GONNA TELL MY ONEITIS I LIKE HER TODAY BROS

Valentines day has given me the extra courage. Pray for me fellow incels, im going in

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Your better off finding a Valentine's sissy and bottom that boicunt, you already know it's to late and you are going to be humilated

Don't do it, user. It's likely she doesn't like you back, and you will just make a fool of yourself. At most, she may feel emotional because of your confession and may say she likes you back today, only to tell you that she actually doesn't tomorrow.

Please post results if you deliver
[Spoiler]its okay if you don't do it[/spoiler]

Trust me user, don't do it
having done it 4 times it's never worth it, she doesn't like you like that,

If you need to tell a girl you 'like her' then you've already fucked up and she doesn't like you, odds are she's guessed already and she's not interested

She will scream rape and you will be arrested and made into a submissive waifu for 1000 Tyrones in prison. Pepper your Angus.

its a stupid meme, dont do it. but i guess failed normies are destined for this kind of suffering and you wont listen

>If you need to tell a girl you 'like her' then you've already fucked up and she doesn't like you, odds are she's guessed already and she's not interested
Literally this. user is wise.

Why do you guys seriously think this is at all based on chance or luck? If she finds you attractive she'll say yes, if she doesn't she'll say no. Its really that simple

Any courage you muster to ask her wont sway her opinion, if you are going to ask her only do so if you know she thinks you are cute or hot

Attached: 1544755504411.jpg (736x834, 83K)

Have you talked to her before this? If you just go in asking her out after never talking to her, you're most likely going to end up getting rejected but this is better than doing nothing I guess. At least you'll get it it over with.

I've known her for half a year now and we talk constantly

>this is better than doing nothing I guess
It isn't though, because it will hurt user's reputation, and make him feel awkward every time he and her are in the same space.

>I've known her for half a year now and we talk constantly
if she liked you, you'd know by now

don't listen to these bitter posters. even if she doesn't like you it's a really good thing to get it off your chest.

I thought he was going to an hero before I read the title

Get in their brother the things you regret in life is the things you didn't do at least it will probably come out as a funny story. plus post results

You've got it bro. Don't listed to these MGTOW faggots.

Should thee have no intention of posting your results, I shall curse thy name.

Don't do that, 100% chance of failure but I guess some people learn the hard way

Dont listen to hes running some shitty psyop to make you miserable. The truth is you should go for regardless of whether or not she likes you simply because its something that needs to be said. This whole oneitis thing comes from a lack of confrontation in the first place, so the first step to getting past it is to open up with your emotions.

GO FOR IT TELL HER
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

>WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?
well yes i certainly do

unbased and bluepilled, lol

No. is right. If she liked him, she would have already done something about it. user is just going to take a negative hit to his reputation for trying.

agree4843k j;asd;fje

fingerbang her before asking girls love that shit