Before asking questions, please be sure you've read the wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Once that's done, make sure to include the following alongside your question:
>age
>height
>weight
>bodyfat
>time spent lifting

Oral-only cycles shut down natural hormone production and put strain on the liver for small results. Just pin. If you're scared of needles, stop being a pussy or accept that you can't use gear.

Even as certified internet doctors, we can't tell you how to dose your AI. It's very individual.

And yes, situational homosexuality is a side effect of steroids. Get over it.

Attached: fraud.png (771x1200, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinksteroids.com/articles/steroid-cycle-planning/
discord.gg/ZdvgN3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16285473/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/4363154/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>And yes, situational homosexuality is a side effect of steroids. Get over it.
Not even a lie. Currently got a fuckbuddy who is just a guy who turned 18 recently and is crazy feminine.
Better sex than most thots ngl

Guys I accidentally injected 2cc of non sterile air into my glute. How fucked am I?

Help/advice needed. I'm freaking out.

Into the muscle/fat? You're fine
Into a vein? You'd already be dead

Based and trap pilled. Tren?

>Based and trap pilled. Tren?
Can't afford tren, so I am just on a fuckload of homebrew Test

>Can homebrew test
>Can't afford tren raws

wut.

should I add 400 or 600 deca to my 30 week test/eq recomp/lean bulk blast?

>18
>1.94m
>110 kg
> 20%~
> been lifting for about 3 years, lift every day.

Wanted to know how do i start taking steroids? How do i choose the type to use?

With my source, tren is like $5.5/gram, Test is around $0.8/gram

Still pretty cheap at under 14$ a vial at 250mg imo

everybody tells you just to do 300-500mg of test a week (enanthate) pin twice a week for more stable bloodlevels.
do bloodwork tell your doctor what you are doing and do your research what a proper pct should look like.

The anecdotal rule of thumb is to keep your test higher than deca, so if you were doing 600 deca, ur test would be 800+. If you're okay with that and believe the sides won't be significant for you, sure.

you are way to young to do steroids. wait till you are 25. your normal hormone levels are not set to stable base level yet you can fuck your shit up if you start this early and may have to stay on trt for life.

As a side note, Bill Roberts thinks that deca is some gay shit, or really any other injectable that isn't test or tren. He just suggests to run more test and manage the sides with an AI and clomid. That being said, I think deca does have a small place, not for gains in particular but to lube up your joints if you have bad knees or something.

thinksteroids.com/articles/steroid-cycle-planning/

Attached: Deca.png (1080x571, 152K)

Well oh my..
i do the old Anavar only cycle 50mg/day for 8-10 weeks then pct after ive never had any sides.. i mean i assume my natural production was probably slightly lowered but then again it is a dht derivative

I guess, I guess it depends on doses.
I'm crazy poor atm though, should change soon.
I'm running 1500mg Test right now, and its working out for me fine. I've never really looked into what a high dosage tren cycle should look like.

Wow, what a crock of shit.

Lol ok namefag. And why is it incorrect?

Alright lads I just had my first complete blood work. I'm 85 kg, 190 cm.

Injected 1 ml 250 test e on Sunday, blood work the following Tuesday. I'm doing injections every 5 days meaning 350 ml test / week.

Lipids are fine, kalcium is a bit high.

Estradiol is at 190 pmol / L. At what values should I start nuking this? Can I calculate an expected value and dose accordingly? I have Aromasin and Nolva.

Testosterone went from 16 nmol / L (natty) to 42 nmol / L on this one injection for the interested.

If any of you EU frauders who is into homebrewing can message me on telegram @tellmeatale I would much appreciate that. I have been lifting for 9 years and fraud for 3 years.

Attached: IMG-20181129-WA0000.jpg (2340x4160, 635K)

post pic before you even talk to ccfc you massive cuck. he has blown loads bigger than your iq and knows more about gear use then you know about how to operate that cock holster you call a mouth you absolute faggot. keep your shitcan opinions to yourself you absolute waste of genetic material. you are trash and should have been swallowed.

>he has blown loads bigger than your iq and knows more about gear use then you know about how to operate that cock holster you call a mouth you absolute faggot
>keep your shitcan opinions to yourself you absolute waste of genetic material
>you are trash and should have been swallowed

THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY OH LORD SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE HE HAD A FAMILY DAMNIT

Attached: 1549629398457.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Wow, OK, firstly hurtful.

