Anybody here catholic?

Anybody here catholic?

Attached: orthojanny.png (1024x768, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video
orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception
biblehub.com/revelation/13-18.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ddvU6zUb-5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not me i'm protestant.
How are you enjoying valentines day bud?
Also be nice to Orthodox frens, they have it hard enough as is.

Attached: christian gen z.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

I myself am an agnostic

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video

look up abiogenisis

Holy shit, this kid is gonna become such a fucking Chad lmao.

>how are you enjoying Valentine's day?
I'm not.

>I myself am an agnostic
That's also based.

Attached: image.jpg (854x1280, 308K)

abiogenesis*
you can remember it by putting abio in front of genesis

I'm catholic. So what?

The tenets of Islam are great for incels. You should consider it.

ordinariatefag reporting in

Serious reminder to resist the temptation to masturbate no matter what and that the wages of sin is death so if you break NoFap then get out of your house to go somewhere without having asked for forgiveness, get hit by a car and die, you will literally go to hell and have only yourself to blame.

Attached: g17odtoz7v0z.jpg (1242x823, 95K)

Yes.
Was brought up a Catholic, but as soon as I was old enough to think for myself I realised it was all a load of bollocks and life is shit.

I'm a former Prot and I'm converting to Catholicism currently.

Attached: time for a crusade.jpg (525x438, 73K)

>as soon as I was old enough to think for myself I blablabla
t. doesn't know a thing about Catholic theology and probably has never even read the Bible

ORTHODOX GANG
ORTHODOX GANG

Im a catholic but i dont hate orthodox ones. Somehow they seem to be closer to the roots of ancient christianity.

fuck you, the catholic church is the worst organization in the whole fucking world. not only doo they rape nuns, they rape little catholic boys. if you are catholic lick my greasy cock

woke

oiewrwhe

>fuck you, the catholic church is the worst organization in the whole fucking world

Attached: 1536607790629.gif (307x343, 22K)

>Somehow they seem to be closer to the roots of ancient christianity.

I don't hate the Orthodox but that is not true. Their liturgy has not changed as much as Catholic liturgy has but, when it comes to actual teachings they have changed much more than the Catholic Church. Rome forbids all contraception, abortion and divorce while the Orthodox permit all of those things to some extent or another.

sauce on them allowing contraception?

So whos the actually closest?

>The tenets of Islam are great for incels. You should consider it.
Yeah you guys can rent a truck together.

Happy Valentine's Day Jow Forums. I love each and every one of you.

Attached: 15365148602221507893993.png (478x849, 605K)

That is the least of their issues.

Attached: Vicarius_english.gif (250x250, 30K)

Congratulations on your repentance from heresy.

"But it was appropriate to celebrate and be glad, for this, your brother, was dead, and is alive again. He was lost, and is found."

-Luke 15:32

>The dominant view, represented by the Church of Moscow[3], the Greek Archdiocese, the Orthodox Church in America[4], and by the bioethicists Engelhardt and Stanley S. Harakas, may be fairly described as the teaching that non-abortifacient contraception is acceptable if it is used with the blessing of one's spiritual father, and if it is not used to avoid having children for purely selfish reasons.

orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception

The Catholic Church. They still have their problems but, they have remained the most consistent.

Isnt numerology a bad thing according to old testament?

>Calling yourself a Catholic when this man is pope
The Catholic church has been infiltrated and destroyed

Attached: popecuck.png (691x503, 491K)

>Using numerology on Latin in which not all letters have numerical values
>counting letters without values as zeroes which the Romans did not have a concept of

Attached: brainlet.jpg (377x550, 30K)

>He doesn't know about the washing of the feet.

Attached: laughing_crusaders.jpg (1252x1252, 655K)

Well this is what the new testament has to say about the matter:

biblehub.com/revelation/13-18.htm

All christians need to be impaled on sticks.

Attached: varg veri much anger.jpg (600x600, 17K)

That is a title used to refer to Saint Peter, not all the popes in general. Vicarius Christi is a title of the pope but that does not add up to 666.

Are you dumb or do you just pretend to be?

am good catholic boyye

>chops down your sacred tree

Attached: Death Death Death.jpg (1200x842, 116K)

im a muslim guy from pakistan

>im a muslim guy from pakistan
The only good thing about Muslims is how they treat women.

Attached: 1549513714389.jpg (500x633, 50K)

>The only good thing about Muslims is how they don't accept LGBT shit.
ftfy

Chaste and breadpilled Catholic reporting in

Attached: 1548813355352.jpg (668x459, 44K)

how has been/how's your relationship with NoFap?

>tfw priest touched my pee pee

>my foot fetish is sanctioned by religion so it's okay

He wasn't a priest, he was a depraved godless pederast infiltrator dressed up as a priest. A pawn of Satan pretty much.

im catholic OP but not confirmed. Happy Saint Valentines Day!

pagans are all pedo apologists and fetishize a europe that only existed because of the Grace of God

look into trans rights in iran. no he was right the only good thing about them is their protection of femininity. i pray for my muslim brothers every day to find their way to the faith

Attached: 8dda2055b846c98ff1dce1e73a731ad6.jpg (392x550, 63K)

>iran
There are 50 muslim countries.

oh ok nvm then i thought there was one?

Raised Catholic. All it has granted me is a fear of burning in hell for suicide. Bastards.

shitty catholic reporting in
i dot a lot of drugs and drink a lot and fap a lot and I have a crisis of faith every other week

but i can't stop going to church. it haunts me. there's no other religion I can go to. there's nowhere else I belong.

Attached: 1547495559251.jpg (679x679, 132K)

>fear of burning in hell
Because you fear God's righteous judgement, good.

