/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

Approved Intermediate Programs for PLG

>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
5th Set ( great for late intermediates)
5/3/1 (read the book, bitch)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (great for early intermediates)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (max effort + dynamic + repetition)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)

>Nerd Tier (must have high IQ)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
HLM (Heavy Light Medium)
Blevins Skynet AI
Juggernaut AI

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version
Sheiko (great if you're in meet prep)
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 lb totaling Redditor)
Hepburn "Power and Pump"
Programming 2 Win (by Jack Black)

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)

>Butthurt Sperg Fag Tier
Barbell Medicine

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

Attached: 2AtvzkK.jpg (1080x1284, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-gym-visit-more-socioeconomic-equality-believe-class-research-brunel-university-a7752741.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat a ton of protein.
Squat heavy.
Push heavy objects.
Have sex.
Love life.

Attached: TzKK571.jpg (1080x1061, 129K)

Second for

Why are you in such a rush to make the nu bred?

So it doesn't end up being some gay frog.

left leg: victim of severe burn
right leg: victim of bear bite

Fuck you Jim frogs aren't gay. They're fun

/plg/ is not a right wing circle jerk, you nazi fucking republican racist morons. eat shit

BIDEN 2020

Attached: BIDEN 2020.jpg (978x652, 84K)

>nonlifting dumbass is lefty
wow what a surprise

>The longer a man spent in the gym the less they believed in the redistribution of wealth, according to the findings

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-gym-visit-more-socioeconomic-equality-believe-class-research-brunel-university-a7752741.html

Uh-oh, i hope you don't catch someone in that b8

Biden? More like RIDEN that slimy Muslim terriorest coat tails snowflake! MAGA BOY

>sniff sniff
You smell so good little girl

Attached: Joe Pedo 2020.jpg (635x644, 95K)

Is this bait? I'm not following us politics at all

no reason to follow (((us politics))) it's all means to an end

Haha, that's just illogical now isn't it son.

Attached: 2658468.png (500x522, 25K)

Good god those asses are so vibrant. I would berry my dick so far inside their asses that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Attached: 543789955.png (1149x515, 615K)

Lads I finally hit 200 lbs bw. All lifts are going up, new internship with good tech company. Here's to summer y'all.

Attached: 1490024379721.jpg (403x522, 36K)

God I wish that were me

>day 1 28FP
>a fucking 10rm followed by 2x7-8 of that weight
Fuck you Greg

Attached: 18193867_736694506492069_4071895922752283571_n.jpg (341x315, 18K)

fag

>deload week
>day 1 down
>rest day, did some stationary bike
>day 2 tomorrow
>sudden urge to max out bench

Attached: 1534321136991.jpg (2560x1440, 158K)

hit an new lifting weight achievement today

Attached: fb-share.jpg (1200x628, 96K)

So I've ran bbm 4day hypertrophy for 3 times in a row now, they just released a new 4day hyp template with even more volume and its looking quite juicy. Should i do something else before moving on to it since its really similar to what i have been doing now and i have been doing the same thing for 5-6 months? Jordan recommends that people do strength blocks between hypertrophy blocks but he might just say that to get people to buy more of their templates but it might true i dont know. There is a change in rep range and different variation for squat and deadlift but as far as bench and OHP its still bench and OHP. I don't know if i should do something very different so that my body desensitizes from the current thing i am doing.

Attached: 1540424815106.gif (560x400, 242K)

> tomorrow
> 60 reps of deadlifts
> 20 with @9
> 20 with @8
> 20 with @7
I am not going to make it.

Does Brian Shaw have the strongest recorded grip strength in the world

I'd do 12 week Strength program (II or III variant). Did 7 week 4 day old program twice in row, gonna run strength III for this cycle.

Of course if you don't have any meet coming up soon, you can just rerun hypertrophy program.

I would do Strength training block after that much of hypertrophy wanking but that's just me.

> Jordan recommends that people do strength blocks between hypertrophy blocks but he might just say that to get people to buy more of their templates
I doubt it, since people could just go to RTS website and pick up RTS Intermediate or google the BBM templates. He knows they're out there leaked and whatnot.

This is my third day in BBM HT (4 day) version . I will die.

nah he right

To adapt is to never adapt. Read the westside methods

Banged my finger half a year ago and it's still fucked. Think it's fucked forever.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

I banged your mother half a year ago and she still calls me back. Think shes gonna call me forever.

