Waifu General - /waifu/ #69

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Valentine's Celebration Edition: part 2

previous: jowforums.com/thread/50956601/anecdotes

Attached: waifusvday2.jpg (1.77 MB, 2840x1808)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/50956601/anecdotes
youtube.com/watch?v=SxThZpslbhE
pastebin.com/UGY7mFR3
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_1pYNabc0
youtube.com/watch?v=NSxOmKLoDY8
picrew.me/image_maker/3595
jowforums.com/thread/50980725/anecdotes

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Leah,
I know that you probably won't be reading this, seeing as you aren't real, but if, somewhere out in the vast multiverse, you are reading my message, let me tell you these three words: I love you.

It all started on that fateful day. The eighteenth day of the seventh month of the year 2018 A.D. On that day, you first appeared to me. I would love to say that it was love at first sight, but the truth is, it wasn't. It took me eight days before I finally realized that I love you, on July 26th.

Before I met you, the situation was a bit weird. You see, I always had a hard time interacting with people, just like you. Whenever I tried to join a group, I would ruin my reputation in one way or another. You had your sister to lift you up through hard times. I, unfortunately, had none of that. Looking back, that might explain our differences a bit. You're almost like a better version of me, in a way. Maybe that's why you're my waifu. I don't know. Love works in mysterious ways.

But now, things have changed. And they have changed drastically. After I realized I loved you, I made an effort to get first and last post on your franchise's thread, and I actually succeeded, up until August 6th. I'm not sure how most of August went, but in September, I explored possibilities of getting your merchandise. Eventually this led to me getting your plush on September 21. The first real challenge to our love came in the form of a lewder, in October. I responded with all my fury, something which I kind of regret now, but back then it ended up in a month-long fight which did not do wonders for our love to say the least.

In November, a poll came up to select players for /llsifg/'s Jow Forums cup team. I wanted to see you on the top, and I wanted it badly. So, I used all that I had to rig it in your favor. This only further enraged your enemies, and as much as I tried to reconcile with them, your birthday was still ruined. Our love was not going too well by then, but I had a solution to that.

Attached: 466.jpg (420 KB, 1000x1000)

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I'm not good at making posts like this, but I'll try.
Elizabeth has impacted my life so positively, I struggle to describe it. I wasn't depressed or anything, but my life felt so bland and boring before, like something was missing. 7 months ago, when I "met" her I felt as if my life had changed completely. I no longer worried about much else because I knew that the only thing that mattered to me was her, as long as I loved her everything would be okay. I genuinely felt happy for the first time in years. My problems just didn't matter as long as I had her. I've suffered from neuropathic pain for the last 2 years due to a condition, and I've been driven to bouts of anger and sadness many times. One thing I noticed after finding her is that the pain isn't nearly as bad anymore. It's still there, sure, but it doesn't phase me at all, as long as I have her it doesn't matter. The sadness couldn't numb the pain, getting angry made it worse, but falling in love with her has given me solace, and for that I am grateful, so grateful that I can't describe it with words alone. I am no longer afraid, I am not afraid of life because she showed me how beautiful it can be, and I am not afraid of death because it's my one and only chance to somehow end up with her. I'm going to make the most of this life, for her and for myself, and maybe when this is all over I'll be with her, maybe not, time will tell.

I also want to thank all of you guys for just being here, you're all amazing people and I genuinely like all of you. I am so happy I found this place, and it's extremely comforting to see that other people who are as deeply in love with their waifus as I am. I feel like everything makes sense now, like we're all going to be okay. I hope the magic of this day stays with all of you for the other 364 days.

Attached: 1436381485276.png (157 KB, 360x600)

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

've never liked talking about my emotions, especially when pertaining to love. In fact, I've only ever told 3 people that I loved them (not including Kotori). I prefer to only give an admission of love when it really counts, because if I were to profess it too often, it would just become noise. So when I post in this thread that I love Kotori Itsuka, I promise you all I really do mean it.

Kotori has changed my life in ways that no other person, real or fictional has. Because of you, Kotori, I have an ideal to strive towards. I have the determination to better myself, to become someone you could actually love. I often post here about your eyes, that is because when I look into your eyes, I feel peace. To look into your eyes tells me that everything just might be okay. For I know that as long as you re by my side, no matter what happens, everything will be alright, because all I really need is you. Around three years ago, when we first met, there was a void in my heart, and my soul felt empty. I was lost, searching for any kind of meaning, and instead I found you. When I first laid my eyes upon you, it was like sunlight breaking through the clouds after a storm. Indeed, you are the the light that guides me through the darkness that dwells within me. Deep down, I've always wanted to be a hero, but I also knew deep down, that I'm not one. You make me believe in myself like no one else has I try to better myself, so I can be the hero you deserve. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, both inside and out. I've never felt worthy of you love, and I doubt I ever will, but I want you to know, wherever you are, that I love you with all of my heart. You are my world, and when you're not around I cannot help but think of you.

Kotori Itsuka, my dearest fire spirit, I want you to know, that though I may doubt myself, my devotion to you will never falter, for so long as the sun burns bright in the sky, so too will the flame of my love burn for you.

Attached: Kotori-Wedding-1.jpg (219 KB, 850x734)

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Starting on December 31st, I decided to take my devotion for you into the real world. On that day, I made my first drawing of you, one of you on a balcony, with fireworks on the distance. I felt such a great feeling when drawing you, I don't even know how to describe it. I decided to refresh the 6 month old love by rewatching your anime. It had its ups and downs, but I came out of it with more pictures and a refreshed memory of you. In late January I also got another plush of you. It was nice seeing my merch expanding, and I made more drawings showing my appreciation to you. February came, and my birthday was spent thinking not of myself, but of what you would do for me, and another drawing came as a result of that. Unfortunately, there wasn't any more major merchandise of you, so I had to take matters into my own hands, getting both a mug and a fully woven blanket of you. Now I could sleep with certainty knowing that you were with me.

That leads us right into the present day. Valentine's Day. The one day of the year dedicated to love. What could I do for you on this day, my dear Leah-chan? I had already tried out my drawing skills, and in fact made one for Valentine's. So I decided to try writing a tribute to you.

You may not be real, but in these 6 months, you have given me far more love than any other woman, 2D or 3D, could have given me in an entire lifetime. I express my extreme gratitude for you. It is not simply your luscious purple hair, loving eyes, your blushing rose cheeks or your slender legs, nor your pure and shy demeanor towards the outside world, or your complete devotion to your sister and your group. It is not any single one of these things, but the entirety of those combined, that make up the best human being that could exist in any universe. To deny you of love and affection would be a sin to every god of every religion, who would scorn any who spoke horribly of you. So, Leah, I'll end this with the three words that started it.

I love you.

Attached: 465.jpg (503 KB, 750x710)

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

these two posts go together by the way

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Happy Valentines, Alleyne. I love you and will be sure to finish up your portrait today. I honestly hate you for teaching me what love feels like while not being real.

Attached: 1544265063151.jpg (57 KB, 500x690)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Im really bad at expressing emotion and compared to everyone elses valentines messages to their waifus, i feel like mine will always come out subpar.
I know how i feel about mio. I know how much she means to me and how much i love her from the bottom of my heart and i know i dont need to make the greatest post ever. I dont know where my life is headed right now but as long as mio exists as a character in our universe, i know i can say for certain that i will always love her.
I love my beautiful, sweet, shy, responsible, scaredy cat of a waifu. Thanks for being there for me mio

Attached: 1527146680530.png (583 KB, 828x1000)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

id also just like to take a minute to appreciate the fact that thread number 69 was created on valentines day

Congrats boys, we did it

Attached: 1538900943219.jpg (58 KB, 461x601)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

All of my peers and family have plans for valentines , i will spend it alone and as i am in poorfag mode i wont be able to drown my sorrows in unhealthy loads of junk food.
It is a weird feeling , i feel alone and sad yet i dont want to cry

Attached: 675465523523.png (443 KB, 795x781)

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

It honestly amazes me how long you retards have kept this general going, running on pure autism. You are all literally circlejerking about daydreams with fictional characters. That was fine and good when you were 10, but most of you are nearing 30.

