Got a new roommate. Fat tattooed guitar player type. Starting to get on my nerves...

Got a new roommate. Fat tattooed guitar player type. Starting to get on my nerves. he keeps walking around the apartment in just his underwear - no shirt. when i do it people compliment me. he just has fat rolls and tits flopping around when i'm trying to eat pancakes and shit. how do i tell him to knock it off withoit “body shaming”? in the past i told him that he should be able to do at least one pull up and hes been taking it personal ever sense.

First time with a fat stoner roommate

Attached: 6F91A0A1-3E33-4024-B830-C624F7C3DD5A.jpg (552x631, 285K)

He takes it personally cause he's already done SS + GOMAD.

It's his house too dude. He has every right to walk around in his underwear.. it's the only way you can be allowed to. I would kick your ass if you told me off to stop wearing my underwaer in my OWN HOUSE.

But it's also OP's house.

>fat stoner
>kicking Jow Forums roommates ass
Kek

And? You both have the right to walk in your underwear. I do it in my house, and no one of my roomates gives a shit

its nasty seeing it jiggle all the time. or ill be using the sink and it will rub against me when he reaches into the fridge.

Guess i wasnt raised by savages, only time i wasnt clothed was the bathroom or my bedroom, even then i had PJs.

In all honesty, i know im bitching, if he wasnt fat id have no issue with him being shirtless. but hes the “ive never been fit, never will” type

>Roommates
>Not taking turns being nearly nude in the front room by calling out to each other through the door
>Not getting dressed if you know the other person is home and awake

You have to live with it. Let it be powerful motivation to improve and get a place of your own

>make an agreement or get out
>the end

Get over yourself user. The world is a big place with all sorts of people in it and you have to either accept that or become one of the salty old boomers who are always whining about trivial shit and their million pet peeves. Look at those salty boomers and ask yourself if they seem happy. Do you want to be like them?

People suck, stop caring.

>I would kick your ass if you told me off to stop wearing my underwaer in my OWN HOUSE.
If somebody told you to stop wearing your underwear, you'd spread your cheeks and ask them to be gentle.

Idk but I’ve had the exact same roommate couple months ago. Difference was he was funny as hell and made jokes about his obesity. He never moved from the couch and ordered McDonald’s delivery for 2/3 of his meals, in 6 months he never went to the grocery store once. Also when ever he would get the shits he’d pay some Asian kid to buy him Imodium at the store so he wouldn’t have to shit for 3+ days in a row continuing to take more pills to “solve his problem”.

God I miss him.

>withoit “body shaming”
why tho?
either nut up and give him the truth or shut up and get the fuck over it

Start calling him fat, he will start covering himself up. Let the fat shaming commence.

>if he wasnt fat id have no issue
>when i do it people compliment me.
lmao your housemate isnt sexy enough for you?? this is the gayest shit i've read on fit in a while and thats really saying something
who cares if this niqqa is fat, what the fuck does that matter to you lmao

is he nice? maybe if you're nice back to him you've got a friend that at some point will join you to go to the gym
head on confrontations often don't work with people like that, theyll just get defensive

Dude, you don't really think other dudes enjoy watching you stroll around your house in underwear, do you? If you get the right to do it, you have to deal with the fact that he's allowed to do it too.

honestly if he keeps his things clean then who cares?

Why not make a deal? You learn playing guitar and he learns to lift, you'll both get some new skills, a hobby and possibly a great friendship. Just try it you whiny fag.

Do Americans really share a house with a stranger?

Attached: 1557471270215.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Technically, we don't know that OP isn't a LARPing DYEL skelly faggot