What is strong bench press? Yes my bench is weak, but I want to know what is strong according to you copypasta guy.

>100kg and under
bench more
>100-130kg
evermediate
>130-150kg
meh
>150-170
nice
>170+
pretty strong

You realize thats a discord tranny right? They dont even lift they just shitpost to destroy Jow Forums.

>faggot thinks anything less than 4 plates is "nice"

guess how i know you've got a shit bench, little man

tfw evermediate
Oh, I thought it was just another autist who browses Jow Forums, not some mentally deranged guy pretending to be girl.

nope, not even close, retard. shit cope to match your shit bench lmfao.

Attached: 1546907488008.jpg (602x602, 51K)

Just for anyone who doesnt know (you neither since you dont lift:

- A handful of people in the IPF worlds, which have the best talent, benched over 180kg

> A handful of people in the IPF worlds, which have the best talent benched over 180kg

I understand some 60kg twink not benching it but if you are 120kg+ and can't do 180kg+ you should find a new hobby.

woah, not an argument, faggot. thanks for confirming your shit bench though.

Threadly reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

What if I have bench pressed 150 kg exactly? Am I meh or nice?

Asking for a friend, obviously. I've bench pressed 152 kg (touch'n'go, deal with it nerd).

Attached: Contemplative.jpg (442x293, 29K)

Brrfptttss.... sqqqqqquuuuiissh PLOOOP!! Uuiiiiosssh PLOOOOSSSH DOINK PLOP!

WEW those were hefty logs of Norman khan that were excreted into the toilet, left a foul scent as well

What’s this? There’s more!?

Sqqqqqquuuuiiiissshhhhhhhhhhhhh PLOP! PLLLOPPP BRRFT DOINK!

Few these khan logs are making LOUDS sounds as they smack the toilet water

Faggot

That's not really true. 170kg+ was pretty regular in IFP 2018 Worlds for 93kg onwards. Even then the 83kg class still had a third of the flight attempt or actually complete 170kg+. Expecting less than 83kg to bench 405, even at an elite level, seems like a lot, though. Basically 5/8 weight classes are capable of reaching 170kg bench.

Or I could be retarded and read this sheet wrong, which is definitely possible.

based dubs

Attached: 4579483754.jpg (639x642, 127K)

WTT
Pause squat 5x5 60% - squatted to much hips back and on last set that I just went down it was significantly easier
Superset:
DB Curl 3x10
DB Tri Extension 3x10
Delt flies 3x10

Do anyone other than you use any of these, besides GDE?

Yeah you're user

Fuck off, CHODE.

In your case its meh, because of higher bw

its only a handful of elites in the upper weightclasses

If you look at every bench done in every powerlifting competition, a 180kg bench is elite for the average bw

I have no meets so i guess i could just rerun. But i was wondering if it would be more effective to change up the training, a "palate cleanse" as jordan says.

Good quote, makes sense.

Bro i never seen that programming in any BBM template, wtf? 20 rep deadlift sets? What teh fuck

How much lighter are your pause squats then your regular squat? Just curious. It seems my pause work on squats and dead is very much lighter then regular competition lifts but that might be because i barely done any pause training.

60% of my belted max, I did these beltless but moving foward when weight will ramp up eve to 75% I will put belt on
my variations are based of my comp lifts 1RM

also im pretty sure he fucked something up with these 20 reps deadlifts, maybe it said 20 reps total (4-6 reps pert set)

>Bro i never seen that programming in any BBM template, wtf? 20 rep deadlift sets? What teh fuck

It's 3x8 (@789) rack pulls + 3x12 (@789) deficits

3x8 + 3x12 = 20?
3x8 = 20?
3x12 = 20?

where the fuck 20s come from

8+12

Attached: 1558333323090.png (152x95, 3K)

lmao at your math

I'm sure I'll have to buy lifting straps for that session alone. It's gonna fry itself, especially now when it's summer and things are sweaty.

Dyel, twink or both

>60% of my belted max, I did these beltless but moving foward when weight will ramp up eve to 75% I will put belt on
>my variations are based of my comp lifts 1RM
Cool i guess my pause squats aren't off then.