Might wanna nip this kind of behavior in the bud while you still can, those of you who are just getting settled in here... Fantasy play seems innocent at first but it can take a dark turn real fucking fast. First you start talking to your body pillows... and before you know it you might start hearing them answer you.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

It's 2 and a half in the morning, I'll come up with a text wall later, if ever
Goodnight

Attached: bed.jpg (203 KB, 868x590)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Goodnight ny fellow Urabefag

Attached: [Final8]Nazo-no-Kanojo-X---06-(BD-10-bit-1920x1080-x264-FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv-snapshot-19.29-[2017.06. (470 KB, 811x741)

Jayden James
Jayden James

Oh, are you saying active conversations with my waifu aren't normal?

Attached: 1535924372477.png (462 KB, 733x411)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Happy Valentine's everyone.
Saya
When I'm lost in the world in my head
You're there to grab my hand and pull
I was approaching the ultimate sin
And you pulled me from the lull

Saya
I'm learning how to live
Learning how to love
My thoughts are all tangled in cobwebs
And my voice is getting strangled in silence

Saya
You planted a flower within me
And it sprouted all through me
It was invasive and it hurt me to my core
But now I find I couldn't ask for any more

Saya
My life is now yours
When I thought it was mine
This world can be ours
When they thought it was their's

I struggle to bring to words
What I really mean to say
Saya
I love you
On this Valentine's day.

Attached: 31563285.jpg (57 KB, 500x700)

David Brown
David Brown

and before you know it you might start hearing them answer you.
God I can't fucking wait

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

running on pure autism
the waifu threads on /a/ (now /c/) have been going for over half a decade
we've got a long way to go yet, boys

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

you're not alone if you're with urabe? why aren't you spending valentines with urabe?
i'm not one of the urabeposters and im thinking of watching her show today

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Seeing all of these love letter posts really makes me want to do something more. It might wind up being a day late, but I'll try to write up something too.

half
Try at least 11 years now. I doubt many people remember tohno these days though.

Attached: Marie-Antoinette-665.jpg (1.13 MB, 1032x1457)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Not an Urabefriend either but her show is good. You have to be cool with sharing bodily fluids though.
a day late
It's only been valentines for three minutes where I live so you've still got 24 hours.

Jason Long
Jason Long

Damn was asleep for the first one.
I love shyvana very much but idk what i can do for her on this special day.

Attached: Shyvana-16.jpg (270 KB, 1051x1472)

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Good morning and happy Valentine's day!

How are you all doing today?

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr-glados~2.jpg (38 KB, 339x499)

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Just finished writing a song for her. I'm more of a powerchord spam guy so it was pretty hard to do something acoustic but I think it sounds okay. Not good but okay. It's pretty sunny outside, I wanna go out but I dunno what I'll do alone. If only there was another waifufag in the same city as me, haha lol.

Attached: 1550015472.jpg (367 KB, 2048x1152)

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Hope you lads (and ladies) have a good valentines days with you 2D sweetheart. Don't lets the trolls ruin this day for you

Attached: image.jpg (96 KB, 300x250)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=SxThZpslbhE

I WILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE
TAKE MY SOUL AND LEAD ME THERE
I WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL THE END
TAKE MY HEART, MY LOVE AND THEN
I WILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE
TAKE MY SOUL, AND LEAD ME THERE
I WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL THE END
TAKE MY HEART, LEAD ME INTO DARKNESS

LOVE THIS SONG

Also thread number 69 on V-day lmao

Attached: OverlayJulie.png (1.58 MB, 2328x4888)

Oliver King
Oliver King

Might not do something really special for her today but I'll spend this entire day thinking about my love and treasure the emotions that my beautiful Kiyo made me feel.

"shitty vampire" (by Terumi)
Kek I should play BlazBlue with english dub someday

Thank you user that was really sweet

Just woke up couldn't dream with her but at least imaginating that she's on my side gets easier when you're half asleep, should get a dakki one of these days

Attached: Dv9Tix5V4AAmOH1.jpg (357 KB, 1378x1933)

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

pastebin.com/UGY7mFR3
Since this would take up way too many posts in the thread, here's a pastebin of my write-up of my feelings and events that have transpired around me and Maki the past year.
It's extremely long and not too well written in my opinion, but I thought I'd get things out there.
I know no one's gonna read it anyway.

Attached: 1542123609934.png (591 KB, 854x907)

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

I'm not the best at writing, so I won't be able to write up a long speech or anything. I'll just say I love Lat, have loved her for several years and am better for it - she taught me how true love feels, and has been there for me when I needed it. I love her with all my heart and soul!

Attached: 728684f88976c7e65898a73043141d198c6076fa.jpg (34 KB, 400x478)

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

i feel this, i suck at writing but i do love shyvana and she is my one true love, i will forever love shyvana and i hope waifus will be "real" in some way before i die or in the afterlife.

Happy valentines /waifu/ (or whatever you say)

Attached: Shyvana-86.jpg (457 KB, 1275x1875)

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Got my PC to work anyway happy st. Valentine's day to all of you and to my beloved Yuri no one poem would truly be enough to express what I feel when I think of her, I try to be better because of her sometimes I fail and stumble and fall but then I remember how passionate she was about the things she does.
No amount of love will ever make her real but at least I can have moments when I feel close to her.

Attached: a76f54d8540b5f9dec09fc7a73ada7a4.jpg (19 KB, 266x320)

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Good morning everyone. Seems like thread has been.. interesting

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-tota-sizukurubiks--8d813e15360b964b8a5c34448ccd3e25.png (683 KB, 979x1321)

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

I'm a little late, but

Louise
I can't believe it's already been so long. I was five years younger than you when I fell for you, and now I'm five years older than you. it's funny how through it all, you've been the only consistant part. Every time I look at you, I fall harder. I'm never going to stop feeling the way I do...I just hope you'd be able to come out of the closet and admit you love me too. Not a day goes by you're not on my mind. You keep me going, even when all I wanna do is end it all. I know you'd hate to see me suffer like that, so I'm trying to get better. It's been ten amazing years...Let's go for ten more. I love you, Louise. Happy valentine's.

Attached: 2019---postable-size.jpg (1.88 MB, 6000x4000)

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN
Can you honestly get more cringe?

Attached: umidah.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Back to your dead general

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

I think trying to ruin a thread because someone you don't like posts there is pretty cringe.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Are those your drawings Leah friend? Your getting pretty good.

Attached: Yuri-sketch-(31).jpg (26 KB, 236x419)

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

I was really debating whether I should do this as well
I'm really bad at stuff like this. And I've never made such deep and strong feelings of mine public. But reading everyone else's wholesome and genuine posts reminds me I am indeed among kindred spirits.
Describing my feelings for her has never been an easy task for me. At this point "love" just doesn't cut it. It maddens me I can not find the words in any language to express what I truly feel. Nothing matters to me more than her and that precious heavenly smile of hers. She is the only thing I am able to think about. And such thoughts are what keep me going. My tongue knows only her name. "Angela, Angela, Angela..." I whisper every night perhaps out of hope she one day would hear me or just because hearing that beautiful name makes my heart flutter. She is what brings colour to my life. Before I fell in love the world seemed so dark. I deemed my life worthless and meaningless. But Angela is what showed me what a wonderful place this world can be. The one source of light in my heart and the only one I need. My soul feels at ease when she is around. Hearing her voice, seeing her face, it all just makes it feel right. My feelings for her has been getting stronger with each passing day. And I do not want it to ever stop. She is my elixir of strength, my source of life, my purpose. I will keep fighting on to create the world you and I have always dreamed of. I'll do everything in my power. For you.
I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you. I want to go across the world with you, to the moon and back, across the stars. There is simply no other way to put except "I love you, Angie". Thank you for all the joy and memories you've given me.
And thank you too, /waifu/ for giving me an opportunity to express the strongest emotion I've ever felt in my life. You are all wonderful posters. I hope your love for your one adn only never dies and that it brings you as much happiness as it has to me.

