Quick bf% estimate. I’m fucking stuck at 180 and i wanna lose 5-8 more pounds

Quick bf% estimate. I’m fucking stuck at 180 and i wanna lose 5-8 more pounds.

Attached: 9EB47636-DAE5-4704-9CE6-4CC8EB310B49.jpg (2513x2459, 938K)

bulk, retard. your arms are twigs

where is the 5-10 lbs going to come from? you're already a pathetic twink who would die easily in combat

t. fatass

>combat
>t. michelin man
not him, but you must be baiting
lower bf is healthier in the long term

considering there's no combat around every street corner you can comfortably cut and be healthy
and i'd rather see my dick in the shower

>i wanna lose 5-8 more pounds

why?

you look emaciated.

Kys fatfuck

We have a cbt up faggot

Nice cope

I’d say 9-11% OP. Being more shredded than this as a natty doesn’t seem worth it to me because neither aesthetics or functionality go up from here (for natty)

What's your cycle?

take more steroids

lmao not op but hilarious to think you dyels think this is a steroid physique

It is though

post body

ok :)

Attached: 61851359_602192846960588_6260249171354189824_n.jpg (960x1803, 115K)

Well you're obviously already really lean. Why the number of 5-10 pounds. The number on the scale seems irrelevant if your goal is a particular physique.

Honest answer to your question is if you want that tight Saran wrap skin look then you should go easy on the grains and starches. They tend you make you hold a lot of water and your 5-10 pounds could easy come from that.

twink

is everyone on fit such a bottom twink?

this board needs to MAN UP

Hnnnng Daddy :3

I'm 6'2 so its hard for me to get thicc. I do what I can :)

Great answer bro.

16 - 17

Fucking mirin, one of the best physiques I've seen on Jow Forums

I don't think you should loose any more weight. You're perfect. How did you loose weight? Calorie counting, fasting or keto?

Hahahaha

I assumed you were a manlet to get that ripped. Damn dude, props.

What do you weigh?

I'm 6'2 at 155, hoping to gain some weight.

>180
An adult male weighs 200 lbs twink

He doesn’t need to bulk you lardass

Attached: C70CD814-5499-44D1-BD00-46E3B2D882C0.jpg (1575x2100, 573K)

combat with you would be easy. you would struggle with my strength and mass while I toyed with you, simply warming up. your body punches ineffective, and yet I've kept my agility as well.

each blast to your organs would cripple you, so i take it easy on you and simply work the face.

your conditioning is weak, you don't last much more than a minute or so before you're already flailing and gasping for air.

it's tough to decide how to finish you. uppercut or choke hold. both are satisfying in different ways.

i wouldn't even add your notch to my body count either. i never count twinks.

you'd get your shit rocked fatass, do some cardio

you must be trolling. hes easily 10%

i've passed multiple elite tests in several different ways including assault bike, row machine, and running. not to mention mma which i treat as a casual funtime activity now since my only competition is professional fighters

have sex

lmao saved this response, will make wonderful pasta

Okay

im stuck at 180 too bro, just gotta eat more healthy food every day and keep lifting....were gonna make it i promise

just like mama used to make

Attached: pepe342.jpg (228x225, 22K)

Unless you are hiding love handles back there you dont have 5-8 lbs of non-essential fat to lose. You would be starving yourself and losing shit your body needs to be healthy, or causing gluconeogenisis and losing gains.

What's your diet? Why are you cutting so low, aesthetics?

Attached: 1555678526294.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

i imagine he's flexing his mind out here and wants to look like this without flexing

you look like you're single digits already bro, not much left to cut.

Gr8 physique could use some work but it’s stil gr8 id say u are like 9% so stay here getting any leaner will just make you hungry and energy less and skinny in your arms n shit. This is as far as you should go maybe you could lose water weight or soemthing and I’m sure you would look shredded as shit. Rn your already good tho

195/200 lbs

kek great b8 you got two roiders pissed

woah, how do i get this body

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE I DONT ROID ANYMORE FAGGOT FUCK OFF POST BODY

Anons are coping my man you look perfect. I want to fuck you and I'm not even gay. Post dick btw

like 10. you're fine man, stay at maintenance and enjoy the summer. if you're gonna bulk just do it slow & low with a 500 cal AT MAX. as a natty you shouldn't cut much more, you'll need to be on trt to get leaner without feeling like shit.