Wife wants fake tits

My wife wants fake tits at 38. She has always been really flat. She says she will pay for them. Should I allow this anons? I think it will only bring trouble

Attached: breast-augmentation-before-after-rieger-2.jpg (925x380, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldct5CvJBZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has nothing to do with Jow Forums

Also, marriage is degenerate. MGTOW is the only way. Divorce her. She's been on the Cock Carousel.

when shes 45 she needs to change them

You shouldn't let her do it. She needs to learn to love herself. If she gets new tits she'll want to show them off a lot, which means she's gonna dress slutty af

Don't allow it and if she disagrees beat the shit out of her. stay strong user.

Attached: 1525093955185.jpg (640x539, 44K)

only if she keeps getting bigger ones once they start to sag

does she want them for you? no, she already attracted you and secured you.

who does she want them for?

sure why not

I'm worried she's going to start banging a bunch of other dudes once she starts getting all the attention

Fuck her harder, man.

If she is flat, NOTHING will look good. Silicone, saline, fat injections. Don’t let her do it.

the surgeon should be ashamed to post work that shoddy. downward nipples on balloon tits is #1 giveaway for silicon bags.

Well if thats where your mind goes your marriage might have other problems no offense user

At 38 years old there isn't much sexy left about a woman, no matter how she dresses.
30 really is the cutoff age for female attractiveness

to attract chad

Cuck.
This.

She says that she hates how flat she is and her clothes/bikinis don't fit her well. She is a little lopsided from breast feeding

I mean if it will make her happy. And only that. you're going to have to shell out proper cash for good ones.

She's your property user, So in the end it's your choice what to do with it.

Fake tits always look bad.
Even if she's completely flat it's still better than fakes.

exactly. yer marriage is on the way to over. sorry.

that girl's upper body went from pretty and cute to repulsive.

I agree with this

point out to her the global popularity of marie rose above all others

No offence, but she's 38. It's the perfect time for a titjob.

She just wants to feel better about herself as her looks will slowly drop over the next 20 years.

Attached: the MAD MAN.jpg (750x932, 152K)

You need to fuck her more, user.

Boobs on OPs pic on the left are literally perfect

You fucked up when you didn't marry a women that can alter clothes. Does she cook?

>gets fake tits
>increased self confidence
>seeks additional confirmation from strangers that fake tits are beautiful
>becomes a roastie witihin 6 months

Sounds like she's trying to monkeybranch desu senpai.
bar the poison in your body when they degrade, she's fat so she's already got enough poison in her system I imagine.

If she had a problem with being fat she would actually do something about it. Like stop eating.
Even being a lazy fuck she could get a band or staples. Fake tits won't make up for that.

Some implants are good and there are normal B cup sizes with all sorts of shapes. They feel normal too. Had a hooker who did them at 33. No scar only some odd lines along the nipples.

see this marriage is degenerate and obsolete

> I'm worried she's going to start banging a bunch of other dudes once she starts getting all the attention
Sounds like you know your wife. And she sucks ass. I used to worry about an ex wife I had, might be prone to cheating. Then she cheated. You wouldn't be thinking this shit if you trust her. You would trust her. If she was trustworthy.
And you don't. You're probably going to find out how right you were.

the problem is that she will most likely get one of those cheap ugly plastic melon jobs by a Indian or Arape """"doctor""""

it will look fucking horrible

Press F for OP‘s marriage.
F

She never Cooks shit. I was a chef for years so somehow I'm supposed to cook all the meals and I work a 40 hour a week IT job

Mate they wont ever feel natural if you cut her tits open and fill them with silicone.
Also flat tits are the master race. Why ruin God's gift?

>My wife wants fake tits
Why? Who is she trying to impress?

she wants fake tits because she wants to leave you and fuck younger men

Isn't that how it usually goes

this
big oppai fills a man's hands, flat chest fills a man heart

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (188x268, 11K)

Your mum's pretty hot desu

> Why? Who is she trying to impress?
Excellent fucking point.
Impress? Not him.

>got a woman
>can't even do her job
>want to get big boobs at 38
Nigga...

She is actually super skinny about five foot

Pay for the tits and pimp her out on cam sites

>he needs to marry and to have his love be enforced by a peace of paper
>not being with the person you love and respect, and only binding each other with your trust
>binding yourself with a paper that lets the women take everything if the trust is broken
Love and everything is great. Just don't let others hold you to it. Love fails, it happens. Enjoy while you have it, but don't get tricked into being tied down for life and having to pay for another persons mistake.

>marriage is degenerate
The absolute state of you

titty fuks. YAY!!!

OPS WIFE STATUS
ROASTED [X]
NOT ROASTED [ ]

S

/thread

>marriage is degenerate
Turn off your memeflag Kraut cancer.

Attached: 1389561805976.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

Well at this point I guess it doesn't matter then

tell her to STFU and impregnate her, that is her purpose

Initiations are important.