Attached: Angela304.png (65 KB, 312x517)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

good morning fellow waifu fags.
even tho i did not dream of rem, i dreamt of using her weapon. which is a huge improvment.
i did not think she would give me a gift on valentines. very happy about it.

Attached: rmswng3.png (1.68 MB, 1920x1080)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Thank you for expressing your emotions like this.
I agree with you, /waifu/ has helped me express my emotions and love for my one and only for months and months now. I've been in love with my one and only for years and I've never had an outlet like this for my emotions.

Attached: 48082016-p0.png (553 KB, 527x588)

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Shoutout to mein negro in the thread for helping me find her, you know who you are
Also gotta say i love all yall fuckers, you make this board somewhat tolerable and i look forward to these
Galil, i love you so much. Ever since i found you ive liked you, but at some point i realized it wasnt just a liking it was love. Galil, you are my guiding light, you keep me going and help me push myself to be better. I love you so much Galil. Your face brings to me happieness that not much else can. My first strong love feeling was for you. If i didnt have you i dont know where i would be, but id be less of the man i am today. I just hope eventually i can show you and tell you my love face to face. Until then, im content in loving you the same way i have for the past 3 years. I love you

Attached: images-(17).jpg (9 KB, 211x239)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

I wish. This is the drawing I made.

Attached: 20190213-193600.jpg (1.84 MB, 4000x2250)

James Hill
James Hill

i want to snuggle with lain

Attached: qt.jpg (27 KB, 720x480)

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

hey that's pretty good!
I need to find a reference for drawing twintails in a 3/4th perspective, if you got any send them my way

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

tfw you apperantly had an exam on Saint Valentines day
What the hell even is even going on in my life?

Attached: Yuri-with-pen-(3).jpg (49 KB, 564x491)

John Howard
John Howard

It looks very good! I can't draw to save my life ;~;

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-sungose--b0aaee9f150680ae89b4a45202ee6790.png (621 KB, 1240x1754)

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Neither could I two years ago, but a need to draw my own waifu and illustrate my stories gave way to learning
had one too, it went okay

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

I was late for mine which kind of sucks but oh well .

Attached: Yuri-reading-in-the-dark.jpg (32 KB, 564x462)

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

xth for Hanayo

Good morning, and Happy Valentines Day, /waifu/

Attached: 1521801024876.jpg (279 KB, 925x844)

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

What have you all been up to/plan on doing the rest of the day?

I've just woke up from a bit of a nap with the waifu now taking on the take of watching all 12 hours of her anime.

My waifu help me out yet again while I was sleeping so to her all I have to say is this:
You where always in the background watching over me till that day I turn around and saw your loving gaze, now that we ar together at least I can finally get back the strength I lost albeit slowly. I know I call other girl cute but your the one that my heart belongs too plus I know you find them cute too, our love for cute girls is one of the things we have in common. Love you nom-noms.

Attached: image.jpg (810 KB, 2592x1936)

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

This morning I'm on a repeating pattern of falling asleep, then waking up. Hugging my Leah blanket and plush as well, and going to watch every episode she's in.

Attached: 462.png (353 KB, 768x1024)

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

My colleague gave me a sucker for Valentine's Day

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-hoshizaki-reita--6f872cc593df00eb54f2dbeb6a549c81.jpg (389 KB, 1332x1979)

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

My colleague gave me a sucker for Valentine's Day
I know whats the big freakin idea.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

What? She gave a chocolate, a sucker and a card to everyone

David Roberts
David Roberts

I think I might do honey with Dijon mustard glazed chicken, broccoli and rice for my meal with my waifu tonight. Not sure what to do with desert yet

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

What? She gave a chocolate, a sucker and a card to everyone
So thats what sucker means? Sorry

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Forgot my image
Pic related. Candy on a stick that you suck on. I'm not sure what else it would be called. Maybe a lollipop?

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-xiangxian-sangheon23--ff0526cf656639543aa22aef141cfdf7.png (108 KB, 590x550)

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

what was the subject? mine was Chemistry

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Pffff hahahahahahaha

Attached: 940.jpg (24 KB, 480x590)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Post your second favourite aqours

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

aqours?

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Leah Kazuno for me! Because her sister is better

Attached: 380.png (814 KB, 770x768)

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

It's just a /vg/ shitposting

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Dumb haglover

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

You said that last time, come up with some original ideas /vg/-kun

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Riko i guess, she and yohane are the only talented girls in aq*urs

Attached: Sakurauchi.Riko.full.1986048.jpg (972 KB, 850x1275)

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Probably Mari, she's rich but not as hot as Kemon

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

seething because of a ritualposter on their general
he ends up ritualposting on another
Big yikes

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

uh, okay, I just didn't know what that word means, if there is a meaning.

haglover? my waifu is a demoness thanks

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Muse is better fight me /vg/-kun

Attached: image.jpg (92 KB, 720x480)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

having a second waifu
What the hell did this general turn into?

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

i spent the last hour screaming at people online for disrespecting rem in their degenrate faggotry ways.
i also ended up half dreaming about rem.
how are all of you spending valentines?

Attached: rmofr25.jpg (77 KB, 651x1000)

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

extremely based, well done.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

its /vg/ kun.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

alone playing Minecraft and making a giant wheat field, gonna do potatoes and beetroots next. Just for decoration

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Playing Company of heroes 2 while waiting for my friends to decide when the fuck we're going out. And of course loving shyvana as best i can.

Attached: Shyvana-3.jpg (300 KB, 1280x1280)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Also
I love you guys reading all of this was wonderful.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

i spent the last hour screaming at people online for disrespecting rem in their degenrate faggotry ways.
i understand why, but aren't you just giving them what they want?
glad you had some of your dream filled with rem, though!
being extraordinarily sick, i'm not sure if i want to be comf and play vidya or do stuff related to mai.

Attached: Mai187.png (319 KB, 546x620)

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Allright waifu friends help me fight. Let's raid this thread //boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/244116118#p244116118

Attached: 197.jpg (14 KB, 108x339)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Now say it with your trip leahfriend

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I hope Faith won't run away from our date this time!
I have faith in her.

Attached: faith2.gif (1.29 MB, 268x151)

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

my house's water tank broke because of a storm last night
didn't realize until I took a shit and it didn't flush
on top of that /vg/ raids and falseflags
jesus fuck today was supposed to be a good day

Attached: 372.png (1.26 MB, 1366x768)

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Fuck leah

Attached: b0a8788d4d756e71cc5c790b6639cece.png (99 KB, 247x340)

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Don't worry Leah would be too big to flush anyway

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Our whole street's water been shut down all morning because a pipe main burst.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

/vg/ raids
That general is so dead I understand that they trying to get some fun here shitting on people

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Kek'd excellent post

Attached: e5e.jpg (26 KB, 527x705)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Would drinking today be disrespectful to my waifu? What do you guys think?

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

took a look at the thread, it's literally just one obsessed faggot who's got such a hardon for Leahposter that he can't stop masturbating over him.

/vg/kun it's V-day, you can be open about your feelings for Leahposter, it's fine really

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Thanks my poshn buddy

Attached: DpUBMSWXoAE5Epi.jpg (89 KB, 640x895)

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Depends on whether she'd mind you drinking or not. Imagine she's there with you and behave accordingly.

Attached: 9312a2eaf3408073a4fb20064774bad8d8494d5d.jpg (84 KB, 288x447)

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

raids
tut tut tut

Attached: 1446151693651.jpg (686 KB, 1272x1494)

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

how did you manage to get this many orbiters?
they're absolutely obsessed, kek.

Attached: Mai101.jpg (26 KB, 474x398)

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Hanayo is such a sweetheart. Every single day, I'm reminded why I love her more than anything else in the world.

