Why are Slavic women the best choice for marriage?

Why are Slavic women the best choice for marriage?

Attached: 1526030843538.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

they are whores, just like all women

They aren't. But by all means marry one and see for yourself.

I don't know. Why are liberals such sick disgusting faggot communist traitors?

why do mods ban me when i post this shit?

50%divorce rate doesn't sound very convenient.

>why do mods ban me for off topic Jow Forumstier threads
Gee I don't know user

They can cook and take care of the children. But only some of them

There are two extremes though - westernized liberated degenerate whores (Thanks USA) and alcoholic subhuman bydla (Thanks commies)

fpbp

Attached: 0-weu-d3-ea150e194a918441c4c37939c2cf8bf6.jpg (1200x888, 187K)

I know a total of two and both are conservative due to the impact communism had on their lives. One looked pretty rough but was smart and had a personality better than your average american "woman." The other was hot but not too smart pic related

Attached: averageslavgf.jpg (1080x1244, 126K)

They aren't. Slavic women are twice as hypergamous as western Euro women.

>Dyed hair
>caked in makeup
Trash can

>hypergamous

As if hypergamy is the problem - hypergamy is the only thing that can save a woman.

FPBP
You idolize them because you dont live near them, you dont know them. They are all the same.

Attached: 150118465013.jpg (1798x1068, 1.82M)

Yeah I wouldn't say that one is wife material at all. Went through the roastie phase now ready to "settle down." I wouldn't mind enjoying it for the night though

this

women are a meme

Attached: 1526040232565.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

They are not. They are the same as any other. Prolly better than asians tho.

>what is the babushka bomb

Cause I ain’t a good squat man

I normally dont agree with Balkan types - especially bosnians but this time this lad is right on the money. The only difference is that they are even more materialistic.

There is no magical place where white women have a mindset of the 19th Century yet for some reason are ok with Jow Forums tier men.

>t.virgin bosniak

Attached: 1518971584237 - Copy.png (622x466, 447K)

the ones going for foreigners probably aren't really trad.

Just wait until they reach the age of 40, and you'll see the pure Slavic genes, I see it all the time.

Attached: 1489166403178.png (572x496, 26K)

This.
Pic related are Serb girls, nothing special but they all chug down cocks without exception from their late teens-late twenties.

Attached: FA83kkT.jpg (2400x3600, 820K)

So fucking hot though.

Basically this. Slavic women are the top tier white women and the most beautiful looking, but they're still women. No matter where you go on this planet, the thinking pattern is the same. Until propaganda stops that brainwashes them from an early age, nothing will change.

I don't know how it is in Latvia, but in Poland 90% of them are just normal, neither alcoholic or degenerate, lol.

they are less degenerate than western wimmin, but it's still degeneracy lite.

>Marriage
Also, women are all the same so just pick the most attractive incubator for your kids.

Attached: 21st century marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

only if they are conservative and young

otherwise it is one of the worst choises.

dios mio....

>less degenerate
I've been sexting with russian, polish and latvian girls and they all had already anal sex experiences.

Well yeah, but they are not as brainwashed by (((them))) as western wimmin. It's rather hard to find a sjw here.

Also slavs aren't white
>der untermensch

Attached: images (16).jpg (500x276, 18K)

so this is the ugly smart one?

Same here. I've also sexted with women from krautland and half of the time it's traps deranged enough in pretending to be women, while also being even more degenerate. Our region has filthy women, but your region is so fucked by the hordes cock, that even your men are pros at taking it up the ass.

Holy mother of mutts... at least they got blue ey... never mind

>anglo talking about who's white and who isn't
>anglo using German words
Go back throwing acid into people's faces Ahmed.

Slavs aren't white

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

you could color half of Germany and Baltic states in red, heh

>this map
Thanks for the trigger, nigger. You filled the cup of stupid for the day.

3 is blue eyed lmao, 1-2, 4-12 is brown

>A model makes a good wife

Attached: 1518989142437s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

That's a man, baby!

>Slavic

No that would be East Asian women

Attached: 1525817447366m.jpg (1024x749, 90K)

1 post by this 1D

Attached: 13B25B45-DCC0-4718-9945-D9AD542B57D7.gif (360x203, 2.55M)

Dude, they are some sports team. You don't generally find the hottest ones there. Even so they are hotter than most in the west.

THIS
My past 2 gfs have been from Vietnam and Taiwan. I loved how they like to grab on to you, literally pulling you with them. Not clingy, but have to be touching you - holding you hand etc. A certain sexual naivete that make you want them more.

Perfect

Attached: 1219435589032842.jpg (876x1024, 128K)

I love that look on women. If that is a common phenotype of Balkan - specifically Serbian women, I am booking a flight.

1 and 5, and double number 24.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

roll

why does this nigger who likes "northern chinese" show up so much

fuck off nigger

I just imagine these girls acting all lost and scared softly going "ehhhhh..."

Annoying.

I got a slav gf and it's very nice if you can get past their inherit temperament.

Any woman that isn’t fat is already well ahead of American women.

When god abandons a nation...

What in this good world did these creatures go through in the womb? Why do so many of them have eyes that are so far apart?

