NEET LIFE IS SO FUCKING BORING AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF MONEY

NEET LIFE IS SO FUCKING BORING AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF MONEY

IT'S SO FUCKING BORING IT'S SO FUCKING BORING IT'S SO FUCKING BORING

BUT I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE

Attached: Azusa.png (448x463, 102K)

>NEET LIFE IS SO FUCKING BORING AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF MONEY
I've been trying to find a job but there's non around bc my country has close to 80% youth unemployment
are u amerifat in that case get a minimum wagie job

Attached: waaaaaag.jpg (409x409, 76K)

>reddit spacing
are you actually a NEET i highly doubt it because most people would become homeless very quickly in that setting. let me guess you a redditor who screencaps this stuff

I DON'T WANT TO GET A NORMAL JOB

I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SURVIVE FOR YEARS

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ANIME MERCH AND COMPUTER HARDWARE

>80% youth unemployment
where in the world are you zimbabwe or something

Where are you from, Op?

Kike, it's original.

NORTHERN/EASTERN EUROPE
HOW CAN I EARN MONEY ONLINE?

Attached: ra-9.png (640x467, 511K)

Find a job with not a lot of work hours. It's the perfect gap between neet and wagie

im from southern europe the official stat is 40-50% but what these K+kes do is number anyone who's:
>worked a single HOUR in the last months
>not actively looking for a job

in the "inactive" category instead of unemployment.

So the official youth unemployment is 40-50% but actual is close to 80% because of neets and people who do gigs every once in a while

Attached: 1492535981907.jpg (540x390, 48K)

it's not boring to me

wageslaving is boring

every day of my fucking life i wish i could go back to NEET life, but i can't. i make $70,000 a year and i'm saving up nearly every cent, waiting patiently until my parents die so i can finally retire and move into their house and start to enjoy my life and be happy, rather than wishing i could die every day

Get a hobby thats not anime and vidya most thats why your so fuckin bored youd rather sit on your computer endlessly refreshing this shitty bored, rewatching shows or replaying videogames. Try something new you have so much free time

Hobbies don't bring much joy to me anymore. I haven't picked up my guitar in days, can't code how I could before. Even drawing isn't as satisfying as before...

Attached: 27890775_1980652205297644_681428065095516160_n.jpg (632x608, 53K)

become a body builder then

you must be an incredibly boring person if wageslaving will bring you more joy than being allowed to do whatever you want. that's basically the mentality of a slave

>become a body builder then
no money for gym brainlet

my gym is $10 a month only.

find a PDF of "convict conditioning"

NEETanon to watashi
BODIIBIRU

Attached: 829.png (680x383, 642K)

You must have a very small mental capacity if you can't keep yourself occupied all day without being someone else's slave. If I didn't need money to pay bills and buy food I'd be NEET for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1437938437874.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

You're forgetting about the pattern of depression bouts that appear from the seclusion assuming you're not a normie, you lose all motivation to do anything when you're depressed

I am working currently, and depressed. Quit my last job because of depression, cured it by being a NEET. Got another job 6 months later, became depressed within a month.

>you lose all motivation to do anything when you're depressed
Indeed, I know that feel all too well. I wake up and go to work, miserable, and come home and have no energy or desire to do anything.

Well, at least I'm making money!

But there's no reason for a NEET to be depressed if they have financial stability. If you have the free time to do anything you want, how can you be depressed? It makes no sense

>pattern of depression bouts that appear from the seclusion
Just go outside then? Sitting in an office and being around people never helped me feel happier. Quite the opposite. Forced social interaction is undesirable.

I'm an extreme introvert though, so I don't get depression by generally avoiding people

Well I'm a hikikomori which is a step below NEET, extreme agoraphobia. Being hikikomori is defined by suffering. Guess you can be a happy NEET, maybe even a happy robot NEET, but you ain't ever gonna find a happy hikikomori

hehe kind of getting excited to embrace the bullet.
started spending my neet cash on cigarettes, all this pushed sexual tension everywhere you go is driving me insane, I'm endlessly hungry and horny and I just want a peaceful non existence.

why are you afraid to go outside?

like, you can't just go to the store and buy groceries? you can't just go to the gym and ignore everyone else and exercise? you can't go through a drive-thru and order food?

that's the only stuff i ever do leaving my room

Social pressure, typical for the hikikomori. People condition shame and feeling of worthlessness for not doing anything, stick to my room to avoid other people in the house and the inevitable talk. The isolation makes you lose social skills so if you ever work up the courage to do go outside, people can tell right away, major social anxiety, get a panic attack and it becomes a vicious circle

nah, nobody looks at you and can tell. unless you just look dirty/unwashed.

here's what i do 3-4x a week:

>put on athletic shorts and t-shirt (usually cheap, old clothes. sometimes with holes or stains, i don't care)
>drive to wendy's, order a double-stack plain with a small dr pepper
>eat said food, while driving to the gym parking lot
>smoke a bowl of tobacco (i have a pipe) in my car
>go into the gym. they say 'hi' and i let them scan my gym card
>work out with headphones, never talking to anyone
>leave 1-2 hours later

sometimes:
>drive to walmart parking lot
>get cart, get groceries
>occasionally go to the deli and ask for "campfire chicken 1 pound" (sometimes a different meat if on sale)
>they hand me 1 slice on wrapper, and i say "this is good" and they do the rest
>check out, usually in self-checkout

USUALLY:
>go through chick fil a drive thru, order chicken sandwich with no tomato (only cheese + lettice)
OR
>go to chipotle. bowl, to go. ask for white rice. when they ask about beans, say "no beans, extra rice". double chicken. corn salsa, cheese (a little bit more cheese, plz), then lettuce. "anything else?" say "water cup". proceed to fill free water cup up with pibb extra.
>proceed to entire 85g protein meal there, or eat like 2/3 and save the rest for when i get home

what's so hard about that?

walmart is a good experience because most people are fat and/or retarded. there are rarely chads or stacies there

Yuo know I might just try that