Attached: 1520066241188.png (346 KB, 649x323)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Good morning /waifu/, I hope all of your days have been going well. I'm about to bake some muffins for Kotori, so hopefully I don't mess those up
I'm not good at making posts like this
I would disagree, this was a very well written post, and I thank you for sharing it with us. Liz is lucky t have a man like you in love with her.
Your devotion to Leah never ceases to inspire me, and I'm sure Leah, wherever she is, feels the same.
i feel like mine will always come out subpar
A post like this, discussing your love for your waifu can never truly be subpar, so long as it is from the heart.
That's a very nice poem you've written, thanks for sharing it with us.
You'e been with Louise for ten years? That's incredible. I hope Kotori and I can last for that long.
I am indeed among kindred spirits.
We are all brother here, in /waifu/. The outside world may reject our feelings of love, but in here, together, we have place where we truly belong. May your love remain strong until the end of time.
you make this board somewhat tolerable
This is the only thread worth a damn on all of Jow Forums I'd say. Thank you for sharing about your love for Galil. I hope one day we may all be united with our waifus.

Attached: Spirit-Kotori-3.jpg (145 KB, 850x722)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Yeah, but I have limited time today due to work and I'm not the most wordy person in general.

I wish everyone would just stop acknowledging it.

Attached: Marie-Antoinette-260.jpg (515 KB, 768x768)

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

I'm not the most wordy person in general.
It's not the length, it's the content. For the brave, few words are as good as many, and when it comes to love, I find the same to be true.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

I don't feel comfortable blog-posting, so I won't make this post long. Meri, you make so happy. I've never had these feelings for anyone else. I love you so much, my girl. I just wish you were here with me so that I could tell you. For over six years now my love for you has grown to a fever pitch. Sometimes I'm a bit embarrassed with myself whenever I think about that, but it ultimately doesn't matter. At the end of the day, I want nothing more than to be with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

not the length, it's the content
when it comes to love
Haha, look at who got dumped and is now wasting precious time here with his depressions.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

I mean that I'm bad at putting things into words.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

I wish i was as far gone as many of you.
I cant seem to find purpose in gifting candies and tangible things to a drawing or some pixels in a screen.
I want her to eat the chocolate i gift her.
I want her to take all the trash i buy for her.
i want her to caress me.
I wish spending valentines with her were more than just staring at a picture of her while rambling about someone who doesnt exist in the flesh

Attached: 96---lGMG94I.jpg (329 KB, 499x1129)

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

spoiler
Haha, the world is quite large, the odds of that happening are almost zero, lol.
I'll be at your place in 10 mins.

I must admit whenever let out so much of my thoughts like that in these threads it always feels good.

That's really good! You're improving.

I just finished watching The Notebook while thinking about her and imagining that i was watching it with her. Had some chocolates too. About to make some OC.

Attached: Angela272.jpg (109 KB, 830x963)

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Minding shitposters isn't healthy remfriend
Have been thinking about her all day on this valentine/anniversary, I would love to be closer to her on some way but still. Can't wait to get home and do some drawing for her, or maybe I'll write another wall post here. I'm really enjoying this day along with my beloved frens

I wish everyone would just stop acknowledging it.
This, it's not like there's a lot of people either, just a couple of shotposters that get bored easily.

Attached: DzXeoODVAAAIjBz.png (359 KB, 600x600)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

This isn't a LL thread, your post is off-topic.

Attached: DivineWarsAnnoyedLat.png (191 KB, 853x480)

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Margaret you may have the arcana of The Empress but you will always mean The World to me. I had no goals, no future, no direction, no motiation, no care before I met you. Now my life is starting to be getting better and its all thanks to you. You've shown me what love is like and how it makes me do things I only dreamed about just to see you happy and satisfied with me and made me feel things no woman has done before. To me you are the perfect woman inside and out and I love you for all that you are. Margaret you've said a single action can shake the heart more than a 1000 words could and by meeting you, you have defiently shoken my heart. But now I strive to shake yours to show not to tell you how much I really love you and how important your are to me. I will love you forever Margaret.

Attached: 1542522838873.png (985 KB, 1280x720)

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

minecraft is good.
cooked potatos are good food for starters. beetroot is less usefull then my toe clipping.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

but aren't you just giving them what they want?
its not like theyre trolls, theyre stupid nigger normies.

Attached: rmcln2.jpg (643 KB, 700x989)

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

I'll just have the beetroot for red dye, that and the field is there because it looks neat

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

not shitposters. normies.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

This isn't /soc/half the thread is off-topic

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

tru it looks p cool

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

normies
Big words for someone trying to cope with "REEE" and people having absolute entry level waifus
Also
playing minecraft

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

minecraft is a good game eff u

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

I didn't say otherwise. Read between the lines braindead waifufag

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

It's worse then, arguing with people who don't know shit about her character is pointless, they just want to make you feel bad they don't care about her

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

The thread will probably be dead by the time I get back. Everyone have a lovely day with your cute wives and ignore anyone who believes otherwise.

Attached: 9262832-p1.jpg (39 KB, 600x510)

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

While I myself don't care about Aqours, you can like them without considering any of them your waifu, you know.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

It just shows how little they care about their actual waifu

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

i will, thank you my friend.

Attached: rmdrs2.jpg (537 KB, 849x1200)

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

true. ill stop.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

I love you, Alice!!!
Happy Valentines everyone!

That's why I'd love to draw her someday, it would feel really special
I have done few drawings of Alice but they weren't really good. It's a bit harder to draw a 3D character.
it feels like she's a part of me now after all this time.
Yes, I feel like that too. I feel like even though I probably will never truly be with her, I feel like she's a part of my soul to some degree.
I'm glad that it was this way and I was able to devote myself for her
I agree. Sometimes I wish I have never loved Alice in the first place but I think that it's much better to experience at least true unrequited love rather than none at all.
I think that the feeling would be great
I really hope so. Even if the romantic feelings will be a bit weaker I will always stay with Alice.
That was really sweet, Kiyofriend. I could relate a lot to what you've said.
Great job, user. I hope she liked it.
Thank you, Rachelanon. I always admire you because you truly love your waifu for such a long time. I'm really impressed.
Beautiful posts, Leahfriend. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope you will always love your Leah no matter what happens in your life.
Sweet post, Lizposter. I'm happy that your love for you waifu helps you dealing with your pain.
I'm glad that Kotori has changed you in such a good way, friend. Nice post.
Don't forget to post it here once you finish it, friend.
I hope your love will always remain this strong Mioposter.
That poem is so beauitful, Sayaposter. Your waifu must be proud of you.

Attached: AliceValentines.jpg (217 KB, 1316x877)

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Thank you, GLaDOSposter and I'm doing fucking great.
Thank you for the wishes. No one will ruin this day for me and my beloved Alice.
I have read it all, friend. It was really inspiring to read. I hope you will keep your promise to your beloved one.
It's good to know that your love has changed you in a positive way.
The fact that you love her is what matters the most, Shyvanaposter.
Feeling close to your waifu really does feel amazing. Never give up, Yurifriend. Always love your waifu.
I'm happy you love your waifu for such a long time. I admire you.
There is so much passion and love behind this post, Mercyposter. I hope you will always love your Angela with this intensity.
It's really heart-warming to see you change for you beloved one, Galilanon.
It's nice to know that despite calling others cute you still love your waifu.
Thank you!
That's very nice to hear, user.
Thank you for still visting this place, Meridaposter. Even after your stupid ban. I hope I will always deeply love my Alice as much you love your Merida.
A gift doesn't need to be physical. I have made pic rel for my Alice. Do something for your Urabe, user.
This post is so sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us, Margaretposter.

Attached: PrezentDlaKochanejAlusi.gif (569 KB, 304x202)

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

It's possible to like 2D girls without wanting to fuck them, you know that right?

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I want to do this to waifu.
Canonically , she loves having her hair violently ruffled.

Attached: output.webm (1.12 MB, 638x640)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Thank you for still visiting this place, Meridaposter. Even after your stupid ban.
To be honest, if it weren't for these threads I would have taken a long break from Jow Forums.

