What was it like growing up in the 90's?

What was it like growing up in the 90's?

Attached: 76537876.jpg (891x851, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ShiShrR_nh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awesome ,breh... it was awesome . 80's was gold, 90's was good too. im 93kid

Based

Pre 95 we had the old times stereotypes: kids brought plastic guns to school, our parents didn't care where we were, etc. Post 95 we started to see the creeping social rot: every one gets a medal even losers, parents make you do bs after school activities so they can avoid interacting with you, etc.

It was great.

it was white. it was nice. even though my country already had 10-15% muslims, i never heard about islam before 9/11

awful jeans but no SJWs or ummah

Fucking amazing, we'll never have it as good as we had it then

there were 2 genders

It was excess. It made us fat, weak, and ungrateful.

It was pretty good, probably because I was a kid. I had the Super Gameboy too, playing Gameboy games on the big screen was really cool to me for some reason.

Pretty much this. You can tell it started to go sideways when clinton was elected in '93. I strongly believe this is the year it all started.

it was good cause you were an oblivious kid

everyone thinks their childhood was awesome, truth is our countries were still teeming with degeneracy and jews. Clintons government was the most jewish in history. Until we restore europe and white people to homogeneity you know nothing of "good".

comfy, remember playing Donkey Kong Country

Pic shows vidya but honestly we were all outside every day

Attached: IMG_7989.jpg (728x1024, 145K)

This thread again
Why?

Born in 1980 here. Was great growing up in the 80's and 90's. In the 90's we were as edgy as fuck. Generation X was Jow Forums on drugs but mainstream. We knew we'd been fucked over and we knew everything was bullshit. We were promised it would all get better after "the year 2000" in which, it was implied we'd have electric cars and super computers and live on the moon. Yeah sure we've got electric cars now, but they suck ass. And the super computers? Bit coin miners. And nobody lives on the fucking moon. We got jewed out of space travel in the 2008 financial crisis.
youtu.be/ShiShrR_nh8

didn't know retards liked 90s too .KD

It was great in a way you can never describe to someone who wasn't there. My memories of the 90's are the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. I don't get a lot of enjoyment out of life as it is now, but at least I can always think back to a time when existence was magical.

Pretty chill. Best way to describe it. Everyone in the West was just super hunky Dory.

Mostly white with a surprise of occasional Turk

Well, if you put your feet up like that, your dad would beat the crap out of you. Now parents are pussies

The early 90s were really a continuation of the 80s. The culture was more macho, violent, and fashion was strange. Politics was not something many people cared about. I remember going into downtown of my nearby city and it looked like a total shithole, people underestimate how shitty our downtowns became from the 60s until the 90s.

As you get into 94-96 period, you get into what I'd call peak consumerism. The U.S. had won the Cold War, the economy was booming, everything felt new and fun. I especially associate this with video games, the SNES, N64 and PS1 in particular. Underneath this all was a new paranoia that started with Waco, went through Columbine and culminated in 9/11 which ended up being a big sea-change, especially how the U.S. people regarded the federal government and military in general.

also that sense of "newness" had a lot to do with the Internet, even though it was quite useless in the beginning except for doing classwork.

I could bring my gameboy to school and play in class, they had super nintendos for after school, we all played pokemon cards during lunch and recess.

I thought it was awesome, but I didn't even know they made the adapter to let you play gameboy games on SNES until just now.

1000% this

cannot be described, it was like living in a dreamworld

>we'll take your fascism away
dropped

it was pretty comfy
the internet existed but wasn't much to do on it, so time was spent playin outside with nerf guns or playing some SNES