Make a thread asking if anyone wants a bf

>make a thread asking if anyone wants a bf
>get a few responses
>mention my race
>everyone stops responding
why must i suffer like this?

Attached: 1489014894377.png (264x246, 83K)

well for next time you know to just not mention your race. smooth sailing from this point

I dont know maybe people dont want niggers

>not mentioning your race in the initial post
>wasting people's time
>anonymous board lets u omit race

chans were a mistake

What Race? Also, what sex are you?

Attached: 2018 Buiz Highland Games Photo 1.jpg (2048x1536, 772K)

what race are you user?

oriori

Theres one on the hook already, take the advice and go get him

black male
they asked kinda indirectly so i had to answer. i usually try to avoid mentioning it if possible

>black
i don't care at all desu like im ambivalent
what i do mind is that you are probably from NA and i don't want an e-bf living on the opposite side of the world i tried that already and time difference makes it impossible

+
So what twink her wants to get B L A C K E D?

i'm not, i'm from south africa. i also want to be with someone nearby, e-dating would never work

Hello
I will buy a bf that looks like either of the bfs on this picture
Please drop your dc and your asking price

Attached: blacked.png (475x597, 634K)

date black girls? or are you a self hating nigger that only dates women outside his race?

>south africa
So do you go on pillaging parties up North or do you mostly stay down South?

i do but most of the black girls that aren't, for lack of a better word, gutter trash, tend to only date white guys. still, i'm definitely not opposed to it and there are quite a lot of black girls i've liked over the years. my preference tends to lie mostly with what i have in common with people and who i get along with, which tends to be white people
i have no idea what you're trying to say user

>south africa
oof. are you a muslim?
and LDR works if your relationship is strong enough you move together after a while...

>black male
diff user, so youre a twink or...? cuz if thats the case i dont think it was because of your race

no, i'm agnostic. i'm not saying LDRs are impossible, but they're definitely not ideal. especially if you're as needy as i am
nope i'm a normal dude

>nope i'm a normal dude
oh my b misread the thread i thought YOU were looking for a bf and witholding that youre a man... nvm my input is invalid

At least you're not indian
oregano

Attached: cawfee.png (876x876, 789K)

Have you thought about dating a Latina? They love BBC.

Attached: OdB852j.jpg (960x960, 149K)

>not even blacks want other blacks
sad! just don't have kids if you're with a white girl okay? this world doesn't need any more mutts