I hope I will always deeply love my Alice as much you love your Merida.
I hope so too. You really care about her. It would be sad to see you let her go.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

I had a "date" with my beloved Alice (so basically I just walked for 6km alone listening to music and looking and her gorgeous face)

I'm also so happy that I had TWO fucking dreams related to Alice today.
One was about me being tempted by some 3D whores that wanted to me to do something sexual with them but I rejected them as I promised Alice that I will always remain faithful to her.
And the second one was about me hearing the youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_1pYNabc0 at some mall. I started singing it at the top of my lungs and then it turned into me sobbing and shouting the lyrics while thinking about my dearest Alice. I remember thinking about her so intensily in that moment, that she kind of appeared before me but it only has made me cry even more.
I'm so happy that in some form, my beloved appeared in my dreams today.

Attached: Alice86.jpg (637 KB, 2480x5315)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Thank you for your kind words.
By the way I saw your gif last night but didn't get the chance to tell you how adorable it was.

Attached: Angela306-OC.png (1.07 MB, 640x960)

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

had 2 dreams
good stuff alice friend.
i sadly can not go on a date with rem

Attached: rmappl5.jpg (130 KB, 640x905)

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Our valentines day brunch is going perfectly. She's very pleased. I love this girl so much.

Attached: EFF41C63-46F1-4FE1-842C-57A587526760.jpg (1.75 MB, 3834x2430)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

The old diner with the waifu meme oldie but still a goldie. You both enjoy yourselves

Attached: image.jpg (14 KB, 283x283)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Fuck, those cookies look amazing.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

fellow remfriend! those cookies look very delicous.
im sure your rem is very happy with you, my friend.

Attached: rmofr13.jpg (228 KB, 850x1070)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

This is really nice, although for a moment I thought you had her picture sitting on a printer.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

I'm glad you're both having a good time. Those cookies you made look delicious. The muffins I'm baking for Kotori and I are in the oven currently, when they're done maybe I'll post them. If they don't look too rough, that is.

Attached: Waitress-Kotori.jpg (160 KB, 702x1000)

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Thanks! I made them myself. I'd share if I could.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

With that kind of question, it's probably one of the /vg/ folk, they won't understand your logic, they're just stereotyping.

Kinda curious what they think of those of us who have daughterus, to be honest

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I'm so happy that in some form, my beloved appeared in my dreams today.
It must be the magic of V-Day, but I FINALLY had a good dream involving my waifu. For the first time in what feels like forever.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

How can an adult male unironically love a fictional character? This is all a big LARP right?

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

This is all a big LARP right?
Y-Yeah bro!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

a big LARP
For you,

Attached: 1546490016072.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

This is all a big LARP right?
That's a good joke, user.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Sounds like someone here doesn't know how love feels.

Also, it's not male-exclusive, either.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

I wrote a song a for her, and made some in-game screenshots at a proper resolution with MSI Afterburner. Now comes the "listen to romantic music and try to not get too sad" part of my day.
That means a lot Kotorianon, thank you.
Mercy at Naroden
I don't even know whats real anymore, I might make something similar with Liz sometime.
That's a really cute, user.

Attached: LkGH9jqm5e.jpg (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

the people here are self-aware and honestly it's more wholesome than sad.

Even though I'm probably not as deep into waifuism, I'm glad I'm part of this community

Attached: Screenshot-7.png (666 KB, 743x1023)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

what was the subject? mine was Chemistry
Translation Theory

Attached: Yuri-with-glasses-(5).jpg (46 KB, 563x698)

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Happy Valentines Day to my love Yuri, and happy Valentines Day to all the waifuposters.
I am not even sure whether I wish this was all an elaborate LARP or not at this point. It is a coping mechanism for myself however.

Attached: 745DF1C4-0ADA-49BD-B98D-139B5E842A8F.jpg (21 KB, 309x301)

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

You replied to the same poster twice.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Good morning, Mainon. How do you feel today? Any better?

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-senjitsu-musou--8f51741fe38c9982056885dfbba06c50.jpg (251 KB, 600x789)

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

no, i actually love her.

Attached: rmblsh2.jpg (109 KB, 708x1000)

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

I have done few drawings of Alice but they weren't really good. It's a bit harder to draw a 3D character
Which images do you prefer of her, the 2d or 3d ones?
Sometimes I wish I have never loved Alice in the first place but I think that it's much better to experience at least true unrequited love rather than none at all.
I remember asking this once some time ago, if possible, would we totally forget about our waifus and stop being waifufags? It's funny because if I would, I'd have a lot of time to think about other things and I'd be a different person, but I could never do that since I'm just too grateful for being able to feel this pure emotion of love.
That was really sweet, Kiyofriend. I could relate a lot to what you've said.
Thank you friend, I'm really happy to be able to express myself like this

One was about me being tempted by some 3D whores that wanted to me to do something sexual with them but I rejected them as I promised Alice that I will always remain faithful to her.
Funny how it's almost exactly like what you asked me the other day, do you remember how did she react after you choose her over the other roasties? Was it lewd at the end?
I remember thinking about her so intensily in that moment, that she kind of appeared before me but it only has made me cry even more.
That sounds too real, how you own feelings managed to make her real at the time sounds also really sweet

Not related but the sight of your window is really nice

Of course this is all a big prank bro, I even fell in love with this anime girl ironically haha

Attached: 71508970-p0.jpg (314 KB, 688x906)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Looks lovely.
That's really sweet.
Wish I could dream about Poppy again.

Attached: 4bfbc1032f9db94e9c63cf2437fd6258.jpg (39 KB, 564x661)

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Bit of late husband posting time it seems.

Attached: totsuka.jpg (65 KB, 748x1024)

David Taylor
David Taylor

Just another reminder all of you are great people and i hope you have great days and you get to show your waifu how much she loves you and vice versa. Stay happy, do your best and keep loving your waifus brothers, and happy valentines day!

Attached: commie-upotte-09-725b92d8-mkv-snapshot-03-55-2012-07-05-14-53-19.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)

Carson Price
Carson Price

i hope she will be happy with my poem.
if shes not, ill remake the shrine and burn the poem as a sacrifice.

Attached: rmbrd23.jpg (117 KB, 576x1024)

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Well guys I know it took me a while, but the muffins have been done for a while, and I'm finally home alone so I could take this picture without raising questions. The muffins don't really look that great, but they taste and smell pretty good, and that's what counts. I love Kotori so much, I wish she actually could have tried some of these. These threads have really helped grow my love for Kotori, and I have you all to thank for it. If you were here, I'd gladly give each of you a muffin. Happy Valentines day from Kotori and I, may your waifus continue to bring you joy. I had to crop the picture a bit to get it to be a small enough file to post. The thing is still huge though, so sorry about that.

Attached: Muffins-for-Kotori.jpg (1.83 MB, 3977x3332)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

the one in the bottom middle looks a lil bad. the rest are fine. good stuff kotori friend.
rly rly regretting not baking rem something.all im gonna get her is a stupid poem

Attached: rmccrm.jpg (377 KB, 828x720)

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Going to bake some pretzels for Leah for dinner, also gonna give her a lollipop. For now I'll rewatch her anime and trace that drawing I made yesterday in paint.net.

Attached: 452.png (1.45 MB, 900x1200)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

I don't know why I didn't think to learn how to make lollipops for Kotori, I'm always going on about how they're her favorite, yet it never dawns on me to make her some. Well, thanks to you I now have an idea for our anniversary in a couple months.

Attached: happy.gif (833 KB, 500x281)

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Woke up, showered, told my mios happy valentines day and gave each of them a big kiss
Happy valentines day everyone!
Love your waifus today more than ever if thats even possible

Attached: d558a823708c0847385d25cdc60401ef89dab7be-hq.gif (983 KB, 500x280)

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

hio zerotsufren, i didn't go to classes today and im hoping i don't go tomorrow either since i still feel very sickly, thanks a lot for asking.