Yeah this is a pretty iffy topic. If her tits got fucked up immediately after having kids, then wanting to get fake ones right after the kids would be sorta reasonable..

shes already cheating on you and the boob job is because tyrone is leaving her for someone else and shes getting desperate

The left one needs to lose 20 pounds. Arms/stomach too big.

>Should I allow this anons?
>implying you can really deny her from doing that
ha

Don't project your shit on us, leaf. At least pic on Sweden. Now go back to fucking the neighbours dog!

Attached: Leaf.png (111x36, 2K)

fake tits are shit they dont feel good they dont look good

DUDE, I had every size in my hands and natural tits are the tits you want. fuck this shit. I take a couple of natural A cups every single day before i would play with fake tits.
I want to feel her flesh not some fucking plastic bullshit.
This meme only exists because girls are constantly comparing each other, we men dont have this behavior. Remember what Jow Forums thought you about girls... in their deep soul they reduce themselves to sexobjects. Historically a girl was successful when she found a good partner to breed with, this is still in their minds.

why the fuck she needs em at 38 and married

Attached: 1467069714466.webm (800x800, 825K)

Just get her pregnant you stupid fuck

>we men dont have this behavior
I wouldn't be so sure about that, these days at least. Seem to be constantly comparing cocks to the point men seek out other men's cock pictures.

Had a friend who kept begging me to send him a picture of mine for a few days. We no longer speak.

We already have 3 kids

>sophie dee
>looks bad
pick one

They are, but do you truly believe that people who go through them believe in them or give them any meaning? Marriages right now are only used as an excuse for your guests to party and for you to be bound by a contract to another person. If you're a male, the contract basically says "if you wife is tired of you, she gets half atleast". For the woman it says "you go girl. the dweeb will pay child support for whatever kid. Go be free".
Don't even get me started on vows and being married in-front of God, when the people doing it in most cases have only been to a church once in their life or don't follow any of the commandments to a minimum. Traditions and initiations are meaningless if they're just superficial and constantly abused.

>Flat
>not fat
Sorry man, I need glasses.
My brain auto-completed...What with the flag and all.

no, tell her you like them how they are.

Nothing wrong with flat

Attached: 123480993823028310245.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I think he misread "flat" for "fat"

she's 38

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldct5CvJBZg

Gotta just enjoy a womans body for all it’s nuances and appreciate uniqueness. Be it little perkies or saggy hangers. Would prefer either over (even good) fake ones.

>My wife wants fake tits at 38.
She's cheating on you, cuck.

We all know where this is going... Now post tits as jamal already has handled them more than you ever did.

I think the left looks better.
But whatever she wants I suppose.

>They are, but do you truly believe that people who go through them believe in them or give them any meaning?
>Traditions and initiations are meaningless if they're just superficial
No argument here, you're spot on.

Jow Forums has made me fond of Lithuanians as of late.

>marriage is degenerate
wew

The surgery looks disgusting

I’d say the odds are extremely high you’ll be divorced in 5 years. Women don’t get fake tits for their self esteem, they get fake tits because they want to attract new dick.

That's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, no offense.

You need to be hedged against that eventuality - put things into place so that if it happens you won't get screwed - and then forget about it.

Also spin this thing to her that you're really exited about it. Otherwise it'll be about her getting the tits for the sake of the rest of the world instead of you.

if you think she looked good you either have serious issues or you only watched her in 360p on a streaming site.

Better get a good PI/Lawyer and beat her to the punch.

No.
Marriage makes ppl think about commitment, which is something todays people lack (generally). The extremely high prices of weddings is degenerate, but marriage itself is definitely not.

She's going to cheat on you user.

I guarantee it

Freaking excellent idea

>Also, marriage is degenerate
please teach me these mental gymnastics

Attached: 1508945984148.jpg (420x429, 29K)

Post your wife's feet plz

>want to attract new dick.

That or she has the smallest tits at the office and risks becoming the lowest ranking female bee.

this

>38

obsolete, acquire a new model

Agreed. Absolutely this.

Attached: le_56__irl_by_sataniccereal-dbvxj6o.jpg (663x678, 117K)

Old manager of mine reckons his wife getting fake tits saved his marriage as she was happier and he got more sex.

Just what's the point? I understand id she had ugly saggy tits and decided to at least make them in a proper shape. Bu she had very nice shape and everything and stuffed it with silicone or whatever they used.

Snap her out of it.

> Freaking excellent idea
Not really. Pretend you like the idea and you'll be paying for it. Literally I mean.
And then your wife will certainly have fake tits you don't like, and then you will not be able to pretend you like them, for the rest of your life, and when she notices that, she's going to get angry at your hypocrisy.

>marriage is degenerate
the sad part is that it is ture

>tfw my gf has bobs like left

how do i learn to appreciate it more

Attached: 1516115021091.jpg (869x873, 407K)