How did you manage?
I met a slav girl at work (bosnian) and i couldnt tell if she was into me or not

Slavic girls just seem...so goddamn diffrent

So why are you not with any of them anymore if they were as wonderful as you claim they were?

>buttblasted: the post
Stop coming here for gibs

I would have said FPBP, but then not all women are whores

Attached: Ameri le 56% face.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

a number 6 with extra dip and two number 45, one with cheese

I can't speak for all families, but Asian families are like this. If you are accepted as 'the boyfriend' eventually, they will push you to get married. I am only 22. Seriously, both mothers were talking about looking at wedding dresses. Not so fast! Must finish Uni first.

Time, to put it simply.
I snagged her when we were both 15, Been together ever since, Live and learn.

Well, god speed user. I hope this doesnt blow up in your face

There a Bosnian chick at work. She worships Germany for some reason. Has a temper worse than a Man.

Bosnians generaly do worship Germany. Croats too.

First off, show your flag. Secondly, how could that be? You stopped seeing them both because they both wanted to get serious? Doesn't make much sense. Were you seeing both chicks at the same time? Just wondering. Do you plan on going back to any of them? It doesn't add up.

As in?

Fuck away from Slavic women.
First the whole world shits on Eastern Europe, complains about it being a complete shithole which is living in its own bubble. Then, you go praising Slavic women.

Stop praising other cultures. Your own culture, and dating within it, will be the most successful. Just as dating within your own race.

Attached: 1520677495996.jpg (600x925, 161K)

You can marry a slav woman and think that they are trad or based or whatever, no question.
But don't get depressed and suicidal after your trad slav wife divorces you in two years or so after she gets citizenship.
You can believe me or not, I don't give a fuck. But I'm the one who read all those woman.ru and other threads where thousands of women played that trick on western man and other hundreds of thousands are waiting for the opportunity.

Considering we have 2 kids and are happily married I'm pretty confident. Never give up, there's a slav qt out there somewhere looking for you Sven.

Attached: 8f536904.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

>Anglo deciding who's white and who's non-white.
the iron e.

>divorces you in two years or so after she gets citizenship.
I get Russian, Ukrainian or whatever citizenship and divorce her first. xexexe

I heard Polish girls to this to men in the UK.

News to me

I got a gf already and truth be told, dating isnt all that interesting
Sex isnt all its cracked up to be and the downside (nagging, attentiongrabbing, privacey invasion etc) are hard to ignore

Im glad things worked out for you my man

This i know a chick who got this dumb amerimutt to get her citizenship and build her and her parents a nice house.Now she divorced him and he has to pay up since she has two children with him.
Robbed him blind the fucking whore,she said she will sell the house and come back in 4-5 years after she stacks some more money.
Eastern women are too tough for pussy ass westerners to handle....kek.

You sound like those girls riding the cock carousel.
> *whine whine* why can't I find a fitting match, men are all the same *sob sob*
You are as clueless as them and it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Also easterners are money whores in general.

Why do you think we have such high alcoholism?
Westerners can't handle their own women, they will have no chance in a long relationship with an Eastern European.

Western Men - Eastern Women
Eastern Women - Western Men

The perfect match

Dats rite. #NotAllWomen

I don't have to deal with any of that anymore after our first kid, really mellowed her out. Sex has always been excellent but now with the kids have to find a opportunity to bang. Morning shower has been the go-to place. And there's a chance that I can stick it in her butt there.

Attached: IMG-20180507-WA0002.jpg (197x190, 5K)

>Feminine men + Feminine women
>Masculine men + Masculine women
We kinda seperated for a reason... We tend to stay in our own countries for a reason. Stop trying to flee the problem if you are the problem itself. Fix your own women instead of trying to find some other culture.

>looks at a sports team

Attached: 1521539422353.jpg (1296x866, 290K)

>non-american using the gadsden flag

HERESY

This. They are the most beautiful, but whores like any other women on the planet.

You can't be angry at me for believing in wanting a state which is more free than the one I live in.

Slav women are kinda similar to latin women. Loud, bitchy and irritating with a terrible attitude and disgusting habits. (smoking and drinking)

They are not tough, they just want to live a first world consumerous lifestyle, escape their 300 dollar postsoviet wagecucking and that's their real primal goal. They can marry a super alpha or a bald 50 y.o neckbeard, that's it.
I still don't get how you can them trad if they would do anything for gibs, Michael Kors bags and a luxurious instagram profile.

only if youre a slav in a slavic country , all others are golddiggers and sloots

Attached: 1525861444283.jpg (1180x664, 176K)

>Why are Slavic women the best choice for marriage?

Only a western idiot could think this way.
Slavic women are utter whores.
Hitler should've finished us all off.

I want an Asian woman.

the gadsden flag is an american revolution flag you moron

>westerners actually believe that

Attached: 1525270384932.png (500x499, 171K)

Turkish blood spiced with NATO chemistry. Feelsbadman

Why? The Gadsden Flag is a rallying cry for a political ideology, not a country.

Hypergamy in a female mind is ditching successful men for criminals, drug addicts and other degenerates.

Never knew women could mellow out but i reckon current gf is kind of mellow

Its the finding and getting part thats hard, im not 15 anymore so most girls are perma out of the dating game