I'm getting married next Saturday and I'm going to cum inside her unprotected pussy every day until she gets pregnant...

I'm getting married next Saturday and I'm going to cum inside her unprotected pussy every day until she gets pregnant. AMA

Attached: 6th_century_thots.jpg (600x809, 269K)

bregnancy? D:

How did you manage to fight through all the endless waves of shit tests and mind games? How did you know you could trust her completely enough to throw your life away to marriage?

Attached: longtimenowhere1.jpg (2296x1528, 986K)

We've been together for 8 years. The shit tests and mind games don't really end, but you get used to them. We've been through a lot together in that time. We waited too long, really.

If dubs, please name your children semen stain

We already have some names in mind and I don't think that one would fly :p

CHECK'D user FUCKING CHECK'D

OH SHIT

Orogjsbahsjfkckekwoaisi1o29239r902

Attached: 0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 93K)

Does she know that you know about her shit tests and bullshit?

Still, how do you trust her? If she's doing this all the time how do you know you can trust her? Did she ever earn your trust?

Best of luck! Eat well and be kind to each other! Congratulations!

Yeah she does, she's seen a lot of JBP's stuff.

She does woman bullshit because she's a woman, it's not really a trust or distrust thing. Not sure what you're asking, trust is built over a long period of time, which we've had.

I wish I was you OP. How old are you two ?

Don't forget to DNA test your childs after they areborn, can never bee too paranoid with these sluts.

Mid-late 20s.

Lol, we'll see.

My recent ex girlfriend had it in her head that trust is a given from the start, I loved her. She broke up with me for nothing and said we just aren't working but she's been lying and doing suspicious things for ages. I'm still completely heartbroken about it, I blindly trusted her but she kept doing shitty things that kept breaking my trust.

I don't know what to do, I feel like it'd another big shit test but I'm too broken to get over this one, and embarassed.

She believed trust was just given but really she didn't do anything to earn my trust, it was all me.

Sorry to hear that, user. It sounds like you are better off without her.

Please try not to get jaded with women in general, they're all women and do women things but there are good ones out there.

Thank you, you're a beacon of hope to us all man

Attached: dog kiss.jpg (640x644, 56K)

Don't forget to come back to greentext your divorce, your cucking and everything you've lost

Attached: IMG_7306.png (1305x663, 51K)

Your kid will be autistic, asthmatic, and die in a school shooting

:(

Probably will be autistic, both of us are probably borderline, especially me.

>both of us are probably borderline

Oh Christ. Your kid is going to hate you.

>falling for the children meme
OHNONONO

Attached: FF92DBF0-C0B4-48EF-BAA0-DD0EDF61A761.gif (360x332, 2M)

I meant borderline autistic, not borderline personality disorder.

What can I say, cumming in an ovulating pussy is the best feeling in the world.

Is pouring all your money into brats and never having a moments peace the second best?

Better than dying alone. Plus I already have more money than I know what to do with.

Nice user. Just redpill them while they're growing up

CHECKED! A THOUSAND YEARS OF LIMP DICK IF OP DECLINES

Attached: 13F9FE0D-07D0-418C-BCE5-AAA0CAE566C8.jpg (602x481, 47K)