Anybody else here samsonite?

Anybody else here samsonite?

Attached: 91052F03-6BF1-4F41-A1C4-7D6D8CD552BB.jpg (290x262, 38K)

Bump

What is samsonite op?

durable luggage

Wtf is samsonite?

It’s like Jow Forums and nofap and you don’t cut your hair. If you fail your nofap or fitness goals you have to cut your hair

damn. Ill go for it and post progress

>TFW read Samson and all his fuck ups.
>Move on to Based Samuel.
>God tells Samuel to make Saul king.
>Saul constantly fucks up because he's crap.
>Based Samuel takes over again:

And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the Lord in Gilgal.

Here’s my 5 month progress. More concerned with strength than aesthetics though, added around 250 lbs to my total in that time

Fuck forgot to attach pic lol here it is

Attached: 320E4B54-379D-4728-A554-41CDB4C874B3.jpg (1142x1138, 969K)

Where do I learn more about this?

5 months? Jesus your hair grows like weeds.

Idk just heard about it from a friend. I haven’t ever found anything online so I was hoping other people here would know what I was talking about. Nofap’s website is a good resource

It’s the power of Samson

Why not just call it nazerine, which is what Samson was?

Bump

Because as a samsonite you live in Samsons example

Thx keep me posted if you find any other recourses on this. I’m very interested

Will do. I might try and establish some solid rules in this thread so other people can follow if they want

Samsonite rules as explained by my friend:
Nofap. You must set realistic fitness goals. If you fail nofap or fail to achieve your fitness goals, you shave your head and start over. Aside from that, no cutting your hair. Long hair and gains = honor

Do you have to buzz or have it clean?

What mode of nofap?

Shave it clean

Hard mode

Also is there a hierarchy to the amount of honor someone has to another. Or is it more personal honor based?

Is nofap hard mode with no sex as well as no masturbation?

I’m really interested in starting this, I’m just looking for more info/resources on it. Also, what’s an example of a realistic fitness goal?

I don’t know, personal honor based I guess. Nobody’s better than another cuz they got longer hair

Yeah. Check nofap’s website

Fitness goal can be whatever you want. Goal body weight, goal bf%, goal PRs. That’s a good question for the rest of this board

Okay but is it dishonorable to have to cut your hair?

I doubt it, but it would be badass to have a long mane and have people ask you why

So you're gonna trust a thot and get wrecked?

Haha yeah dude. It would help spread the good word too

I think I might commit myself. What’s a good body goal? I’m kinda skinny

You trying to get strong or aesthetic or both?

Preferably both, but if I can’t what would Samson do?

If you’re beginner/intermediate you can do both, make your goal to add like 0.5-1 lb body weight a week and try to add 5 pounds to upper body lifts and 10 pounds to lower body lifts each session (assuming you’re an absolute beginner)

what in the fuck does no fap have to do with samson? not cutting your hair makes sense but i can guarantee samson was cranking loads in the desert, dude was probably sweating pure mojo

Are samsonites able to get a small trim for aesthetic reasons?

There’s no valid aesthetic reason you could have to cut your hair

Attached: F489354E-A376-4CAA-97CA-95FC8465260D.jpg (283x178, 7K)

Samson was a man of god gotta save that holy seed. Plus he was betrayed by a woman. Gotta learn from his mistake

Amen

Sorry he doesnt have gorrilla fur like you