How do i get a thicc beard?

I'm 21 and my facial hair is shit. It does get thicker every year, but it's really slow and i'd like to help it get to pic related before I die of old age

Attached: rs-116689-e06be8ae3ce3dd4d866a64bc88396a7024e03d26.jpg (595x476, 89K)

numales have ruined beards, stick with stubble or clean shaven

Use beard oil but use it correctly. It goes on your skin where your beard is growing, not the beard itself.

I think I'm handsome enough not to be thought of as a numale
Will it make me bald though?

>beard oil
what

a few factors

1) use minoxadil on beard 2 times a day use for 1 year then stop whatever you get from 1 year is the most you will get side effects are hair growth all over body for example i got hairy forhead and eyebrows not complaining but take that into account

2) diet self explanatory healthy diet promotes good shit ya hur me

3) workout again obvious

4) stress is a massive factor if you dont stress it helps

5 6 7 8 ) go on beard forum not fit these tards will shit on you

Lmao, just be born Jewish, easy as that.

If you believe it's in your genetics, you could try out minox. I'd look into before hand though.

Nofap

wow Jay looks like that?

not even memeing, it really is a numale thing now, with few exceptions, but even then those few men look better without a beard. beards cover your jawline, and you wanna show that shit off mang, shave your neck and use an electric shaver on your face for stubble like user before suggested.

You still have a couple years at least.
I had full mustache and goatee as and sophomore in highschool. Took until mid 23-early 24 to fill in upper cheeks.
This seems to be an general consensus.

Perfect your diet and test boosters and if you are really worried use minox within the next two years.
Previous user had it right with the one year max necessary for this application. I would say even just 9 months. Start as summer ends. Remember to apply at night and ninny evened on your back.
Moisturize in the morning.

*sleep on your back
WTF, auto-correct?

Beards keep developing well into your 30s.

Would you rather have a good haircut without ending a balding hairlet, but without a good beard ?

Or having a good beard younger but being hairlet sooner ?

Not exactly disagreeing, but:
>Sauce?

I'm 26 and I don't have a full beard. I don't even care, girls don't care about it. It's more attractive when it's clean-shaven as they can't help but kiss and touch all the time. Also it makes you look younger for the future as it can't get that white etc

25 and can't grow a beard for shit
KILL me

Combo of essential oils, you can make your own, mix coconut, rosemary and jojoba oil for example and apply doing a massage to the actual skin not beard.
Boom ezpz oil no need to pay 30+ dollar for a bs oil.

im 34, ive had patches missing on the middle of my jaw line either side forever.

I started using minoxidil 3 months ago, theyve noticeably filled in and everywhere else is growing much thicker than before.

I also use a derma roller on my rest days from minox, twice a week.

If your facial hair get's thicker every year than just be patient and you'll eventually get there. Or just use minoxidil on your face that works too.

Literally have this beard and I'm exactly your age get fucked OP

Jesus that dude that no jawline whatsoever. My facial hair ain't that thick but I'd rather never grow a beard than be a chinlet.

>facial hair only grows on bottom of chin and neck
lmao fuck me