>Bill Roberts, never heard of him
>Meso RX
>Weaker injectables
>Deca (several times stronger than test by AA ratio, AR binding and anecdotal results for the last 40 years
>Same action as testosterone, fuark kek
>Cytadren
>Clomid
>CLOMID 100MG ED
>Test comparable to deca at equal doses
>Article written in 1998
>Suggests that short esters for 2-3 weeks are ok for "frequent" cycles
>Suggests Sustanon and dianabol for first cycle in article
>complains about toxicity and people struggling with sides in article then goes on to suggest trenbolone, an AAS that a lot complain about sides
>sides, sides, sides oh but defo PCT off and use tons of AI and Clomid don't cruise on low dose test or anything

Classic case of someone with outdated knowledge, i mean it was from 1998, 21 years ago so largely I suppose he was just using what was available at the time.
Primo is wank tho, #fuckprimogang.

Ah yes. Bill Roberts the inventor of the two weeks on four weeks off cycle.

Jesus. He was just trying to bait CCFC for an answer, no need to crush his soul. Even for Jow Forums this is savage.

trips of absolute destruction holy fuck checked and fucking wrecked

kek'd user.

I always thought that was a meme, jesus christ, what was going on in the fucking 90's.

Checked, based, and barbaric-pilled.
Justice for not knowing the one true king of Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_20190510_110503.jpg (1909x1442, 553K)

lmaooooo never thought this would be saved,
absolute kekkery.

I guarantee you will get more gains from two 2 week cycles than one 4 week cycle. Bill Roberts spoke about this and to paraphrase he said that it's just simply how human biology works, the body grows better with time between growth spurts. He said he doesn't know why exactly it's the case, it's not due to receptors being desensitized.

1g/wk, for 10 weeks, that's $55?

True.
I guess 1g/Test and 1g/Tren is affordable.
I just feel like Tren is overhyped? Or is it really the magic bullet?

no worries user i never get tired of Jow Forums sucking me off

It's insanely overhyped. There's no "nutrition partitioning" or "fat burning" or whatever the fuck else people say there is.

It's only good for strength and mental gains. Strength skyrockets, even on a cut and you should feel really fucking calm, collected, and confident 100% of the time.

I'll only ever run it recreationally when I'm on vacation and when I'm not in a relationship.

i hope you all get hiv

>IMPOSTER

I mean i would use an actual trip but tbf everyone likes to be sucked off, to deny the wanting of the sucking is pure faggotry imo.

Its just another roid user.
Its strong which means plenty of people get strong sides too.
I like it, but a lot of people have built bodies and careers without it, try it once at least but tbf its not "essential".

I guarantee you'll make more gains sucking a dick than listening to anything Bill Roberts has to say.

>all this semen slurping
Absolutely embarrassing.

>tbf everyone likes to be sucked off
yeah but begging for it devalues it

I have no ide where people get quality raws... Like they cant be found on "regular" sites that I get my gear
And still I am a bit afraid of the procedure. What if I make a mess and get an abcess?
How long can I store it? Should I store it in liquid or powder form?

Attached: 1559137246183.png (1228x1581, 1.86M)

Do you UK lads still use Musclebond?

>Inject
>Die

what the fuck

holy fuck trips confirmed user on suicide watch
why only when your not in relationships
what are the risks of abscess if I injected air into muscle and it feels different/funny? how long til air dissipates?

Dude air is fine. You're supposed to have a bit of air in the syringe to get all the oil out

Shoot 1ml of anything oil based into a vein and you'll have a fun time. In hosptial

Duhhh theres no veins in the glutes everyone knows that!

>the guys addicted to juice hate cycling
Really makes you think.

Bump. How should I dose Aromasin to bring Estradiol from 190 pmol / L down to below 120.

Depends what you're into really, very judgemental about others kinks user.
Is this all because we insulted your hero Bill Roberts? I'm sure he will still sign your tshirt at expos.

Inb4 source ban, join Discord
discord.gg/ZdvgN3

You got me there user.
Despite my many substance abuse issues roids are the one i would be addicted to, brainlet.
But srs, at some point in roiding results come before your health and that's a choice only you can make, and that choice comes at the cost of BnC and possible life shortening.
Many of us are aware of that and thats why why come here and give you guys advice for free, so you can make your own informed decisions.

My test levels have gone from 470ng/to to 550ng/dl since my Endo put me on Cabergoline to bring down my excess prolactin, before I was depressed, brain fog, couldn't concentrate and got no enjoyment from life, now I feel great except my sex drive is still weak, I have a feeling if I can get them up further to the average for a 25 year old my sex drive will come back, I think the next step is HCG which sounds amazing and I've read of people having success with it

Anyone tried HCG alone with low normal test levels? every other hormone I've tested is in range so I can't really see any reason is still kinda low

>i-i'm not addicted I swear!

