Just ask her out already. She either says yes or you can move on forever. Either way it is a win

Just ask her out already. She either says yes or you can move on forever. Either way it is a win.

Attached: 12196064_596114073862005_2260102213674207967_n.jpg (747x747, 83K)

thats not how it works. you ask her out, get denied, youve just refreshed your orbiting timer cus u asked her out.

there is no "her" fool! You think I have such arrangements in first place?

came here to post this
do you think there's something wrong with us, user?

Attached: 1549216072425.gif (487x560, 898K)

>women
>ever just saying no
They will just string you along forever in hopes you will forget. Reminder lads: If she does not enthusiastically agree then the answer is no.

If she doesn't say "yes" or gives an ambiguous answer you can take it as a "no"

But I already know she's gonna say no. Why would I ask her out?

How do you know she will say no? Because she has a bf?

>Because she has a bf?
No. Because she said I was here friend.

I literally did this OP and it helped. She said no of course.

>here friend.
*her friend.

^BetaCucks.

No faggots. When a woman's body language is warm and she isn't saying no, you go ahead and set a date and give her the chance to agree to that. Even if she's "busy" but still warm towards you, you either pivot to "then we'll meet up on day-time-location" or say you'll be somewhere doing your own thing and she can let you know if she wants to show up.

If she's cold or stringing you along or the newest thing which is turning you into a texting cuck who gives her texting attention, then just move on.

As for friendzoning and her remaining warm while doing that. The point is you don't friendzone yourself. She gives you attention, you use that attention to flirt with her and proactively NOT act like a friendzoned cuck. She can say no or walk away or not be your friend, but if she's going out of her way to talk to you while you're continuing to flirt then you're still in the game and not friendzoned.

Attached: report.png (687x600, 526K)

Then stop orbiting her and find another girl to ask out.

>body language is warm
What the FUCK does that mean. Do normies have heat vision?

>Then stop orbiting her
I don't talk to her anymore.
>and find another girl to ask out.
I'm trying, but they're all out of my league.

>Just ask her out
Who?
I'll swear, if I had a crush on someone, I would confess directly but I don't.
And I can't imagine myself going in a relationship with someone I don't appreciate.

>I'm trying
Sure doesn't sound like it.

I don't even know if your wrong or not.

I don't even talk to people it would be too bizarre for her

Is she smiling at you. Is she leaning towards you? If she engaged in the conversation or trying to get out of it?

Humans are glorified apes. Nonverbal is huge. If you're incapable of natural translation of nonverbal signals, then just study people like you'd study apes and draw obvious conclusions.

hell no fuck that shit. Why should I sacrifice myself for a girl just so she can cheat on me or betray me. too many of my friends got cheated on by women.

Attached: bitches and whores.jpg (620x410, 32K)

Seeing as your only answers have been "no I'm not even going to try, why bother" I don't think you're trying at all.

I mean, finding other girls isn't the problem. Finding girls who won't automatically reject me is the problem.

They're not rejecting you, because you're not asking them out. Stop being such a pussy and ask them out. You're guaranteed to be wrong on some of them, and some will not reject you.

>some will not reject you.
I do not believe you.

Yea, thanks, did so recenly, she said I am too ugly to date. That is number 4 saying that so far.

Prove me wrong. Ask out 10 of them. Report back to me with the results.

Yikes well keep going at it man lucky number 5. Eventually you are bound to find someone less shallow right?

Or because you've become so attached and in love with her you ask her out, it hurts worse, and the feelings won't go away, so you chase your heart like everyone has ever told you, and you just slowly waste into a husk.

You must be the ugliest person in the world. Have you ever posted your face on /soc/?

