No Weights Needed

This man discovered the secret to getting big. RESISTANCE! Weights are for plebs. How does he do it Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-103829.png (1440x2560, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQEdiZ0aS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is he selling?

Bodyweight is all the rage now

Obvious steroids are obvious.

His deltoids are microscopic for his frame. What gives?

>resistance
Like what specifically? And how are weights a waste of time either way you spend time working out. Even if it's with gay rubber bands and herbal enemas like this guy is shilling.

>#hustle #grind
Anyone who uses these hashtags unironically is a retard

>nonexistent trap development vs. popcorn delts
>naming yourself DOCTOR

lmao fuck off boomer shill

This resistance band attached to a bar thing. Its ridiculous. He is all over the comments. People are flaming him saying he is on roids and that he had to have lifted to get that big.

Powerlifters BTFO?

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-154656.png (1440x2560, 1.77M)

If this band was actually 500lbs that would be actually pretty nice.

How are you meant to brace when you're bunched under this shitty rubber band before a "squat"?

That reminds me Johnny Bravo cartoon lol

KNOWLEDGE

No weights? 10min a day? How did he figure it out Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-160137.png (1440x2560, 654K)

One of the most obvious snake oil slalesmen ive ever seen

no, but anyone who buys anything from someone who uses these hashtags is a retard

He comes across as a total douche but there is research backing up his claims.
The dude is also on trt but that just keeps you at a constant t level (an advantage in itself)

He is also a liar. No one gets that big from just doing band workouts. Not saying he is huge, but his body type is absolutely from lifting weights.

snake oil

The bands themselves move into hundreds of pound of resistance. People add bands to lifts to increase strength all the time, and it works great.
The difference being that the bar is completely unloaded at the starting position of the rep which is the biggest disadvantage I can see

go away shill

whats wrong with his delts?

how do I get into this mode

Attached: 1559158515188.png (720x1280, 337K)

Honestly I could give a shit if anyone buys it, but I want you to point out to me where I am wrong

nice png saved

Weight lifting IS resistance training.

Buy his bands obviously.

That's his whole "argument". You don't need weights just resistance.

Of course you don't, but it's way the fuck easier.

This man is trying to sell big rubber bands on a bar for $550. #Hustle

He prescribed himself anabolic steroids

That thing whips out of your hands and fractures you feet
wyd?

hes still lifting weights though.

Attached: 1538088658596.jpg (1920x2004, 116K)

weightlifting industry SHILL spotted. He is obviously using RESISTANCE not LIFTING WEIGHTS

Underrated

Why do his shoulders look like shit?

This is how johnny bravo got jacked

holy fuck EXPOSED

How many of you use resistance bands after or before a workout? they are wonders when traveling.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

i think he forgout to work on his delts

I heard that the resistance band works better than all the calisthenics but its def impossible to get this big only with resistance bands, and with no steroids
deal witt it /fit

>but its def impossible to get this big only with resistance bands
Why?

i can confirm. all i is use resistance bands, (arms, and legs, even for my neck bc fuck a pencil neck) and a pull up bar since i live in a small area where no gyms exist. Gotta work with what i have at the moment. I do apply calisthenics with all of it combined. Resistance bands alone will not get you JACKED.

Attached: 1558809704815.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Be married, have 4 kids and hate your wife, children and life

Resistance tubes is suitable to tone up your muscles. it will only help if you want to TONE your muscles. Hence the growth of muscle, it will get stagnate if you keep using them. It's effective in warming up and toning muscles. NOT to the level of actual machines and free weights. There is no way to get constant tention over the whole length. The more it elongates, the more tention. You only get the maximun resistance at full extension, so most of your movements are in the lower resistance range.

THAT by itself drops the efficiency level of the exercise.

But you don't even need maximum resistance to grow muscles. If you did, then using your one rep max would be the most efficient way to grow muscles, but we know it isn't. Besides, the amount of resistance that you feel will also vary with weights during a movement.

this. Im 165 6'4 and my traps are bigger than his (working on delts)

Bands don't move into hundreds of pounds.

>implying 1rp isn't the best way to build muscle
Bluepilled

>tone up

Attached: 1558628673914.jpg (337x367, 95K)

What's wrong with his shoulders? His delts look bolted on.

Prove me wrong

because he's obviously using muscle arms you idiot.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

no his frame is microscopic for his delts

You're fucking retarded if you actually believe that a band can't have hundreds of pounds of resistance

>Anyone who uses hashtags unironically is a retard
More accurate

You cant "tone" muscle.

Does it hurt? Being this dumb?

These are the kind of threads that make me feel dumb.

Because part of me is thinking

>Maybe there IS a huge difference between lifting 200 lbs of iron, and resisting against a rubber band with stretch strength of 200 lbs.

But I don't think that makes any sense at all. With iron you're resisting gravity. With a rubber band you're resisting the rubber band. It should be the same exact effect.

lol begone shill

Do you guys think that these dudes used weights?

Attached: 220px-Bathurst_Island_men.jpg (219x168, 12K)

they were obviously on gear you dumbass. the apes invented that shit. Don't you know your history?

Attached: GettyImages-155419860-scary-phone-call-56e44bd35f9b5854a9f90257.jpg (400x273, 18K)

Bands don't have constant tension. This means you are only getting high resistance for a small ROM. Time under tension is one of the 3 major ways of building muscle. Barbells are required for serious mass, but bands with barbells can be used to modify things

>not eating roo meat

Attached: meat-chart.gif (681x306, 20K)

Coles have a special on the mince. I picked up 2kgs today. Gains are gonna increase now!

his shoulders seem disproportionately small

Can someone edit the drink in his hand into monster zero

There's actually a kangaroo farm near me, which is weird as fuck since I live in canada, but it's apparently just a petting zoo and I got a weird look when I asked the woman that was telling me about it where they sell the meat

kangaroo meat tastes like ass

No. It tastes great but smells like an ass until it's fully cooked.

Nice gyno, fag
>can't even do a front squat properly
>500lb
yeah, maybe when it's about to burst. Also the resistance doesn't even really contribute until half way up, it's basically a halfsquat with a bodyweight lower part
>but it's SAFE
You try to ditch a barbell, you easily get out of the way
You try to ditch this, you get smacked in the nuts with FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS

Not that guy but there is something that's close
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQEdiZ0aS0
Not claiming bands will help you do that

So he doesn't get roid accusations

Hashtags are used on instagram to get new viewers, anyone who would search for #hustle could now find his post there.
Even if its retarded its just marketing

Attached: 1559162273389.png (720x1280, 512K)

blessed image

sooooo basically he's lifting weights? dumb fucking mong