I guarantee you will get more gains from seven 3.4 week cycles than one 23.8 week cycle. Bill Roberts spoke about this and to paraphrase he said that it's just simply how human biology works, the body grows better with time between growth spurts. He said he doesn't know why exactly it's the case, it's not due to receptors being desensitized.

Solidb8/10, nearly went for it.

Get bloods and dial it in
There's no formula for this shit

That's retarded. If you're so dead set on using hcg, get on trt first.

Why is it retarded? Seems like it increases test without the risks of infertility from TRT and people have got good results from it, TRT seems a bit drastic for a 25 yo, I don't even know if he'll prescribe me it but from what I've read it's the next step in treatment before TRT

what checkmarks should i set for myself before using steroids
Obviously right now i dont have "Training age" yet
but i am considering it in future, and even then low dose
context: training for powerlifting
>26yo
>200lbs
>6'2
>2.5 years training from couch potato mode
>500lbs deadlift
>405lbs squat
Lifts are obviously slowing down.
I was thinking that i should reach around 6plate DL and 5 plate squat for 1RM
Which should be doable (i hope) before i become 30years old

I dont have any exceptional genetics minus really long arms for deadlifting
I actually look like shit aesthetics wise, altough i have decent shoulder / waist ratio

>relationships
Because it will ruin them. Without a doubt. Sooner or later, that tren run will completely corrupt your relationship and there's no going back.

You can have high FSH and LH levels without having high test levels. All you'd be doing really is desensitizing your receptors for some time really.

>possible life shortening.
>possible

No one but you can decide when
It will always be either too early or too late kek, as long as you’ve got the basics down and have made solid progress for a while hop on imo

My relationship is better on tren, worse on masteron lmao

Attached: 19779963-278A-45A1-91AE-9759FB321C7D.jpg (1242x482, 67K)

You would need like a whole syringe of air to create an air embolism. That's what they tell us in uni.
t. Nursing student

>die on my feet, live on my knees
>flame that burns twice yadda yadda

Old pros are living to decent 70s and 80s and didn’t use the ancillaries, peptides and info we have now
As long as your don’t blast your kidneys through your urethra etc you should see your grandkids no problem

i dont think it would be worth it atm considering i might have tendency for gyno and acne
and my hairline is justed as it is

so i want to wait little bit longer
Especially considering i still have gains on table

>>die on my feet, live on my knees
>>flame that burns twice yadda yadda
lmao if this is the hill you want to die on then power to you, but i'm laffin

Except I'm not really laughing, because I think it's a shame that you have no aspirations for your life outside of this. But I can't help you.

Attached: 1529518612784.jpg (400x459, 42K)

>Old pros are living to decent 70s and 80s
except for the ones who are dead i guess

No lol, bro this is exactly it. You've spoiled your girls with the tren mindset. Now when you go back to being a normie at 5000ng/dl test they're gonna be like "lol what happened to you.... did you get ..... smaller???" LOL. It's like women fucking big dudes can never go back to regular dudes, once they got a taste.

It's over bro, you've ruined her. Tainted by the tren.

But fr, I don't even see bullshit from my girl on tren. She can do no wrong

Attached: AD2535B6-3FA0-46D4-8DB6-F500720B56BC.jpg (645x729, 46K)

LH and FSH is in range, still read a couple of stories about these guys having results one being going from 350 to 750 while taking less than what was prescribed for him, supposedly makes your dick and balls bigger too and also works almost instantly, worth a try anyway before TRT, Google HCG monotherapy if you want to look it up

>supposedly makes your dick and balls bigger too and also works almost instantly
In my experience from running it for a while some time ago, not really. There's almost no difference between my nut size on and off HCG, blast or no. Of course they aren't as big as they were off gear, but they haven't changed really changed size since hopping on. The only thing they do is get smaller if I let my e2 get high, for which I just pop an AI and they're back to what they were.

What's up with the autistic sperging about cycle length? Yeah, you're probably going to gain more off two cycles than one that is roughly equivalent in length. So what? Is this controversial or something?

Attached: 1556216093264.png (1280x720, 626K)

Remember there are like a million heroin users and they all seem to do just fine. Oh....

Then thats fine, its a decision that you should come to on your own terms.

What aspirations do you want me to have exactly user?
If your only aspiration is to live long that seems pretty shit to me man, but each their own.

I'm ignoring those ones for my agenda.

Ahaha the tren giveth and the tren taketh away.
Tren treats me real comfy, good skin, good gains, pretty calm dude, just lucky.

Its all relative but i personally would rather run 2 x 8week short esters than 1 x 16 week long, but 2-3 week cycles are fucking retarded as shit.

Vascularity loss doesn't seem too bad.

