Who else here /sinkpiss ?

Attached: received_373487813292345.jpg (1560x876, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nOvy3PK7FDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck, me, I though I was the only one doing that.

If i lived alone i would again. Great way to save water.

Nothing better than a sink piss

Based

ive heard no argument against sinkpissing in my life

Other people use the sink

i love peeing in the sink

I guess you don't have a problem with your sink smelling like piss

Your sink stinks of piss.

based

Attached: IMG_20190515_191937.jpg (1679x1159, 412K)

so? other people piss in the toilet doesnt mean i cant

The toilet is designed for piss and shit the sink isn’t

Reporting in

Bathtub shitter here

im not shitting in the sink

does your toilet sink of piss?

pissing while standing is nigger tier

Then its not a toilet and you shouldnt piss in it either

I used to sink piss but gf moved in and won't let me do it anymore, I tried just doing it while she's out shopping but she can always tell when I've been doing it. What would Jow Forums do in my situation?

people put their faces in sinks to wash their faces, no one ever puts their face down a toilet

You need to sink piss with the water running because other anons are right. The piss gets trapped in that tiny little rim around the drain. The hole can turn yellow and starts to stink. Puc related is a zoomed in shot from above of the rim around the drain.
But in my experience if you get the water running a bit and piss directly into the running stream then you should be good.
People say "I piss in the sink because I save water"..... fucking liars, we piss in the sink because it's the wrong thing to do and we like to break the rules.

Attached: Piss_sink.jpg (916x1015, 303K)

like you submerge your face in the sink? thats gross theres piss and toothpaste in there. just wet a towel with the faucet

Piss in her ass

Have some sink pissing propaganda to convert you non sink pissers

youtu.be/nOvy3PK7FDM

I sink pissed when I was in high school and took acid a lot.
Now I just shower piss at the gym.

toothpaste is nowhere near as gross as piss, also if you wet a towel it will probably touch the inside of the sink because of how narrow it is

so?

Based

sink is too high

Attached: index.jpg (174x290, 9K)

...the same inside of the sink which you yourself was filled with piss, which was why you suggested using a towel in the first place???????

>ive heard no argument against sinkpissing in my life
Your piss splashes about even if you cant see it. Parts of it go onto the tap, the and the sides, and even out of the sink. Slowly youre coating the whole sink in piss, as you cant wash away all this splashing.

Piss is sterile, the sink is getting cleaned if anything

thats hot

>Piss is sterile

Attached: 1555262074136.jpg (700x700, 209K)

I'm a sink pisser, and I'm here to tell you that this is a lie. Piss is only sterile in the body. Once it leaves, you better believe it's bacteria heaven.

Not piss in the sink

Me again. Don't let this stop you from pissing in the sink

Run the tap a bit and piss into the stream, and wipe the smirk off your face when she gets home.