Ever since I got bigger a few years and took working out seriously I feel like friends/coworkers constantly just have...

Ever since I got bigger a few years and took working out seriously I feel like friends/coworkers constantly just have to mention my muscles and "tease" me about it.

>"hehe just trying to get big like user"
>"good morning muscle man"
>constantly asking how much I bench

What does this come from? Is it their insecurity?

It gets annoying.

Attached: 14654585706354246.jpg (1080x941, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBCcDrG2NjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you stop posting ASS? I'm on a 4th day nofap brah, thanks

They are complimenting you

Fuck em. Just be apathetic towards their jokes and they'll probably feel awkward doing it in the future

Fuck them. Not my fault I have a hard time packing muscle. I try my best and these people still resent you. Souls are crushed by the hands of the damned trying to possess them.

Attached: 1559097326753.png (280x291, 84K)

Sorry.

It doesn't feel that way at all. It feels passive aggressive almost.

Attached: 13513565724635151.jpg (1080x1257, 100K)

this is not okay, I want girlfriend like that, problem is other chads will be harrasing her 24/7 and she will give in, I can't deal with that

>giant ass
Nah, it will be Jerome's.

Why I stay away from white chicks with huge asses. Can't compete.

I get these all the time, i just get extremely along with it and throw some insults jokingly. Like: "morning midget", or "you're really jealous aren't you", it makes them aware of their own coping. Just embrace it and don't be awkward about it, makes things worse.

Attached: IMG-20190123-WA0033.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Those responses don't really sound all that great to be honest

Makes you look like a cunt

What's wrong with you

Time to stop posting, Shlomo.

I don't mind being a cunt to cunts nigger

Attached: IMG-20181118-WA0065.jpg (433x550, 52K)

I just know how to stay in my lane. Sorry.

How are they cunts? Sound like they are literally joking and if they're coping why so hostile? Let them cope

I assume you're American though they don't understand banter at all

They assume you bulk up because you are insecure, which may or may not be true.

They're trying you out, you can't be naive about it. They're cunts.

Attached: IMG-20181231-WA0017.jpg (234x264, 4K)

Just smile back.

I have the same about my glorious ass.
Just own it.

m or f

>Making a big thing out of a minor inconvenience.

Embrace being an SJW?

Male, obviously.

Why reply then?

>getting annoyed at people admiring your progress

I have a bloke at work calling me a big bastard and admiring my traps.

Sounds like fun banter. Possibly you intimidate/make them feel insecure but mostly just seems like fun.

I'm the say way OP, I mog my manager in both gainz and intelligence whenever he asks me what I did in my free time (answer is always worked out and read books) so now he just bitterly compliments me.
It's how they /cope/ , don't worry about it.

Thanks. That’s what I thought. They’re also all shorter than me so...

Good fucking god post your fucking face. Please. Do it. I wanna see exavtly what a fucking loser like you looks like.
>inb4 look in a mirror
Seriously, post it.

Attached: 1558880695090.jpg (320x320, 13K)

because youre a beta male and adding some muscles dont change your personality,

I personally am an omega, people dont comment when Im jacked or when i go off the rails and put on 20kg of fat in a year

dat projection

It's because they don't have the willpower themselves to do what you did and what you're doing
It's a form of insecurity and mocking to reassure themselves,they're basically reducing you to your appearance ie. big and only acknowledging that

How short are you?

it means you mog them and theyre coping, unironically.

If it's passive aggressive then they're proper losers but they're probably just giving you compliments and a bit of bantz.
Most people know that taking care of yourself is a good thing.

6'4

I know what ur talking about man, it gets annoying, they are testing u to see how u react i mostly laugh at it cause in my job they are not passive agressive about it, if u get really tired just make a snarky coment that points out how insecure they are, like: i know i make u insecure but don't make it so obvious or shit like that and when they start saying, b... Bu... But just laugh and say just joking man and move on when u start turning it around ul see how they stop very quick.

Ppl that do that are very insecure about ur size and how u mog them i wouldnt worry about it just laugh at them for being so pathetic.

Good luck muscle bro

Pic related is them

Attached: file.jpg (233x217, 9K)

4th day?

Dude get off Jow Forums. I stayed off for it the first week because of this BS, people post ass all the time in every board.

That's my advice, currently 23rd day of nofap

You really need to watch this video, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=KBCcDrG2NjM

Okay, do you look like you lift or do you just talk about your diet and exercise all the time? If it's the first one, they're either sincerely complimenting you, or else they're jealous and their jealousy is a compliment to your physique. If you just talk about it all the time though, they're just taking the piss because you probably still look like shit.

The higher the man gets
The smaller he seems for those who cannot fly

Embrace your superiority to others

Leave coworkers and humanity behind

Attached: 1557167618320.jpg (433x960, 51K)

Yes dude i had the same experience, basically they're being hypocritical, this is why i never mention lifting in any cases anymore, people will want to see you go down

this true

>problem is other chads will be harrasing her 24/7 and she will give in, I can't deal with that

At least you admit you're beta

Attached: 1546245035480.jpg (570x559, 58K)

Their insecurity? More like them recognizing the insecurity in you, with your attempt to become a cloud

I think they actually want your approval
They actually are praising you because you wrent up on status among them and they recognizing it
Any other answer its just insecure ppl being passive-agressive to protect they ego

Attached: 1558372355747.jpg (832x1296, 109K)