Proverbs 1:7

youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0

stay strong brother, while what you did was wrong you shouldn't allow these things to erode your faith, as the great deceiver wants you to do. Losing it would also be a terrible cope to permit yourself to continue living in sin.

>haunts me
No, your guardian angel is protecting you.

>Pope licks nigger feet
>Caused the death of millions of Europeans throughout history
>The Fourth Crusade
yup Catholicism sure is fucking BASED AND REDPILLED

Catholic mexican here, i did my "primera comunion" but i don't go to church

Catholicism is the true religion and it's the only thing that matters, my frustrated brainlet friend.

Fellow Cathanon here, do you guys go to TLM at the very least?

Attached: jeanne darc.jpg (450x339, 86K)

my faith is pretty really pretty strong or I would have left a long time ago. what erodes my faith is the clergy and my congregation. half the dudes at my church are freemasons. the only people there doing confession is a few old ladies and me. most of them believe in abortion and gay marriage and all that dumb shit. I went to check out a nice cathedral in the city and there were a bunch of gay black people. actual flaming homos. I swear to god they were using it as some gay hook up scene. a few priests have even told me its okay to get high and jerk off. they're all so fucking worthless. it's all so fucking meaningless. each week it gets a little harder but I still drag my ass to church because I know as bad as it is, the outside world is so much worse.

Attached: 1510555199884.jpg (518x477, 62K)

>a few priests have even told me its okay to get high and jerk off
giggled

I take it you go to a "Novos Ordo" church? You should look for a church that does the Tridentine mass in your area, usually they're associated with the FSSP or the FSSPX, these churches are what you're looking for.

Attached: jeanne darc 1.jpg (512x664, 47K)

local satanistfag here to remind you that you're all retards who fell for the same fucking abrahamic cult bullshit. have a nice valentines day, hail knowledge.

it's hard enough for me to go to the church down the street. I'm not gonna drive 50 miles just to hear a nice sermon. it doesn't matter anyway as long as the sacraments are valid. I just go and do my thing and tune everybody else out.

>hail knowledge
What do you know?

2 Corinthians 6:14

Just look for one in your area. I wouldnt be surprised if there's one not too far away, unless you live in the middle of nowhere. You'll have even more luck if you're in Europe or in a big metropolitan area of North America.

Nice bait.
>Knowledge
Do you even know what you think you "know" ?

Attached: saint louis ix.jpg (313x432, 108K)

I am a Catholic.
I was raised to it, and after a healthy period of spiritual exploration in my teens, I came back to it
I don't necessarily believe in every detail or agree with the councils, but nobody's asking me to. My priest is happy to have me back and everyone I know has a different interpretation of the good word.
Also, Catholics have one of the greatest histories of knowledge and science in the world. Also one of the worst? Ask Giordano Bruno

Catholic but not supportive at all of the church or the pope

>after a damaging period of sin in my teens I now reject catholic dogma
ftfy

>I am Catholic but I don't support Catholicism at all

Attached: 3bdfdce0e956d86e9aabd8fd2f2a8e48.jpg (650x651, 93K)

epic Louis IX. one of the best french kings

wtf dude
I looked up TLM in my area and it's already the church I fucking go to
I knew my priest did ad orientem once a month and sings some latin and he's a boomer-con trump supporter but I didn't know that was what passed for a TLM these days. good god. we're so fucked.

Attached: 1440447404268.jpg (800x562, 52K)

>I looked up TLM in my area and it's already the church I fucking go to

Attached: 59246911-devil-does-yoga-red-demon-in-lotus-position-happy-satan-mefistofil-prince-of-darkness-and-t (1300x1300, 76K)

He sure was, if every Kings to follow were like him, France would of been an utopia today.
Well thats unexpected. I used to go to a Novos ordo church where only boomers went and the priest was also not really that great, went to a church doing the TLM mass and had a great experience with a priest that delivered a sermon on heresy, the danger of Islam, revolutionary spirit and that we need to defend our faith.

Attached: Charles_Le_Brun_-_Apotheose_of_Louis_XIV_-_WGA12533.jpg (627x880, 160K)

More like read the Bible cover to cover but with NO theological studies and took everything in it to be meant literally like a retard

What about Coptics?

It is possible to follow Catholic dogmatic teachings without blindly accepting those in power

>heretics in power
>the Church
pick one

Attached: 1462960915869.png (992x798, 541K)

Disgusting that Priests can tell you that with confidence. Using the Church as a hookup scene and not as a pillar of the community even worse. I don't expect anything less from a City church. We will take it all back, someday.

No I dont support the church and pope because theyre not helping anyone. All those rapes are inexcusable and the pope is acting like a dumbass and not doing anything. I am still very religious and I live for Mary, the saints, and God.

>I'm Catholic but I dont support the Catholic Church

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 207K)

I the Preacher have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. And I applied my mind to seek and to search out by wisdom all that is done under heaven; it is an unhappy business that God as given to the sons of men to be busy with. I have seen everything that is done under the sun; and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind

What is crooked cannot be made straight,
and what is lacking cannot be numbered.

I said to myself, "I have acquired great wisdom, surpassing all who were over Jerusalem before me; and my mind has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge." And I applied my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is but a striving after wind.

For in much wisdom is much vexation,
and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Attached: 1539737705086.jpg (800x881, 77K)

a depraved godless pederast infiltrator that the church actively protected

yes hate all the corruption though
hope it will be cleansed soon
never met an orthodox before but hear good things about them
too annoying protestants around me but some are in the right place

King Saul killed himself and went to heaven.
Samson killed himself and went to heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddvU6zUb-5w

>another thread about a dead kike on a stick

Attached: abrahamism.jpg (1200x1800, 1.38M)