Hey Jow Forums... I fucked up

I've been playing The witcher 3 for a few days straight now and got really into it.

Been going through the bloody baron storyline. We talk about his past, i help him put his stillbirthed baby, etc.
I start enjoying his company.

I go off on another quest to find Ciri. End up in a swamp where an old woman has an orphanage.
Later get recruted by some witches who spoke through the woman.
I'm told to go check a freaky tree out, i go, can't kill the warewolf outside so I run past and find some freaky shit in the tree.
An "evil" spirit.

It tells me about the kids at the orphanage being in danger. I don't belive it and kill it.
Visit the hags, tell them the job is done and they give me some info.
But the kids are gone... shit.

Go back by loading an earlier save. Redo everything and help the spirit this time.
I free it, it takes the kids away and i go to see the hags. Pretty much the same thing happens.

I figure out that the woman is the barons lost wife. Talk to him and we go back the the swamp. When we arive the barons wife has been cursed. We lift it but she dies.

The baron tells me to collect the payment back at his place. I go there, everything is ok and then i see it. He hanged himself. I had to pause the game. And I just held my head saying "I fucked up" over and over.

Mfw the spirit had driven a village mad, made them kill each other.

Mfw it was my fault his wife got cursed, Cuz I took the kids.
Mfw it was my fault he killed himself.
Mfw I never got to play Cards with him.

I can't change the past back now.
If I just had let the timeline be and things might have ended differently.

What should I do? Off myself and restart, losing a weeks worth of progress or live with my choices?

Attached: IMG_2038.jpg (750x608, 69K)

m8 its just vidya

you have to choose between the baron's wife or the kids you can't save both

I know that now and I made the wrong choice by saving the kids. I mean I don't even know where the spirit took the little brats! I'll probably never even see them again.

the point you fucked up was the moment you started to take a fucking video game this seriously

Attached: 1496848150542.png (700x823, 271K)

Just reload back to the tree and kill it

That's the thing. I can't. I don't keep alot of saves.

Well that sucks

The game literally autosaves yes you can

I would not be in this situation if I could. The game autosaved sometime after he hanged himself.

so this is the power of autism

Attached: 1525897242501.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

if it makes you feel any better you can see the children in Novigrad later but they won't remember you or anything

live with it, man up, and if you are a girl,do streams

Yeh

Man so I really did pick the bad option.

Wise words but I think I'll bite the literal bullet and restart... mabye.

Do you really need to grow in the game?

What do you mean?

Had the exact same damn feeling when I saw him hanging. Really started to like him...
But the alternative was helping the evil Crones and killing the ancient power that was protecting the forest. If you side with the Crones Barons wife Anna goes insane and Baron travels away to find a cure and you won’t see him again.

What makes the Witcher series so good is that there is seldom a "good" decision, instead you must choose between two evils not knowing the consequence of that decision in forehand. That is what makes every decision feel like it matters and makes them memorable unlike other faggy multiple choice games. But in the end, just like Geralt says in the Fate of the Bloody Baron cutscene; you must make your choice and then never look back.

Also, stop playing videogames.

Redo the whole game, all of it, right from scratch

that game sucks dude

This thread was on Jow Forums like months ago

Attached: 1498672634889.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Also, don't restart the game or reload after every decision, you will ruin the experience.