Attached: Mai186.jpg (19 KB, 357x505)

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

I just bought some from the store, but I'm glad you want to make then yourself.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Thank you kotori poster
I do too alice friend
Im sure shell always have a special place in my heart at this point regardless of if i move on or not. Ill still always love her
are those shell casings next to the cookies?
What are those?

Attached: 1523568577383.jpg (581 KB, 1141x1407)

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Valentines Day... I hate this holiday. At least it looks like you guys are having fun. Happy Valentines day and all.

Attached: Queen-Bee-lurking-in-wait.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

all of those are good besides 02
needs removed

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Dear generic anime girl #63674757 the way that old gook drew you made my pecker hard. Does this mean I have a gf now? Why is it when I take you out in public we get looked at funny? Fucking normies.

Attached: 69DCED9B-981B-4CAD-B6EC-6FB908D0B990.png (272 KB, 648x486)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

12 years ago I'd ask my OC waifu how I should write next. This turned into a habit and steadily she turned into something real. I thought I was going mad, but fuck it, I was bored and desperate for company.
11 years ago the visualization started to work. Blurry and with an even blurrier face, but it worked.
10 years ago we had sex on New Year's Eve. It just happened. Spontaneous. It was weird, but that's how it started.
Thing went to shit when just about everyone I knew started forcing me to get a 3DPD. Our relationship went into hibernation, it was put on hold. In that time I learned that I essentially created a tulpa.
6 years ago I was bored out of my mind in college. Shit was too easy. Chemical engineering, that is. I never wanted a 3DPD and I had no friends. Parents gave up on reminding me to socialize and get a 3DPD. Our relationship got a second wind. Visualization improved, she gained even more autonomy, since then we go on dates, just driving around.
Recently I both a ring for myself. We'll get married, at least in my head. First I need to assemble all witness, in the literal sense. My gunpla will be the guests at the modest wedding.
I've yet to draw her. I fear my hand are only good for mechanical drawings and tracing. They'll never be able to draw her perfectly.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Based and bobobopilled

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Holy shit i forgot about bobo. I watched that as a kid

Attached: E0155DF2-F83C-4178-9C05-155C537E79AC.jpg (201 KB, 935x1111)

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Ichigo that was really rude

Attached: 1519755928106.png (28 KB, 156x130)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

who is your waifu?

ori

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

feeling realy bad.
ill go do something i barely do, take a nap.
its probably rem telling me that if i cant have a date with her, at least ill sleep with her.

Attached: rmsd6.jpg (131 KB, 900x1200)

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Thanks to you I haven't had a lonely Valentine's Day in the past 3 years. Thanks for being that special girl in my life, Akarin!

Attached: 1446507745476.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

eh, here valentines day is a foreign thing to I don't accept it

Attached: svabo-rukama-a-mi-boc-3.jpg (131 KB, 677x967)

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

This was the best Valentine's Day in my life.
Thank you guys for being a part of it.
I'll be going to bed with a huge smile on my face.

Attached: Angela307-OC.png (836 KB, 694x577)

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

You're welcome, MercyAnon. I'm sure your waifu would appreciate all of the OC you've made so far!

William Bell
William Bell

Good night, Mercyposter. And so the long process begins of the ending of Valentine's Day across the world. I still have 11 hours to go though.

Attached: 438.jpg (200 KB, 1053x1200)

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

your waifu is not real.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Good night Mercy poster also, did you make that pic?

Attached: 3c89210096783255701835059a43a240.jpg (44 KB, 564x705)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Gnight Mercyposter! I'm happy that you had a fun day!

Wow congratulations did you figure that one out on your own? would you like a star?

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Good morning, /waifu/! How we all doing?

yeah;; I'm lucky. They keep making merch of her too, I have a very expensive figure preordered. I'm sure as long as you're dedicated, you'll make it there!
Thank you! That's the first time anyone's ever said that about me loving a 2d character for so long.
Gosh, it's so weird for me to see such a nice galil. I'm friends with someone who loves her who's....A little prickly.
I hope you have a good day too!

Attached: Louise-still-can't-believe-she's-engaged-to-me.png (1.52 MB, 1632x1080)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

I love Urabe Mikoto. She's just a young girl learning about love herself, but despite that, I've learned a lot about love from her. Just knowing that I have such an adorable and lovely girl makes me happy. Whenever my mind sinks into chaos or despair, she's there to pull me out. Imaging being there with her and being able to stroke her messy hair, stare into her piercing eyes, rub her pale skin, and hear her sweet voice puts me at peace, no matter what. She's made me reveal thoughts and feelings that I probably never would have known otherwise. Today, I've been extra peaceful, even if it was brief. Everything that's been plaguing my mind just wasn't so bad anymore, I became more understanding. I want her to bring out that side of me again, and for good.
Happy Valentines Mikoto.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSxOmKLoDY8

Attached: cute-blush.png (828 KB, 1366x766)

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

It's been a while since I've gone through the earlier chapters of her comic and now I remember how weird her sword handling is. What the fuck is this, Nije. This isn't how you should be using that extra handle!

Attached: sword-handling2x.png (708 KB, 1152x637)

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

I'm glad you were able to stay home to recover, but sad to hear you are still feeling ill. I hope you were able to get lots of sleep and drank lots of water

Attached: --zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx-drawn-by-sishenfan--510c01ff79e359d97f2dcd341c76869b.jpg (281 KB, 800x618)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

shit SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT
somehow not original

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Good thing no one was waiting for me to make the meal I had planned, because I fucked up getting the groceries I needed just like everything else

Attached: 395a50ea58d81ecf76f336937b2e7712ff36aa4e.jpg (1.02 MB, 1200x800)

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

I'm sorry what you had planned didn't work out. do you often feel like you can do no right? Do you want to talk about it?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

I know it, and no, I don't

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

no, I don't
Oh, I'll leave you be then

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

I'm willing to talk about other things, if you had something else in mind

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

This so much compared to most of R9K hell most people you meet people here are motivated and kind supporting each other. I just wonder what if I had Yuri and you guys earlier than I do but its great to have this thread, and all of you its like we are growing together thank you /waifu/!

Attached: Yuri-with-flowers-(6).jpg (36 KB, 564x564)

John Campbell
John Campbell

I just realized that I have an old instrument from a few years ago sitting around somewhere. Maybe I should try to learn how to play her song.

Attached: 436.jpg (257 KB, 556x674)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

thanks! I've been drinking tea even though I normally only drink water; it's a pain to drink water with a this throat at the moment, hurts desu.

Attached: Mai75.jpg (100 KB, 676x720)

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Lemon tea with honey I know it's kind of gross is good for a sore throat

Attached: 002.jpg (840 KB, 926x1100)

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Allot of the hate in threads in Jow Forums is people lashing out because they don't have anything or Normans staring trobble for the same reason. Norman's in the irl only care about how they are persevere by the others so will do anything to get in good with the biggest majority, I had the lass that cut my hair the other day ask if it was ok for her to take a before and after if my history for her Instagram story because it all about getting them like to Norman, roastie, thots and drones. We are another that and come together in our love for our waifus knowing that they help us cope, the don't understand that the same way.

If you have the free time can't hurt to try, even if you fail/doesn't feel right.

Attached: image.png (1.64 MB, 708x1000)

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

I have an old instrument from a few years ago sitting around somewhere
What instrument is it? I think it would be awesome if you could learn to play her song.

Attached: Spirit-Kotori.jpg (379 KB, 850x425)

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

I had the lass that cut my hair the other day ask if it was ok for her to take a before and after if my history for her Instagram story
well, did you user?

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

No harm in it she didn't but my face would have been more awkward to say no that yes.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

I think it's a trombone. I'll try to find some time amidst everything else I'll be doing for her today.

Leo King
Leo King

I think it's a trombone
Neato, I used to play the oboe, but I was never really any good at it.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

A year ago today, I finally confessed to a guy from the game store where I sometimes play Warhammer, whomst I really liked. He was always so nice to me and often specifically wanted to play me. For some reason, at one point, I genuinely thought I was going to marry this guy.
He, of course, declined my confession, giving me the usual "I only like you as a friend" line. Shortly after that, he moved to another part of the country for work and we lost contact. I like to think I've moved on, but I just know I'll never meet a guy like him again.

