Autist

>autist
>no social media life
>lowest amount of effort to shill for sponsors
>is STILL living off millions just because how Jow Forums he is
Is being a juicy cunt all you need to make it?

Attached: 8cd07-15589271187986-800.jpg (750x445, 39K)

Believe it or not, Brock is also pretty smart business wise. He can also be charismatic when he wants to be.

its not being fit, its called white privilege

Attached: 1558791255958.jpg (224x224, 10K)

If he was just fit, nobody would care. Try again, fool

Brock was my neighbor for a while, I went trick or treating at his house growing up. He has the softest hands I've ever felt on a grown man.

He is pretty smart, he lives very modestly, all things considered, and invests his earnings instead of blowing them.

I don't think he likes being famous all that much, it's just that the things that made him famous are the things he's best at. He's happiest when he's larping as a farmer with his father and his brother. He had his dad's old first gen Ram body-off restored before 80s pickups became popular. Sable's daughter is a massive slut with huge daddy issues (and tits). She is obsessed with her dead father who had been part of the South Florida coke pipeline back when the danger in that line of work was at it's peak.

Ngannou would murder him

Attached: 15504654404431.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

No shit, Brock is over 40 and had half his intestines removed because he almost died of Diverticulitis. Combat sports aren't something that you can regain your glory years in after you lose 100 lbs in the ICU.

this. brock should be castrated (like all white men), not celebrated.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>Sable's daughter is a massive slut with huge daddy issues (and tits)
My favorite kind of girl.

yes I agree fellow berniebro

"Lowest amount of effort to shill"

He's a wrestler, there's nothing legit about him.

Incredibly based but bluepilled

He works on a TV show now, but his NCAA and UFC wins were legit.

Attached: BROCK_HUNT.jpg (508x480, 86K)

She was trash, and a few years older than me, but I definitely did her math homework in exchange for getting my cock sucked a couple times. Didn't fuck her because I was worried about STDs but as it turns out you can get HPV by getting your dick sucked by a slut (this was just a little before the HPV vaccine was offered to males).

Not worth it.

Every time I see UFC webms, something looks off about the hits. It's like there's no weight behind them or impact. Maybe my expectations have been manipulated by movies, but it always appears like they're just flailing to me.

>muh intestines
lol stfu, that doesn't affect anything

Attached: clip0009_1_1.webm (856x488, 684K)

>camo
>and fluorescent
>at the same time

He's also a freak athlete pretty funny how clearly he was on roids even in college

real or fake tits?

Real. I mean, Mariah was junior in high school and I was a freshman when I knew her.

I didn't keep track of the skank, I'm sure they're fake now if she isn't dead, she thought all of Sable's body work was perfectly normal human behavior, whereas I think that it was basically permanent newscaster makeup, slathered on with no subtlety because that's what was needed for a nearly 50 year old woman to distract from her age in a television promotion.