Raw carnivore

So do I just eat it straight out of the packet?

Attached: article-2273141-17171160000005DC-299_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/10/1716/4723080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't do that, denatured proteins ie cooked meat have a higher bioavailability of proteins

the trick to having a raw diet is to just put it on a pan for a little while, like 3 minutes at a high temperature, makes it taste better and it's wayyy healthier

hope this helps

>Earing raw supermarket hamburger.
ISHYDDTIRL
If you knew the source personally, it would be different.

Britbong beer, enjoy your madcow

It's actually the opposite

>eating raw store-bought hamburger meat
Dude no

do amerifats seriously call mince beef hamburger meat?

you should go vegan :^)

I'd stick with bigger cuts instead of ground/minced.

Yeah of course, what else could hamburger meat be used for, spaghetti?

no we call it ground beef

>a study from the 1930s overturns everything in nutritional science since then.

>However, the bioavailability (the ability of your body to break down and absorb any nutrient) is not 100%, especially not when it comes to raw eggs. Cooked eggs have a bioavailability of around 91% for protein, while protein from raw eggs only is 50% bioavailable (Evenepoel et al., 1998).

academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/10/1716/4723080

>study from 1930
lmao

retard

Just kys

I'm gonna pee on your fucking eyeballs if you do it

Actually do it so you can fucking die and stop posting this nonsense

Why not straight out of the skin?

Attached: d97529e66ba402a44c758f0e8e8cf00e---beds-eskimo.jpg (652x435, 130K)

>typically less than 20% fat

>Just eat rotten meat bro
>hehe

OP if your going to eat raw meat, try and find some organic meat which was never...... Grain fattened on the feedlot. "Grass fed" is what you are looking for. May be some different terminology if you live in some Islamic country like Europe or wherever.

Eating ground beef raw would be more risky than eating steaks, keep that in mind.

what you propose it equal to taking a bite out of a raw fish and calling it sushi
to sustain raw meat diet you'd have to make a fresh kill every meal and make it edible with some preparations, as most people just can't stomach raw meat

>raw organic meat
that would be the worst possible choice and one of the biggest health risk

Just remember to eat pork/beef mince instead of plain beef. Raw is fine unless you are a faggot. Are you a faggot, OP?

Supposin ya got ya raw carnivore diet loicense mate, then go on son

Only African and Latino countries like United States have to deal with risks. White first world countries in Europe practically have zero risks in raw meat as the standards are better.

Op some nice clean grassfed cattle steak, some butter and some liver/organ meat will be fine.
Pigs uterus is great, got a taste for eating it raw in a showa style bar in Japan.

umm

Attached: 2345uho32ho1.jpg (960x638, 118K)

You are a retard if you believe this

>1930
kek

t. carnicuck with tapeworms

We call it whatever the fuck we want, because we don't owe you any more linguistic loyalty than we owe you taxes anymore.
And for what it's worth, I enjoy buying my ground beef at the same big ass American store where I can buy a rifle, ammo, and all the fucking knives I want. I can even buy a copy of Mary Poppins there for reference on what you Brits sound like on your way to sweep a chimney after a nice hot mince pie.