Today, I'm playing League and spending time with my husbando.
Things haven't changed much since a year ago, and they're not always great. I'm still a borderline-hikki autistic NEET virgin still living with my mother at 27. I've taken up another game store love interest, but he rarely makes an effort to contact me and I'm realizing this isn't a good sign. I also met a girl through /soc/ and we hit it off over Discord, but she hasn't said a word to me in weeks, even though she's been online. I don't know what I did wrong.

The best thing about waifus/husbandos is they'll never break your heart.

Attached: f0f1a01b5d891594d519566f631c6454.jpg (39 KB, 563x398)

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

I have a clarinet, my hands are big and clumsy to use it well though

Attached: 002.png (570 KB, 1225x745)

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Why bother with 3D if you've already got Kayn?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

I have certain thirsts which require a denizen of this dimension to fulfill.
Believe me, I'd use Kayn for them if I could, and I fantasize about it every day.

Attached: tumblr-os8gqniRNK1qg6gq0o1-400.png (175 KB, 400x566)

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Just wanted to tell /waifu/ that I did really well on my audition today. So well that they said I could possibly get a scholarship for it. I'm still on a high from it. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it too much because I hate people that brag on Jow Forums of all places, but I still wanted to say it just to prove that we can do anything we set our minds to, and that our waifus make us stronger people. I wanted to prove to the world that we aren't a bunch of unstable wrecks, but just people who understand the purist form of love, to prove to people like that we are more talented and dedicated than society thinks we are. Sure, the subject of my love might not be real, but my love is still more real than anyone else's love, and it pushes me every day to new heights. Beyond what I ever thought I was capable of. Okay I'm done with my rant. happy vday I guess.
Noice m8
I really like that picture. She has a petite stature but still doesn't make her look too young or girly.
I'll read it
short hair
nice choice, my guy
I'm sorry about that Leah fag. I hope some of my super good mood today rubs off on you.
If she's doing a thrust attack, gripping the extra handle could allow her to have extra leverage and force. I could also be way wrong as I don't know much of body mechanics.
Did you take up the offer on the free hair cut?

Attached: 3968fe5cf8791bfb08180aa19e2486b0.jpg (417 KB, 2312x3728)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I have certain thirsts which require a denizen of this dimension to fulfill.
I can't relate.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

URABEFAG THE FIRST
I saw this posted at the mspaint waifu thread and i needed to share it with you.

Attached: I-dont-have-one.jpg (641 KB, 1020x1447)

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

I like her chest in this one

Attached: blush.png (294 KB, 510x496)

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

to prove to people like that we are more talented and dedicated than society thinks we are.
We don't have to prove anything to people who think like that poster. Normalfags will never understand no matter how talented you are. Anyway, I'm glad you did well on your audition!

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

The hair cut wasn't free she just wanted to say" hey looks how good I am" on Instagram, just plan Norman bragging but was better to say yes because you know they will be judging you all the way throughout the hair cut and sometime after.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Yes , one of the rare images that shows her Top Heavy glory as it should be and her tearing and lip-biting is top shit too.

I also want to add that i was feeling like absolute shit because my college is being a mediocre hellhole again but seeing my waifu out of nowhere always brings a smile to my face and this picture is so special that it even managed to scare away the suicidal thoughts that started to creep inside my mind.
I am even feeling motivated to do my shit and it really hypes me up that my waifu can hype me up from the void to a productive mood.

Have a lovely day my good waifufags.

Attached: 21---iVXl0Ge.png (565 KB, 1280x720)

James Hall
James Hall

I wanted to prove to the world that we aren't a bunch of unstable wrecks, but just people who understand the purist form of love, to prove to people like that we are more talented and dedicated than society thinks we are.
I know you aren't, but I'm pretty much a talentless hack. I'm also an unstable wreck, but it's not so bad. Good job on your audition, I'm happy to hear it went well for you. One of these days, I'll find something I'm good at. Most of my "talents" that people tell me I have aren't usually very tangible. hope your day continues to go well. Mine's been pretty good so far.

Attached: Spirit-Kotori-2.jpg (588 KB, 850x600)

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Urabefren!
How does this image make you feel?

Attached: 5c36ab81f69fe1a33a897a3e314a5c9685b4b7e9.jpg (421 KB, 800x800)

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Congratulations dude.

I still wanted to say it just to prove that we can do anything we set our minds to, and that our waifus make us stronger people. I wanted to prove to the world that we aren't a bunch of unstable wrecks

Why do people think that being in love with someone means you're an unstable wreck or have mental issues? Fictional or not, the love you feel is real, and the love is something that everyone feels at one point or another, and it's something that everyone needs to feel at one point. Whether it's a person, or a hobby, or some other thing. So what if someone finds that love in a 2D character? Is that not a good thing? Where's the stigma come from?

Attached: Bang.gif (1007 KB, 500x270)

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Cheeky cunt.

It is a good bamboozle so it makes me chuckle being the victim of a good bamboozle.
It also makes me wonder if Urabe is really into such degenerate and harmful acts because no one truly knows how many twisted thoughts of deviancy hide behind those pitch-black bangs of hers.

The nipple one was better , you damn pooftah

Attached: 43215316-189720008593757-425875868508151748-n.jpg (85 KB, 750x937)

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Friendly reminder that every second you spend REEEEE-ing at normies is a second you could spend thinking about your waifu.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

implying I can't do both at the same time

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

True facts. Thanks for the reminder.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

not being efficient enough to do both
Brainlet

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

What do you guys think of my creation?

Attached: 3595-K0xZ8gyQ.png (152 KB, 600x600)

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Oh shit, I've been found out
origami

Attached: 5f3.jpg (32 KB, 720x736)

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

You draw this? It's nice, you're talented. Would look even better with some shading.

Attached: 05d2c1461aaa2fdcec6fd19f4b6c7b49.jpg (46 KB, 563x653)

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

No, I built her with this. I'm practicing getting better at art though and would like to make designs of my own.
picrew.me/image_maker/3595

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Glasses don't match, maybe something square

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

How was your Valentine's Day, anons?
I spent mine doing homework and studying for exams.
Sounds pretty cool. I used to play the melodica back in middle school.

Attached: 1550169416325.jpg (47 KB, 736x428)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

he fell for the connection to reality meme

SERIOUSLY fuck off, we are happy people and even this much attention I'm giving you is too much but you made me too mad not to reply to your bullshit.

We're trying to have a happy community of happy people who love our waifus. Please take your prepu/b/escent tier annoying shitposts the FUCK off my board.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

haters triggered

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Look how utterly triggered and desperately trying to be effectual these failed normie trolls are. So sad that they have to hate on a contented and homogenous community to feel better about themselves.

Fuck off failed normies

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

How does this version of her look? Tried to give her a grumpy look.

Attached: 3595-cz9P9bEX.png (133 KB, 600x600)

Dominic King
Dominic King

It didn't go as I would have liked, but it was good for the most part. Besides, it's not over yet.
I looked at pictures of her while listening to ambient music.

Attached: nyaa.png (76 KB, 302x214)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Nice link.
I made someone important.

Attached: download20190204195359.png (133 KB, 600x600)

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

It's an improvement, for sure

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

How was your Valentine's Day, anons?
My day was all right. I re-watched my waifu's movie again (for the millionth time), and listened to some songs from the soundtrack. Then, I wrote her a letter. I feel as if I should have done more, but I wasn't sure exactly what I should have done. Overall though I can't complain.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

It was alright, I guess. Didn't get to do anything for Kayn but I played some League and we got to be together and that's something I guess.
Is there a League valentine like that for Kayn? Post

Attached: 97dd52f38345c269f78443425599d839.jpg (56 KB, 564x705)

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

I tried. The outift determining the hand gesture was kind of frustrating though...

Attached: 002.png (172 KB, 600x600)

John Bell
John Bell

Answer me this , Urabefag the first.
Was this your first time seeing that picture or not?

