Name a better fitness Youtuber than Jeff "White is Right" Cavaliere

Attached: jeffwaffen.png (882x539, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jB6oAbS1ex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jason blaha. always unironically right.

me

AlphaDestiny. No fuss, no muss. Just solid advice on the forefront of cutting-edge exercise science. A good, genuine guy just wanting to help other guys improve.

Attached: AlphaDestiny93.jpg (640x609, 32K)

u have to look like you work out to be a good fitness youtuber m8

Nobody

>Holding BBC in one hand
cucked

>u have to look like you work out to be a good fitness youtuber m8

Attached: AlphaDestiny89.png (600x599, 686K)

>5’2”

>4'8"

this is guy is overrated as fuck, as anyone with any kind of knowledge could see right away.

>entertainment
frank yang, delray misfits

>knowledge
juggernaut, renaissance periodization, strengtheory, lylr mcdonald, eric helms (although he is the bitch of israetel and mcdonald)

>unconventional tips
westside, eric bugenhagen

just disregard the rest, they are either less entertaining or less complete

>3’10”

His height is 5'6 in actuality. If you want to joke about someone's height, joke about Nippard's. He got mogged the shit out of by Alex.

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

yeah hes pretty good but I have 3 issues with him aside from stuff that's just par for youtube
He iterates over the same content so much maybe 1/5th of his videos add something new to the picture.
There's not a real clear set of priorities.
He puts in way too much personal philosophy and it makes his videos run on too long. I agree with it for the most part but I'd watch more of his videos if they were more cut and dry don't need the newbie rigamaroll every time

Scooby

>2'9 max

>0'0"

He was exposed for wearing lifts.

>-2'5"

All sneakers or shoes in general have a lift on them. The soles are padded and inevitably provide an elevation of an inch and some change. Go and look at the base of the shoes you own, they all artificially make you ever so slightly taller. Autists desperately want to misrepresent him as purposefully wearing a pair of shoes that offer this elevation and use it against him, when you could say the exact same for anyone wearing a pair of shoes. Even a 7'0 guy who also wears shoes, are you going to mock him and make it seem like he is 'coping' for the very negligible inch it offers? No, so don't hold Alex to some ridiculous standard and make him out to be insecure when he has nothing to be insecure about.

Attached: AlphaDestiny40.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Look how thicc his shoes are

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Literally on his toes

Attached: mode.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Alex is 5'5 at best and he's insecure af about it

they unironically look as thick as that guy's air maxes

Go look up the latest pair of Nikes or Jordans or any other brand you like. Every shoe invariably bolsters your height. A thick sole just helps against wear, so you don't have to go out and buy a new pair of shoes every time you step in a puddle. Or imagine if you stepped on a nail, it'd just go right through your foot. Shoe soles serve a functional purpose, not just to give an extra inch in height.

>What is an awkward camera angle

His back foot is raised as he is stepping forward and you are assuming he is on his tip-toes. By this logic, Scott is also on his tip-toes as his feet are in pretty much the exact same angle as Alex's. Alex doesn't even need to prop himself up on his toes, he's only a couple inches shorter than Scott and maybe 3 inches shorter than Omar.

Attached: AlphaDestiny43.jpg (521x681, 221K)

Did you do your fucking face pulls?
If you don't face pull you go straight to fucking Auschwitz internal-rotation camp

Attached: 1547253927048.jpg (1361x1080, 342K)

> -2'6''

>akchyually
>5'6
HAHAHA

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 13K)

MORE FACEPULLS YOUR HIGHNESS?

vocaroo.com/i/s0jB6oAbS1ex

Ultraboosts have thicker soles than that, and it's not like they aren't hugely popular. Air max 90/95/97/1s definitely have a thicker sole too. He's literally just wearing those basic bitch shoes that all unimaginative guys own

>not doing your face pulls

Attached: 1547251463463.jpg (300x593, 22K)

I did my facepulls today.

>Draws complex mathematic equation to explain why your workout is wrong

but nips bangs super hot chicks so the jokes on all of us apparently.

Attached: 1517353946710.jpg (1080x1080, 1.11M)

>fat manlet

Why the fuck do people who look like that not get a tan? I understand being too lazy/insecure to actually take care of your skin but at least go out in the sun some to hide how shit it is so you don't look like a gym-maxxed incel.