>see a flat girl , cute face at tuition
>make fun of her with friends about her being flat
>2 friends end up asking her out
>both rejected , turns out many shes received many proposals
>later some B.S happens and , people at my tutions start asking each other out
>guys ask girls , and girls ask guys
>all reject
>friend of the flat girl asks me how I feel about her
>says " fuck no "

Ffw 3 years
>cant ask her out, cause friends snitching + too late and anti social
>never knew if she liked me
>fucked up my one chance chatting with her as well , some other B.S

Ya ive liked her for 3 years now ( from the first time I saw her ) , wasted my opportunities and cucked myself like the betta I am

So thats why I havent asked her out OP, bet you never expected this cringy betta shit

No, I prefer to stay anonymous.

I was going to, but she has a damn boyfriend. The only hope now is to start building a friendship and maybe something will change.

I am asking her out tomorrow bros. I was going to ask her out today but she had to stay home because of weather. Wish me luck boys.

Attached: garbage hot pockets ylyl.png (480x456, 407K)

I would if i knew any girls. That seems to be the biggest hurdle, im past 25 without a mix gendered social circle and no social media/dating app presence. Maybe ive shot myself in the foot for neglecting those two things. Being stuck in a small town does not help either.

Attached: 1535890783637.jpg (500x500, 29K)

You got hit by the storm to huh?

I already did. We're in limbo and she felt like it was going to fast, so we stepped back.

I'm gonna give it two more weeks and if it's still dead in the water, I'll just drop the "let's be friends" comment. But on the flip side, things seem to be warming up. I'm baking her cookies for tomorrow

Attached: 1539738680469.jpg (848x1199, 117K)

enjoy being her free meal and getting used.

Attached: Dinner whore.png (974x527, 70K)

Yep northern Ontario here, shits fucked.
I am inviting her to coffee from tim's. If she is going to go strictly for material gain then she is going to be very disappointed. Plus this is all assuming she says yes.

Attached: my personality ylyl.png (590x456, 509K)

>northern
I don't care then. You live in the middle of nowhere so you're barely even a person.
t. southern Ontario

I am literally four hours away from Toronto nigger, not exactly the "middle of nowhere"

Are you in Thunderbay or thereabouts?

This might be a normie tangent, but while I like this girl, I'm also worried about how little we might have in common. However, all of her other traits seem to be pretty well together, and I think that's hella attractive. Guess I'm just attracted to her maturity.

Attached: 1524496493270.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

I am around North Bay (but not in it). I frequently visit Muskoka and Algonquin. Been thinking about moving to Muskoka or to Peterborough as i got accepted into Trent but i am not sure yet.

Pretty much this. I asked a girl to go eat out. Later she wrote to me "thanks for a date" even though for me it was just platonic dinner with a friend. Shit is weird.

yeah but i dont know anyone to ask out

I don't know any girl
I don't know anyone actually, I have no friends
Even if I did know a girl and had the balls to ask her out I'd sperg out on the date
Kill me

>I frequently visit Muskoka and Algonquin.
Patrician taste. Algonquin is so fucking nice. Go camping at Canisbay if you get the chance.

I have been to Canisbay actually, really nice place in the summer. Algonquin is unironically a national pride and i am glad we have it. I go camping there with a few buds whenever the opportunity occurs. Now that i think of it Algonquin would be a comfy af place to bring my onetis if we get together. That's the dream my man
Every red blooded Canadian needs to visit the old place at least twice, one for the summer and one for the fall.

Attached: algonquin.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

I go every august. It's comfy.

For how long have you been friendless, user-kun? ^^

Attached: 1549786895797.jpg (651x991, 448K)

Ever since I graduated high school, so that'd be almost five years. My social anxiety has gotten worse, I don't know if I could manage to appear normal in social situations, especially in a group. I also have trust issues.

aah, ok :(

>Just ask her
About whom are you talking, OP?

Attached: efcRFC.jpg (482x427, 40K)

>he had friends in high school
The door is over there, normie

Yep that seems like the kind of answer I'd get if I actually told that shit to a girl
I wish I had someone in real life to whom I could be really open with but that's never gonna happen

Yeah I was tired of being a friendless loser so when I got in 11th grade I faked being a normalfag as hard as I could and managed to weasel myself into a group of mildly popular guys
When they found out I was an awkward weirdo they made fun of me and ostracized me which is why I went back to square one after high school

Can you not see a therapist?