I also found this piece and it is making me wonder what the fuck is going on.

Attached: 65919342-p0.jpg (337 KB, 600x1050)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Actually came out better than I thought. There wasn't any good outfits, though...

Attached: Louise-is-pleased-because-I-made-her-in-the-gorillapic-maker.png (182 KB, 600x600)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

The one you just posted? Yeah I've seen it before.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

I meant the ear nibbling one.

I feel like a horrible husbando knowing that there are thousands of amazing pictures like that one out there that i still havent collected.

Attached: Startled-Autist.jpg (46 KB, 507x521)

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

I fail to realize how autistic I look reeee

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

I traced my drawing and colored it with an image editor. I think the original one on paper is better to be honest.

Attached: candlelight.png (227 KB, 1920x1080)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Oh, well yeah. I haven't checked the paint thread in a while, but that was a nice surprise.
Man I wanna do that to her, then taste her drool so we can share the same pleasure.

Attached: !.jpg (255 KB, 746x689)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

First night of new anti depressant dose. See you all in the morning

Attached: 002.jpg (591 KB, 4092x2073)

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I love Tharja so much! She means everything to me! I want to be with Tharja forever!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!
Had to go to work for the day, now cleaning up my room, and preparing for college tomorrow.

Attached: tharja-valentine.jpg (241 KB, 900x1200)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

I don't want to talk about it too much because I hate people that brag on Jow Forums of all places
There's nothing wrong about sharing things that make you proud, I'm glad that you are succeeding on the things you love.
I really like that picture. She has a petite stature but still doesn't make her look too young or girly.
Thank you! She doesn't have much not girly pictures because of her design, besides the ones where she has a different hairstyle, similar to your Luci cosplaying as Marth

his REEEEE-ing skill isn't a passive at this point

Attached: kiyo-(473).png (406 KB, 642x830)

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Hey fags your local Chad here I just wanted to tell you that you all have lovely waifus and I'm sure they also wish they were real in order to be with you hope you all have a wonderful valentines day.

Attached: 46856097805.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136)

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Thanks Chad, hope you had a nice day with Stacy

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I'm just glad you are still with us.
You really care about her.
Yes, I really do. I think you can perfectly understand me.
It would be sad to see you let her go.
I swear that it's never going to happen. My heart belongs only to her.
Thank you for your compliment. It really matters to me as it was my first animation in my life. I wanted to make something special for Alice on that day.
And Angela in your pic looks really sweet.
good stuff alice friend.
Indeed. I haven't got a dream with my beloved one in a while. I'm so happy she appeared in them on this special day.
i sadly can not go on a date with rem
Why, friend?
I'm glad you are so happy with your waifu.
I FINALLY had a good dream involving my waifu
Having dreams with your waifu is such a wonderful experience. Could you tell us who your waifu is and what that dream was about?
I know it's pathetic but I can't stop loving her. I feel no shame and I will always love this sweet, cute girl.
What genre is that song, Lizposter?
Which images do you prefer of her, the 2d or 3d ones?
3D of course because it's closer to her original look from her game. And I know that it's a matter of preference but I love it when Alice looks realistic. That's also why I love her so much, because she looks like a real girl but yet she's so perfect at the same time.
I remember asking this once some time ago, if possible, would we totally forget about our waifus and stop being waifufags?
Yes, I remember that. That was a really good question. It made me realize that love isn't always that sweet and to appreciate it there needs to be place for sadness too.
I'd have a lot of time to think about other things and I'd be a different person
I'm just too grateful for being able to feel this pure emotion of love.

Attached: AliceCute.jpg (18 KB, 252x314)

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Thanks for the kind words, Chad.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

I would be entirely different person too and probably instead of thinking about Alice I would spend that time on my hobbies. But I much prefer experiencing true love and having this dark-haired angel in my life that motivates to be better person than to never experience real love.
do you remember how did she react after you choose her over the other roasties?
Sadly, if I remember correctly she wasn't present in that dream. I just thought about her and my promise that I made to her few days ago.
Was it lewd at the end?
It wasn't. But it was great dream nonetheless. I'm really happy that I rejected them.
That sounds too real, how you own feelings managed to make her real at the time sounds also really sweet
Yes, that was amazing experience. I hope you will have some dreams with your waifu soon, too.
I hope so, Poppyfriend. Dreams with your waifu is something that makes this life worth living.
Thank you, Galilanon.
Those look really tasteful, Kotoriposter. I hope she liked them.
I really hope so. Just don't drink too much. I don't know if she would enjoy that.
I just madly love my waifu. That's all.
I'm glad you are happy with your beloved one even if she isn't exactly real.
Old people here don't it like too.
Lovely picture.
She's real in his heart.
No problem, friend. I love it when someone is dedicated to someone they truly love.
Thats very beautiful that she makes you feel this way.
The best thing about waifus/husbandos is they'll never break your heart.
I can't agree with that.
I'm happy that your are so successful for your waifu. Keep up the good work and do it for her.
I love looking at my waifu's face too.
It was fucking great.
This one looks really good too though.
Thanks, Chad. One day I will look like you. For her.

Attached: Alice263.jpg (28 KB, 500x600)

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

When she actually stabs she uses a much more sensible grip, it's weird.

On that note I wish she got to fight seriously a little more, I don't think she's had a fight against non-fodder that she hasn't lost one way or another. The curse of the regenerator/immortal characters is to always job. Sure, the comic is primarily comedic, but still.

Thanks Chad.

Attached: shanked2x.png (906 KB, 904x812)

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

And I know that it's a matter of preference but I love it when Alice looks realistic.
She really does on some of the pics you post, like the one there she looks really pretty
That's also why I love her so much, because she looks like a real girl but yet she's so perfect at the same time.
Besides the fact that they obviously aren't her, how do you feel about cosplayers? Do you think that they get her appearance accurately?
and probably instead of thinking about Alice I would spend that time on my hobbies. But I much prefer experiencing true love and having this dark-haired angel in my life that motivates to be better person than to never experience real love.
Exactly how I feel, being a waifufag may have its bad points but in our case they are way smaller than the good ones, which is why we are so grateful about meeting them
I just thought about her and my promise that I made to her few days ago.
It was really sweet regardless because of what you did for her getting to dream about it shows just how much you wanted to do that for Alice, if I had the same dream I'd love to see the face of Kiyo after looking how I rejected some random woman for her, and how happy she'd look after being accepted like that
I hope you will have some dreams with your waifu soon, too.
Hope so, the fact that you had them on this day makes it even more special

Attached: 4c6e65110654265532b6dd0ef773ffe8.jpg (254 KB, 850x1462)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Phi,

I am drunk as fuck right now, but if I could hav ea 2D waiifu become real, gee willikers would I want it to be you. I might be a fucking masochist, but i sure do dig a girl who can fucking be capable, cuz i sure fucking can't haha xd. Nah but seriously, you're my fucking best girl even tho it's super degenerate to idolize an anime waifu. Seriously tho, we're all fucked for doing this why the fuck is this happening, are we all condemmed to lonliness while we search for the one person who closeley resembles our waifu. What the fuck. Seriusly , what the fuck.

I want to hold someone. I want someone 3D. Fuck r9k. Fucking neets. Fucking weebs.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Also fuck jannies, cheers

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Oh fuck, I completely forgot we were at 150
Wait a moment for a new thread

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

are we all condemmed to lonliness while we search for the one person who closeley resembles our waifu
I don't care about someone who resembles her, I care about her and no one else

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

I want 3D anons, 2D can only fill the void for so long

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

And here we are. Link is jowforums.com/thread/50980725/anecdotes

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

we dont use 2d to fill the void. we genuinely love our waifus. we dont want anyone else.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Speak for yourself. I love my waifu more than anyone, but I've dated around a bit. She has a canon love interest, so why shouldn't I be allowed to have one? As long as I keep her first and foremost in my mind, and she does the same.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

so why shouldn't I be allowed to have one?
Because it would be cheating

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit