Are they real?

are they real?

Attached: 1525249939753.jpg (1080x1151, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/myanimelist.net/amp/featured/1571/What_The_Hell_Is_a_Fujoshi_Meaning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

They're the equivalent of a fat neckbeard so yes.

Attached: fujoshit.jpg (450x480, 184K)

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF FAGGOT

Toasty roastie fujoshi

Attached: Clap.gif (35x31, 1K)

hot

That is the Idealized gf meme in another form. Memes do not equate the realities of life as they are gross oversimplifications at best or completely made up and imaginary at worst.
The truth is that most girls that do have a lifestyle similar to this kind of men will have terrible hygiene problems.

Attached: just googled.jpg (493x476, 30K)

>will have terrible hygiene problems.
hote

they are, i dated one

she recommended me a website for lolita doujins

i think they have girl autism

Is that a thing?
I think I might have girl autism as well

she tried too hard to understand what i wanted and overshot it into uncomfortable territory

please elaborate. was she ugly? did she smell bad? was she a neet?

>was she ugly
normal east asian, wouldn't say ugly

>did she smell bad
nope

>was she a neet
she had some sort of receptionist job that her family got her

Oh yeah I've been through that
But she was just clingy and possibly bipolar
Never stick your dick in crazy

alright she had chubby thighs and dressed shitty though the picture is basically right

Wait I'm confused. The image labels her a fujoshi which is a girl who likes yaoi but implies she's a hikikomori like a NEET.
Which is it? Because hikikomori totally exist and fujoshi do too. In fact I'm lying next to a fujoshi hikikomori.

Attached: she_bouncing_on_my_penis.gif (288x345, 1.05M)

Fujoshi is more than a girl that just likes yaoi, but all Fujos like yaoi.

dont steal my filenames m*therfucker

No

google.com/amp/s/myanimelist.net/amp/featured/1571/What_The_Hell_Is_a_Fujoshi_Meaning

Please expand on the definition then. Because googling fujoshi pulls up yaoi lovers. If you're combining hiki and fujoshi to save time that's cool.
Regardless yes they do exist. She lounges about on her devices, never wears a bra and barely wears panties. Whenever I come home I see her pawg butte in the chair either watching anime or playing vidya. You can smell them when you walk in. It's not that she has poor hygiene as she doesn't care about how sweaty she gets. Personally I like the smell especially when she's not wearing underwear and you can smell her sweaty vj.
Do something about it leaf cuck.

Attached: day_of_the_rake.jpg (687x900, 107K)

how much money to you pay a month on her expenses?

About what I pay for myself. It's not like my rent increases having her live with me. Any food I buy she eats a portion of it. Her diet consists mostly of chips, microwave foods, ramen and other empty calories.
So I'd say the cost of a studio apartment and food. She doesn't leave the house so no travel costs.

Why.....are you telling them abour my vj

Attached: 1523392027076.gif (200x242, 866K)

Attached: perv.gif (250x375, 209K)

Attached: fujo.gif (500x388, 1.05M)

She too cute to be one of us

My girlfriend is one. A few differences though, like she always wears a bra, always wears excess clothes, has good manners, and doesn't tie her hair up. Also she isn't allergic to cats.

Otherwise it's actually pretty accurate.

Fujoshis are commonly Mexican btw

>Fujoshis are commonly Mexican btw
dropped

And he lie i do like wereing a bar.....i don't like my nipple pokeing out

my dick likes this poat

Attached: 1525982539715.jpg (401x480, 30K)

Considering all Mexicans are diehard weebs it's not surprising

I don't think so.

They are like a female version of hot neckbeard.
But we know that they don't exist.

>Fujoshis are commonly Mexican btw
no thanks

Attached: mexicans.png (800x999, 285K)