/Boomer Fitness General/

How are you getting ready for the beach fellas?

30+ Fitness Only

Attached: beach boomer.png (522x585, 70K)

i've been looking around the shops for some new swimming trunks and sunglasses

gonna look good in the water this summer :)

Trying to find a new boombox so I can blast some Zeppelin and Stones while catching some rays.

i'm 29, can I chillax here for a few?

got some wayfarers for a good deal at the pawn shop today

got a few scratches in the lens but i think i can buff them out with my dremel

now i just need some trunks and a UV long sleeve shirt to protect my tats

I'm a 22 year old boomer and I look exactly like pic related. Can someone tell how my future is going to be?

Carefree

Attached: 1530890487349.jpg (900x900, 151K)

no fuck off zoomer

Boomer fitness consists of just not smoking a pack a day and using low fat milk instead of whole. Oh and jump starting the John Deere.

what can i do to fix my lumpy lawn? also anyone have a good dry rub for my next rib smoke?

Going on a leisure trip for a few days, once I'm back I'll start dieting heavily. Got 2 months before I hit the beach after that.

I don't really care much for my size but I want to get some definition this summer.

hit 1/2/3/4 for 5 after 7 years. started as a boomer gonna die as a boomer

How come i never see you boomers on the squat rack? It's all chest with you old people.

Sand if it's not too lumpy. Fill in low spots and make a drag out of 2x4s and chain link fence to even it out. Hookup to riding mower and crack open a cold sips. Within 2 weeks the grass will grow through sand. You might want to look into aerating ur lawn first though. Take er easy brother

36 years old here. Feels like I have to cut down to sub 2000 calories to make any progress on cuts now or double up on cardio

Wear and tear on knees mostly. I’m a boomer Lanklet and I hate doing squats at this point. My form is on point but it still sucks

You’d be surprised how much lifting a crab pot out of the water activates forearms

Dont want to bend muh knees

Also, bench press I get to lay down

Attached: 45C64566-F572-4ACC-8C83-B5E6E5E5E492.png (750x1334, 176K)

32 in 2 weeks. Life never been better

Attached: 1553418925673.png (861x928, 1.55M)

Because I'm in the power rack along with the other people who actually do full range squats. Apply yourself, zoomer

You’ll find out

this year will be a "shorts and a tank top" year for me, unfortunately. just like the 15 prior years, heh.
>sips

There are adults who dont get undressed when pooing?

54 year old boomer here (not a typo; 1965),
Todays' workout:
Weighted step-ups: 4x6@200lbs
Seated rows: 4x6@185lbs
45 degree leg press: 1x6@828lbs (warmup set)
45 degree leg press: 4x6@1058lbs (748labs actual after adjusting for 45 degee slope)
Decline bench sit-ups: 3x30 (+10lbs behind my head)
>t. cyclist, road racer to be specific
Ask me anything. :-)

stick n move, stick n move.

34 y.o. lmao5plaet highbar atg squatter reporting in

31 year old lanklet boomer here
>always worked out in the past but never got any "WOW" results
>decided that I was going to commit hard to working out all year (since April 2018) as well as strictly following my diet and counting calories
>weight went up from 185lbs to 215lbs
>currently trying to cut down to the 200-205 range to reduce body fat
>joined a beach fitness workout group for my cardio
>it was a great workout with decent people
>reluctantly paid $40 to join this "21 day summer workout challenge" because I'm lonely and want some sense of community
>I'm going to a bunch of pool parties in Vegas in less than 2 weeks
>approximately 15-16% bodyfat. abs are at their most visible in the mornings, but disappear as soon as I eat

What are some other exercises that work the upper part of your chest? I've been doing OHP and incline press religiously all year.

This is a Boomer thread not the graveyard waiting line. PS road racer cyclist are thrash tier

lmao

>abs are at their most visible in the mornings, but disappear as soon as I eat
This is an especially hurtful kind of feel. How is this preventable?

>weighted step-ups

jesus christ i don't want to get old

Fun fact, you will never ever be younger than this point right now.

Getting ready with sarms. 25mg mk 2866/ day, caloric defecit and cardio. Cut in no time

This guy is right. Sand works for 1/8 and less bumps. If you're in really bad bumpy territory you might need to get some sifted compost and do a 2:1 compost/sand mix

If you want that slick croquet lawn look you can top up with sand every year. But you might have to sacrifice a season for the initial smoothing. A lawn drum is nice but not mandatory

based and saluted

Don't you just love 20 year old girls?

Attached: Untitled.png (282x79, 18K)

by looking like fat fuck

cyclists suck. get off the road!

Should I get a kettlebell like Joe Rogan says? Swings be good for my lower back since I never bothered with deadlifts. My back hurts sometimes.

Cringe

I was just about to ask if it’s easier to pick up chicks

that's a dude