/NoPee/ - No Pee general

Daily reminder that peeing kills a lot of your gains, by making you lose important amino acids and hormones needed to generate muscle.

At how many days are you guys? I started with OPAD (One Pee A Day) about 6 months ago, so I basically trained my bladder to hold it in for as long as possible.

3 days in and I'm already seeing big results!

Attached: sanitary-to-pee-in-shower.gif (728x546, 1.87M)

After 90 days I had a small peelapse. I soaked it up and drank it the same day though, so nothing bad happened with my gains. I'm glad a lot more people are taking the pisspill and are becoming peestronauts.

Shut up faggot I love to piss
I wake up wanting to piss so badly I got a big ERECTION for pissing
A got a big fuckin piss bonor
Hard cock not full of blood but full of PISS
My gf lets me piss in her mouth, on her face, on her tits, in her asshole, in her pussy and my favorite on her clit while she pisses on my cock.
She pisses on me. I drink her piss. I let her piss her panties and suckle the urine out of the cloth.
I love this bitch. I love this pisstastrophy of a beautiful pisslationship.
Wait till I get to the fucking SHIT.

Hit the weights you dumb downtrodden donkey ridden fucktard of catastrophic proportions (3×3×5) eat my fucking dick till I DIE
GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOT YOU WORTHLESS SCUMFUCK MILLIONAIR I PLAY PUSSY TILL SHE PISS FROM THE PIE OF HAIR

Imagine being this dumb. You're literally killing all your gains by pissing everything out, you dumbass.

You're going to give yourself a kidney infection, faggot

Attached: Firmly.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>weak minded fool comparing a biological necessity to hedonistic indulgences

You will learn in time.

Attached: 1517699641983.jpg (453x522, 31K)

Can someone actually give me some reputable scientific evidence for this shit instead of Jow Forums broscience because this has genuinely peaked my interest

You have a very loose grasp on how the human body works. Grats

This is a joke you moron

I pee in small fragments to teach my body how to automatically stop wet dreams from ocurring.
i contract the glutes to stop the plee flow.

Jesus Christ imagine being this retarded

reducing kidney infections only happens at a 0.010% scale. I'd rather have that infection (with a chance of like 0.010%, and a healthy body.

After 5 days you might start to want to piss like crazy. Any toilet you see, even if it's dirty as fuck, will give you wet thoughts. Believe me, after 2 weeks you will see great results and you will stop being a little faggot.

Does anyone here unironically believe that there'll be further absorption from the urine after it's already in the bladder? LMAO. The absolute state of NA education.

Quality thread, mate.

Attached: 1539025616763.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>implying the bladder is a dead mass of cells that doesn't need any nutrients.
>implying that the body doesn't have a way of re-absorbing nutrients.

Retard. If you don't pee the body will get rid off it by sweating. Enjoy smelling like piss because it oozes through your every pore.

better is to pee and then inject urine right back into bloodstream

The body will get rid of toxins like urea and water, sure, but amino acids and most hormones like test are too big to fit through pores. It's all about losing what's important brah

>doesn't understand any nuance in biological processes
>l-l-life finds a way
Fucking lol. I thought this was a bait thread. Are you serious faggot? Go read a book.

Absolute fool. I've been on no pee for 3 days now and I have lost the need to drink water

Retard. Imagine being this incompetent with google

This is the most retarded thread I’ve seen yet

This is one of those beautiful threads where for every post it's impossible to tell if it's OP samefagging, a LARP, someone pretending to be retarded, someone actually retarded, or someone missing the joke.
Godspeed, OP, best thread on Jow Forums rn

>peelapse
fuckin kek

Attached: fairy pee.webm (270x188, 582K)

I'm on 6 days right now, longest I've gone is 12 but it always ends with a wet dream. how do you guys hold it at night? I've tried the duct tape method but the tape always loses it's stickiness from the pee leaking out

Dumb fucks like you are the reason i come to Jow Forums

There's no absorption mechanisms once piss in your bladder, sorry to break it to you dumbass. If you're really doing this you're just making yourself uncomfortable for no reason what so ever.

>the virgin tinkle
>the chad rapids

I started last fall and I'm hitting a plateau at one pee a day. For some reason I can't get to a full day without pissing while I squat. I've started to wear two pairs of underwear to the gym to help stop minor leaks.

Any exercises to help bladder control?

>2019
>still using duct tape method
>not stuffing cotton down your urethra

shiggy

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

If you don't use it, you lose it

>for no reason what so ever
It builds discipline, you weak willed faggot. If you pee every day, then you might as well be a lizard with no higher thought process.

Ancient Greeks used to gargle piss for white teeth. It worked too!

there are better ways to build discipline

>That feeling when you pee after you cum

Attached: 1398130692757.png (1048x870, 37K)

correct

Attached: 1456696228044.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Like what, numbnuts? Get your head out of your bladder and stop feeding the toilet jew

Dude you're going to fuck your urinary system and need diapers in your late 40s.

is nopee compatible with noshit and nocry? when I get sad at the absolute state of my life and also have to shit really hard I just bow for a second, my mother thinks it's chinese

nocry is compatible with nowoman

absolute redeemer of this board, congrats op

Ive been doing nopee a few days. does bedwetting count as a broken streak? I no with nofap wet dream breaks the streak so is it the same idea hear??

Top kek

>tfw OPAD, always right before bed
very comfy desu

Attached: Bright+chemical+familiar+otter_8826d7_7039587.jpg (680x1147, 197K)

>pisspill

Attached: 1436837371330.gif (320x240, 246K)

>peaked my interest

Americans are so funny

OPAD is fucking based dont give out the secrets.
Makes it easier to balance your bodies vitamins instead of pissing them out excessively.
BRAINLETS

I hope this takes off along with ball flicks to raise test

aaaaaaand here it is..

make sure to do nopiss while taking all the other pills. that means nofap noshit earwaxretain nocry and when you cut your nails make sure to grind them in your oats or you lose potential gains