Rate my progress Jow Forums

rate my progress Jow Forums

Attached: yxayrfw753131.jpg (768x768, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/buap0y/its_been_about_a_week_since_i_started_fasting_i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ummmmm

How did you get that one pack? Merin

I honestly don't understand how this is possible.

How does one have such a warped framework of reality that you let this madness proceed to this.

pls educate me

imagine letting yourself get to this point

Time frame would be useful. You have so much fat that a number of pounds lost that would make a huge difference on most people make hardly any on you.

lol why bother posting a progress pic when you're obviously going to get complacent once everyone compliments you on the 5lb you lost

I can see chnage its not a lot bit still is some change youve got a lot of work ahead but dont give up people have transformed from your body type to toned you can too

One week of fasting

Probably from growing up in an environment where this is normal (NA)

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/buap0y/its_been_about_a_week_since_i_started_fasting_i/

>2 gut fat folds
Still another 350-400 thousand tonns to lose

Thanks

Huh, I can actually see changes in your body.
Good going.

Average, 5/10. Do some cardio if you want faster fat loss.

>leddit
Kek are you trying to eat up attention because you can't eat doughnuts anymore?

still

michelin guy is that you

Just eat 3000 donuts in a day bro, it's easy.

Pretty impressive. If she is fasting it will take another 2 months

In fact, not eating 3000 donuts a day is actually difficult

>u/exqueuesea
>that's disgusting
>-168
holy based

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.
You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you.
They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are?
How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.
I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections.
My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will
ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 5E169FE4-AF39-4B08-8577-C3AFE6E17544.jpg (121x125, 3K)

0/10

you're a fat fuck and a 1 week difference won'T change anything even with fasting. Prepare yourself for years of work fat fuck.

huh
there's no fucking change
the way this disgusting repulsive fat body leans to the side is enough to wobble all that weight into another timezone so of course it looks different
bottom line OP, stop eating
just stop
do some training
i want to see some progress from you