"It's not going to lick itself."

>"It's not going to lick itself."

Attached: 82EF0818-A2BC-4558-8101-F37456763B01.jpg (585x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7qNsUFu1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"you right" he said in alternate timeline as he ate da' booty'

well, thats unfortunate, because im not putting my lips on that

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7qNsUFu1s

n-no, i guess not...

Until Tyrone's cum is dribbling out your asshole I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near it

This guy gets it, unless she is full of tyrones jizz then no thanks.

What does it taste like? Orignsbbdly of course

>"It's not going to lick itself."
Neither is this.

Attached: 1500611189678.jpg (1200x1200, 238K)

Are there any real life girls into this footfag shit?

Vaginas and assholes are literally the only parts of a woman I don't want lick.

Yes, but anything you see on the internet is just girls hamming it up for $$$$$

More than you can imagine, foot fetish is the most popular fetish out there, but it's still pretty taboo since it's so embarrassing.

Attached: d7lccyu-4ddc0b9d-75d1-4b52-b901-3682a3dc9467.jpg (639x960, 143K)

I think the biggest issue are the guys that send these damn messages to girls that they went to high school with 25 years ago
>hey how hav u been
>btw r u barefoot? can u send pics of ur feet

Otherwise, girls are pretty receptive to it.

honey and cream

Very kissable feet.

Sure it's not piss shit and blood?

Its also very disgusting and completely unattractive. Just another mental illness. Chinks had the right idea with footbinding.

Healthy feet with clear skin and nice nails is a godsend dude. Nothing disgusting about that.

the only one i've tasted was sour, like those sour candies that say they're suepr acid and what not, but after you suck on them for 10 seconds they're just a regular candy
And just like the candy, the pussy lost that flavour after a few seconds of sucking, then I think it was flavourless? not sure, bad memory

Seek professional helpkjhjkgkghgjhghjgj

ive always wanted to dive face first into some ass/pussy, but ive only ever fucked literal prostitutes and im not about to stick my face in their snatch

some of the sluts i fucked in amsterdam had extremely attractive/innie pussies and it took everything i had to not stick my face in there when they 69'd me. i did take a big whiff though but couldnt smell anything just kind of smelled like skin and a bit sweet-musty tbqh

Did you lick theit feets?

I already knew it, but thanks for reminding me it

Like nothing, slightly tangy at first in a slightly unpleasant way but that only stays around for a few licks, though that could be different if she's been sweaty or hasn't washed for a while.

you a bum. the asshole of female is most tasty to lick and eat
mmmmm