You tripping mate wtf

Guys should I do Greg's 3 day squat and 1 day deadlift? Or 2 day squat, 1 day deadlift and run it concurrently with bench? I could do 6 days u/l split, like I did for C6W, I just wish Greg had a 4 day bench program

Run them all at the same time.

So do c6w and gregs bench program for upper days.

Did bench press today did 100 reps

Anyway I've just woken up and I haven't masturbates for like 10 hours now, only 14 more to go until my second day!

:)

Attached: 8C8B51E9-526B-431A-8A0E-E4F970113028-1636-00000238231A1CCE.jpg (1080x1711, 388K)

Nice blog
Medium test

Recommend me some programme for evermediate that will focus on squat and bench
6'2 height
200lbs weight
Training time: 2.5 years
1rms:
Dl: 500lbs
Squat: 405~ lbs (estimate)
Bench: 245lbs
1rms

Attached: 6682ffad2be8fbc771a165cc1778fab4abab7fbc.jpg (694x1060, 600K)

Attached: FFE4D806-F24B-4B26-990C-B637C6B59FCA-1285-000001A825E69BE9.jpg (530x863, 92K)

Blocked

Glad you're enjoying them so far, many more to come

;)

Attached: E8957AFE-28E9-4621-84DF-8970F5A411FE-1652-000001DD372F3EC5.jpg (961x1280, 139K)

How do I break up with my normie gym for the new power gym that just opened up? I've been going here for 4 years.

C6W would kill me. Maybe when I'm in better shape. Maybe when I'm trying to pack on more weight but right now I'm on OMAD carnivore so I tucker out pretty quick

Based feeding routine brah
How much meat you eat per sitting

Retard

2.5-3lbs of beef, usually ground, sometimes steaks if t bone or ribeye go on sale. I drink raw milk from my local market too but that shits expensive, like $9/half gallon, so not too much

>Recommend me some programme
See OP

Not even with a rented dick

Ironic how the gop doesn’t embody conservative ideals and it’s mostly their misguided base of civil servants (read: cops and firefighters) and few factory workers, laborers, skilled tradesmen that cling to that dying notion that rich men from Connecticut, shoveling money into the assholes of Jewish puppets, will get their community to thrive again. We all know what the issue is and (they) don’t want you to point at it. Biden and pence are undeniably the same person.

mfw trainig 5x a week is easier than 4x a week and there is only 2 times when I spend more than 1.5 hour in a gym (squat+bench and bench+dl)

Attached: 1481485154224049452.jpg (200x200, 11K)

What the fuck are you rambling about? Go outside and meet real people, you basement dwelling faggot

I get raw milk from local farm 60eurocent per liter
I started making kefir out of it
How do you prepare ground beef jist fry?

>do you prepare ground beef jist fry?
My rotation is burritos, hamburger soup, meatloaf, meatballs, and hamburgers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah I fry it. I get 20% fat so I drip the fat over it after cooking. Heavy salt

You have to live it

>Using Nuckols squat programs
Maybe some of his off season stuff would be a bit more pleasant. I hated running his 28 free squat stuff

Attached: Nuckols_progressions.png (931x745, 54K)

What is hamburger soup?

I AM LIVING IT GOMAD 1KG OF QUARK KEBAB BACK OF BUNS 2 LITERS OF COKE

lean ground beef
1 onion , diced
2 cloves garlic , minced
2 medium potatoes , peeled and diced
3 1/2 cups beef broth
1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes with juice
1 can condensed tomato soup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper to taste
3 cups mixed vegetables , fresh or frozen

I change the recipe all around though, depending on what I have left in the fridge or the pantry. I also do a version with cheese.

Question since I am metally deficient sub-person posting on the powell lifting forum

To get 70% for 3-5 rep x 4 set
can I do daily 1@8 to gauge it

I got a wet fiery bloody shit just from reading this.

WHO

No. You could. But no.

Tummy GDE?

I can eat anything and wash it down with straight gin and shit completely regular poops.

is it true that i need to change my training from time to time in order to keep progressing? is increasing the weight not enough?

If you are under 400 wilks, no.

what's your excuse for squatting less than this abomination?

Attached: 1536750230717.png (310x381, 269K)

I haven't had a solid, no wipe shit in months
I need fiber in my diet

You mean in terms of volume/exercise selection? It depends on if you're making progress or not