Hmmmm

Attached: 20190530_091045-710x610.jpg (710x610, 94K)

Skin has levelled out nicely, no more patchy or blotchy areas.
The MT2 do that?

Alongside with some regular tanning, yes.

think I found “the one” lads

this is her profile pic on bumble

Attached: 4A89E3E6-3D06-442D-8E5A-29C9B4FFD788.jpg (1242x1658, 1.48M)

Does your planet fitness have free weights? Mine has dumbbells but they only go to 75 lbs kek.

>What aspirations do you want me to have exactly user?
That's up to you.

I'm just depressed that this is the best that you can come up with, I guess. It's fine, there's nothing wrong with it, I'm sure you're happy. I'm just sad that you are capable of being happy with this.

To put it another way, elite athletes always talk about how much they have to sacrifice and I find it sad that there are people who think that the rewards of elite sport are worth sacrificing for. Bodybuilding takes that further because it's a joke of a sport and the sacrifices are so much greater.

Please file your tips fedora comments with my assistant.

Yeah, it goes up to 75lbs only as well lmao. Which is why I go to it after I finish up in my main gym, which in comparison has nothing except free weights.

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-092201_Tinder.jpg (1439x1959, 870K)

you just use PF for free tanning then? I was paying $40 a month for a gym and another $30 for tanning so PF saved me $60 a month

have to bench on the smith machine though which blows

>i personally would rather run 2 x 8week short esters than 1 x 16 week long
But if you're frontloading the long ester like a chad, the ester doesn't matter. That being said 2x 8 week is still better than 1x 16 week.

Need to get on this train for summer.

It passes the time, its a hobby.
Does it come with potential several life consequences? Yes but so do a lot of lifestyle choices and hobbies.,
I'd take roiding over my codeine/lean addiction if i could kek.

I already have everything user, i'm nearly 27, have a career, my own house, car, 4 cats, missus of 4 years, prob have a few kids next year or two.
I live in one of the nicest areas of England, i'm educated to a fair standard and i have no hereditary diseases.

I'm just not under the illusion I will cure cancer, solver world hunger or anything of significance.
If my posting here helps a few people, get a few nice kids and develop a decent physique what else can I ask for from life?
Seems pretty comfy.

If your aspirations are above these then go for it user, I wish you the best :)

Any idea what this guys cycle might be??

Attached: 2625DD02-DB51-471C-987B-1F4275ED411F.jpg (1125x1344, 1.19M)

Nah, I use it because I like the variety of machines my local one has to offer. Makes isolation exercises a whole lot easier. So, I just have the $10 membership, the other gym costs $39.

I go to a dedicated tanning salon, a bit expensive but from what I've seen (including my PF) the cheaper the tanning is in my area (in general with everything) the nastier and more unkempt it is.

>not frontloading short ester for bants
NGMI

Knowing the circles he runs in it will be test/tren/mast/var
Also being an uber manlet helps, iirc he's like 5'2 or 5'4

Trannies going full force 24/7 trying to push a fitness to homosexual pipeline narrative

the IFBB got started as a gay mans magazine

Any idea about dosages Uzome is running? Would you say that 500mg tren/test/mast per week and 50mg var would be enough??

>people who think they're gonna look like someone else by copying their gear usage
turbo yikes

Something like that or a slightly different ratio.
250 test/500/500 etc + Var

Tbf he has gotten quite bulky and bloofy before so i wouldnt be surprised if he mixes it up with a little test + npp off season occasionally.

50/50
Nobody will look like him because genetics/training etc
But there is definetly a difference in how you can look off/on season depending on what you run.
Hit it hard on Test/nandrolone/HGH and you won't look the same in 16 weeks as you wouldve on low test/mast/tren etc

I'm assuming user is going under the thinking of the latter.

I guarantee you will get more gains from three 7 week cycles than two 10.5 week cycle. Bill Roberts spoke about this and to paraphrase he said that it's just simply how human biology works, the body grows better with time between growth spurts. He said he doesn't know why exactly it's the case, it's not due to receptors being desensitized.

Hcg will still suppress your htpa. No more drastic than actually undertaking trt.
Also, do trt yourself. So many doctors are completely clueless and will do something like 1g test u / 12 weeks or clomid 'therapy'

This indeed.People are still repeating the same retarded questions

HCG also increases estrogen as well btw
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16285473/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/4363154/

Attached: 20190530_110348.jpg (996x2002, 658K)

mommy

this looks like estp

More estro then test or what?
Because estrogen increases is a good chunk of what makes the most potent steroids work.

You've seen other pics of her.

Maybe just the hair. She's a lot paler and much taller than ESTP.

she look dirty like she wipes the wrong way, pulling "dirt" into the honey

>not wiping back to front

it’s easier