God I despise college...

God I despise college. Can't believe I have to put up with this fucking shit just so I don't have to work at McRonalds my whole life.

Attached: 1509496879099.png (686x689, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will wagecuck anyway but with debt. [\spoiler]

Welcome to life, goy!

I hate it when some classes dont only have lecture but discussion as well. You have to work in groups or talk at least 2 times. Fucking hate it

>go to college because that's what you do
>spend years taking shit that I do not care about
>switch between majors because I have no interests
>finally stick with something
>graduate
>apply, interview, and contemplate suicide after failing repeatedly
>best case scenario, get semi-secure job to spend the next few decades at that I don't completely loathe

graduating soon and boy I definitely do NOT want to die

Attached: 1339306868692.jpg (1920x1200, 275K)

>Went to uni for 4 years
>Fucked up my degree and got a really poor grade
>Have literally ended up working at a supermarket after all that

FUCKING KILL ME

Attached: 1549238080159.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Can't believe I have to put up with this fucking shit just so I don't have to work at McRonalds my whole life.
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1398011472777.jpg (200x189, 13K)

just

sdfgdsf

>I don't have to work at McRonalds my whole life
That's exactly what you'll be doing + debt unless you're in medical school or majoring in CS or engineering and have a good GPA.

I got my degree. Now I live with parents as a NEET. I'm delaying the inevitable McJob as long as possible. I figure my savings will pay my bills for the next ten years. By then, I'll be almost 40 and should probably just seppuku at that point.

>or engineering
maybe that was true like 5 to 8 years ago

Attached: rip.jpg (639x359, 68K)

Is a 3.75 GPA CS degree from Nowhere University useless. Do I just hang myself now?

You'd end up being happier working in McDonalds, if you don't consider it to be an unethical business.

Enslaving and slaughtering other creatures just so you could have a snack is deranged.

Attached: dog1.jpg (360x360, 13K)

>slaughtering other creatures just so you could have a snack is deranged
>implying this isn't natural and that animals don't do it to each other on a regular basis
Watch this, moralfag, and then try calling it deranged. youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

>implying this isn't natural and that animals don't do it to each other on a regular basis

Well, not the strongest ones anyways :)

nice bait man. it'll be cool to see this thread get de-railed by animal knight bait.

>missed the deadline for an assessment I didn't even know I had

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.png (500x500, 152K)

>assigned big point essay
>didnt do it at all
>feel nothing

Attached: screen-shot-2013-04-08-at-5-38-46-pm.png (547x291, 140K)

>semester long group project
>couldn't find a team

Attached: 1511227070984.jpg (499x499, 47K)

My God. Imagine all that money spent. For nothing.

I knew the deadline for this assignment but didn't even attempt it, my grades will suffer badly yet I feel nothing. Why is that?

Why did you even bother going to college in the first place

That's pretty okay. You need an internship

Found a full time job first now getting as many credits as I can from community college while paying for it right now, will have to do loans for the final year and a half at an actual school but the degree will look the same on paper and I saved a fortune. Dont go to 4 year school for your whole program unless you are very serious about your degree and want to do something that requires networking with professors as much as it does passing the classes

Attached: 6AD8BDC8-E4E0-43AB-9436-589BC98EC7F9.jpg (250x237, 6K)

With a good GPA and halfway acceptable people skills (which, granted, isn't anywhere near a given on this board), engineering is still viable. A good enough GPA can get you through grad school for free which can really help too

Source: graduated cum laude, got my graduate degree paid for (with living expenses) by teaching and research, now I make good money in a job relevant to my studies