What should I say brehs?

What should I say brehs?
Also what's preferred grip for pull-ups? I use overhand

Attached: IMG_0924.png (640x1136, 122K)

Reply with:

>You got me. Perhaps you can lend me some of the clothes you're wearing?

Y-You too

if it's not overhand then it''s a fucking chinup

Attached: skeptical doggo.jpg (260x273, 17K)

>yeah i spent all my money on GUNS *flexes 'ceps*

what's a hammer grip one called then

>Where we're going, we won't don't need clothes"

This

>I’m living the nude lifestyle. Let’s meet up and I’ll show you what it’s all about.

This'll work bretty gud

>You got me
Drop that
Don't apologize/submit to tinder bitches

Dumb thots

Attached: IMG_0925.png (640x1136, 180K)

>Perhaps
this is a hookup app not a dissension at your uni lol. top notch otherwise tho OP do this

>I'm wearing nothing right now and I'm texting with one hand

Dude it’s over.

You already got her ant slut defense shields into defcon 1. You made her feel like a filthy whore with your opener. Hope you prove me wrong and you’re that irresistible.

Tell her she's just gonna rip em off you anyway

Sure. Come on over and help me pick

>Well you caught me, I don't have any

This buddy

noice

>Or
>Or
>Or
>Or

Shut your fucking mouth

>I'm wearing nothing right now and I'm texting with one hand, help me out here
give her something to reply to

neutral grip, which is the best grip.

You basically called her a closeted slut as your opener. YES most girls say they aren't looking for a hookup but will totally break that if they get bored/horny but you should be playful and tease in your texts. GL next time.

>cant, they are too small to contain my gains. Thats why i need your fatass clothes

I can't now buy me dinner bish

Overhand neutral

>I can afford to let you go see ya

working to do 8 towel ups in a row, can do 4 rn

drop opener(s)

>"But how will I be able to match with thots like yourself then?"

Thisss. Maybe replace thots with something else

Not bad, but fix the retarded grammar.

Yeah she's done. The reason I make these threads is so I can learn from Jow Forumss charm and savvy which is better than mine

Anyway next one is a qt blonde with this profile. What should I say to her?
Also hammer grip and towel pull-ups are options too

Attached: IMG_0926.jpg (640x1136, 143K)

Shouldn’t have subtly insulted her for being a dumb whore with your opener, you’re supposed to wait until during or after sex to do that

>Only if you are going to help me take them off later

She's a 2 who cares

Don’t drop “thots”, he’s already lost this one and might as well be honest for a more entertaining reaction

That being said I think this is an invitation to the pub?

Attached: IMG_0927.png (640x1136, 160K)

Send her this magical pepe and cast a spell on her to give you a bj

Attached: 7179BA68-AF3F-4449-B929-93FB0279F414.png (400x400, 147K)

Cats in the bag bruv, hit and run

yes you fucking retard, now set up the time and place already

Send her this and say “i heard you like epic memes”

Attached: CCA5488A-3A57-41CB-8E4F-5283AE29C468.jpg (575x1024, 104K)

The pubes? hey don't be too hasty i'm not an easy guy

I was only on tinder for about a month before I met my now GF but it's honestly not rocket science. If you can, open with something that mentions something related to their profile. Some girls don't make it easy cus lost of them are incredibly lazy with their profiles. If not then just say "Hey, get up to anything interesting this weekend?" The intro's don't really matter cus you should start talking about yourself/asking questions about her and see if you two click. if you do then ask them for their number and continue via text. Ask them out for a drink or coffee soon after. If the conversation goes nowhere or you get ghosted then just move on. GL.

Attached: 1556425499884.webm (426x426, 1.2M)

Say something like "Last time I tried that they kicked me out so now I'm on tinder"

Kek digits don’t lie, you have to send this cancer

>tinder
>GF
Oh no no no no

kek'd, do this one OP

Hope this is bait. If you met your gf on girlfriend I pity u

Beat me to it

>Also what's preferred grip for pull-ups? I use overhand

Lol trying way to hard to avoid getting the thread deleted for being off topic, we'll see what a mod has to say

>”bet I can still afford you”

senpai

THE TRIPS DEMAND IT!

>thicc qt sporty virgin

What can I say, I got lucky. Believe it or not, there's a lot of normal people on Tinder.

Attached: Cabin-in-the-woods-mike-stoklasa-half-in-the-bag_0.jpg.png (290x320, 123K)

context you autist

"I got lucky" that's probably what every guy who met his gf on tinder thinks. Luke they have met some unicorn.

Why would she be on tinder if she is such a catch? Quit coping

You do realize she was chatting up at least 10 other dudes, right?

>tinder
>virgin
Kek

Pretty cute glasses girl with a slutty pic
Any thoughts?

Attached: IMG_0928.png (640x1136, 150K)

You are coping if you think ANY girl is a unicorn lmao

>thicc
I think you mean fat. Also there is no way any woman on tinder is a virgin unless you personally inspected her hymen before having sex with her, and even then she’s probably blown a bunch of guys

I-i got a small package too haha

Attached: 1465116319678.png (217x190, 55K)

>let me make you some spaghetti, ill even slap a couple of my special “meatballs” on top for you to snack on hue hue hue

Quit being an asshole dude. Ffs u autists, if they're down just be down dont tell them they're bad for wanting your dick, wtf a 7 year old understands this.

And I was chatting up 10 other chicks. I could tell that there was something when we spent so long texting back and forth and once we actually met I stopped being interested in chasing other chicks. And like I said, normal people are on dating apps and a lot of girls will go on from time to time cus their board.

Keep memeing but I took my loving gf's virginity 3 months later and we've been two peas in a pod ever since. Enjoy another holiday alone anons.

Attached: 1496264098451.jpg (981x819, 181K)

Nice moving of the goalposts. When did I in anyway imply that. Most females and males ain't shit, never mind the ones you find on tinder.

Quit coping with your fat loser gf who was probably taking dick from chads every week to boost her self esteem before she settled down and decided to stay with u

have sex

Make some silly joke about some form of spaghetti and your penis

THIS is what keeps you introverted, lonely, depressed and a virgin.

That wasn't me dummy. That said I agree with You're a fucking retard if you think a perfect anyone is going to fall into your lap.

Ahahhahahahahahah oh no no no no.

>says she's perfect
>says she drinks alchool
>uses 'slut' ironically
>emojis
>madonna as her anthem
Nothing but red flags, I would avoid her as a plague.

It is possible to hook up with tinder girls but still see them for what they are and refuse to take them seriously

>You're a fucking retard if you think a perfect anyone is going to fall into your lap.
Again moving goalposts and making retarded implications. Where the fuck did I imply that a gf falls into your lap? Not only did you meet your gf on a app designed for hook ups you're also retarded. You both deserve each other.

Normal socially adjusted people meet each other though activities/hobbies or social circles though friends of friends.