No I meant someone who gives a shit
But even if there was someone like that I'd probably never be courageous enough to tell them how I feel

Which is why I recommend you to start by learning to tell a therapist. Also, some therapists actually do give a shit, they have a huge heart for their patients and really wish them well.

Not all though, you might have to shop around, maybe quite a bit. But I have an absolutely awesome therapist, and I have had another one in the past as well, so I know that they exist.

But do not see the therapist as the end goal, just as practice wheels.

>asked her out
>she said no
>moved on
Still incel tho

Okay maybe I'll do that then
I don't even know if I'll be able to be honest with a therapist, I even struggle to write down that stuff online for some reason, like it makes me extremely embarrassed to admit what my feelings are

fuck you assholes, originally fuck you all

What if she says maybe?

Fucking run, stringing along

Baby steps then. And tell your therapist that this is one of your major fears, but that you want to eventually be able to do this, you just need to go slow. The therapist will take it from there if he or she is any good ^^

Attached: 1383095255536.jpg (750x600, 82K)

>asked her out
>said maybe

Did I win or lose?

thats an L. shes gonna string you along and take your beta bux in a few years

Or you get charged with harassment.

but she hasn't taken my shekels yet. What if she still needs time to think about it? can I still hav a potential qt gf?

Attached: a poo.png (251x201, 8K)

but if she says no my confidence would be crushed and my pride obliterated

hell she even might tell her friends and they would spread it, so i also would get humiliated

Attached: download.jpg (237x212, 9K)

this/ its so gay that that happens i mean like im not afraid of rejection its just the humiliation of other ppl knowing ive got rejected

what exactly did she say? if all she said was maybe its not gonna happen

But you have no confidence to crush or pride to obliterate.

holy fuck how can a person be so cruel

the (all) girls ive asked out at least tried to dump me in a polite way

one girl made up a boyfriend just so i would leave her alone

Attached: 1516131732441s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

I asked her out to eat and she said she never has time. She said if she does have time then she'll text me and let me know.

this

but how to cope with it

>Just ask her out already
Where do i find a her

>"hey, do you already have plans this weekend"
>"yes i do"

well i tried

Attached: Hotline_e90163_5505179.jpg (780x488, 79K)

Yeah, I stick to cookies in the mail from mommy. Women are scary and confusing. I fully admit I am not even trying that hard. I go to class, I go home, do my homework, exercise, and read or play viddya. I do community service with old dudes on the weekend. At this point I am so convinced I would irrationally cling to the fist female to give me the time of day and hurt myself that I am not even gonna try.

Attached: 83E8F6B9-1960-47CA-9553-697255BE423C.jpg (1440x1082, 318K)

If I ask her out there's a big chance she says "no"

There's a non-zero chance she will say "yes" if you ask her out. If you never ask her out there's a zero chance she will say "yes".

that was her of letting you down nicely big guy. either move on or force an ultimatum

This literally doesn't happen.

Betas think when a woman says no, she owes some long lengthy explanation. Then when he harasses her into giving it, some small discrepancy makes the beta think he still "has a chance" because he is psychotic. She isn't stringing anyone along.

You watch too much PUA nonsense. This is ridiculous and autistic

An ultimatum? Are you 12?

Enjoy the ban zoomer.

I did she said no but I feel good for some reason. Thanks I guess OP

If I don't ask her out then the chance to talk to her is always there

I matched with a real qt girl. Now here is the problem. I messaged her good morning the day after I matched with her and she replied back. I was too autistic to start a convo or anything for 2 days so I messaged her something like "Sorry I couldn't say more than good morning, been busy for few days now". Haven't got a reply from her, what do? Did I cuck myself? Can I redeem myself somehow?

You already posted this and I think it's over, there's no way of fixing it