Jow Forums: Teh Movie

A friendly reminder: The kickstarter for Best. Night. Ever., alt. Jow Forums: Teh Movie, goes live on March 1st, 2019. The main characters are Jow Forums space robots. Bleep.

Attached: foertehwin2.jpg (888x602, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfNqqtZJM-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=HfNqqtZJM-w

there better be a nigger lynching scene

great
more potential popularity for an already normalswine infested Jow Forums

you're cancer, op

>nigger lynching scene
This is some prime quality autism right here, folks.
Why do normies keep trying to promote Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538900640439.png (607x582, 132K)

YOU'RE FUCKING CANCER! I FUCKING LOVE Jow Forums!

> 45 views
> 2 subs
> $0 pledged
> Shit tier video

Assuming this isn't a joke: this really isn't how you go about doing self promotion. You spend years putting out free shit on youtube and networking in discords/going on livestreams before you embark on a major project like this.

How the fuck would anyone be able to pledge money to a project which isn't even live, yet? Also, suck my dick.

Kill ys, you fucking racist piece of shit.

What a robot is to this guy:
>100s of hours of gta5
>done so much ecstasy you get lost and have an adventure with friends
>know what xbox and ps4 are
This is what a robot is to this man. Fuck off normalfag posing as a robot. glad this guy is struggling as his youth flashes by.

It won't mean anything to you, but that's not true. I put the entire screenplay up on my project page for a reason. I'm coming from a place of love and actually knowing what the fuck a space robot is.

>teh
Good lord, is this 2012?

I've always wanted to see a deep dive on the depressive nature of a Jow Forums poster. Something maybe akin to Snatch, where the stories of various posters end up being twisted around as each character's innocuous shitposting has a butterfly effect on the lives of all the others.

How the fuck you would write that, I don't know, but it'd be an interesting case in writing good characters that aren't necessarily likable. That's a big thing: you want to make a movie about shitposters, it can't be a traditional movie with likable or conventionally relatable characters. They need to be their own breed of scumbag, so people understand this POV but it doesn't act as an advertisment.

i can only wish you the worst you fucking faggot
i sincerely hope you get cancer and die

Attached: bebe gun.jpg (686x722, 64K)

your idea is shit, you sound like a retard, and nobody loves you :3

Wait, grandpa?

If you have some time, check out the screenplay. You'll definitely like it.

you're not really selling us the idea, you massive faggot

You should kill ys. Everyone thinks so.

most obvious low quality bait, and you guys fell for it
I hope you all know every person who responded to this post call OP a newfag (especially if you forgot to sage) is the newfaggiest newfag.

I'm gonna give it a read, man, since I'm an amateur wannabe filmmaker myself and I love critiquing stuff. Probably should be doing less of that and more of actually making shit but I digress.

All right. Cool.

i thought i was being a bit too harsh so i decided to read your screenplay. wish i hadn't. the cringe starts strong and, far as i can tell, doesn't seem to end. your dialogue sucks. nothing interesting happens. i'm not going to keep reading because frankly, i don't think anything interesting is going to happen.

nice try. thanks for playing. please fuck off now!

Attached: 1546206527352.png (500x338, 44K)

Bitch, you probably don't even know how to read. Based on your spelling, you're using a fucking voice-com.

the Jow Forums space robots have spoken. you suck.

why would you make a movie where all the main characters do nothing but sit around all day?

also you are a normie
>drugs
>friends
>teh

please PLEASE don't make this a movie about Jow Forums while trying to add morals to it. Don't make it about Jow Forums at all. Just make it a movie about people unrelated to Jow Forums. I know you think you are doing this board justice but i promise you aren't. Scrap this idea and rebuild it without Jow Forums.

I am Jow Forums. Read my bio, idiot.

First of all, I'm not making a movie where all the main characters sit around all day. Second, I swear to fucking God that my shit does every space robot in the world justice. I wouldn't be doing this if that wasn't the case.

I don't know about you guys, but this post looks like advertising or begging, which is forbidden by Jow Forums rules. It would be a shame if it got reported.

If that's what you feel like doing then do it. No one's stopping you.

GARY COLEMAN IS SO WACKY thought the middle of the bell curve dullard whose formative experiences with humor were XKCD and Robot Chicken

Attached: 430008691405.jpg (700x394, 134K)

NO PLEASE I can't be associated with some "loser who gets pussy" movie. The true robot doesn't even have friends to go on an adventure with.

The main story is basically about three space robots who found each other, and I think you'd feel a lot more comfortable with the premise if you took the time to read some of my material.

there should never be any representation of robots outside of Jow Forums. Why you gotta make it about some normie party instead of the horrors of robotism. The steady decline of mental and physical health under the overwhelming fear and stress of not being able to even go outside. Then you would be on the right track.

I'm about 19 pages into the screenplay right now, and so far I've yet to determine what your characters' actual goal is.

Ostensibly, it's to go to this party, get fucked up, and for Michael to fuck this Emily girl. Now, this could be good (very Superbad-esque, but good), but then you have this side tangent coming up with Fat Party Animal And Stoner getting alcohol for them. THEN there's this whole noise with the police dudes (side note: you have no fucking need for that much exposition on them, and especially not with that much detail. Their character will be revealed to us through their actions, don't give me their fucking life story). It's just really fucking messy. I get that you're trying to connect these threads later on in the script, which I like, but I would suggest cutting their interactions down and making them feel more organic.

Also, I have particular issues with the conversation with PJ's interaction with his mom. As it so happened, I wrote a very similar little bit of dialogue with a character talking to his mom for a short little thing I'm gonna be shooting later this month (God Willing) in pic related. I'm not saying this is the perfect way to write this kind of dialogue, but I do think you should cut down that sequence a little. We know after maybe the first little bit that we're just gonna be getting at most a few squawks from the other end, so there's no need to keep reminding us that we can't hear it.

Attached: 26DEED73-8740-411C-AB66-C27A6F701825.jpg (1242x992, 360K)

>this thread
orginally

Attached: 1527747613427.jpg (905x1152, 393K)

>Why you gotta make it about some normie party instead of the horrors of robotism.
because it's easy and he wants to sell out like a true nigger.

Why the fuck are you using this thread to post stupid screengrabs of your shit writing? I'd be fucking embarrassed to post something like that.

Kill ys, you ignorant piece of shit.

And I'd be embarrassed to post anything like you wrote, dude, so it's square.

No. It's not. You're shit. I'm dope.

Whatever you say, dude, best of luck to ya.

I do recommend reading Rebel Without A Crew if you haven't already. That shit's the Indie Filmmaker's Bible.

>You're shit. I'm dope.
hahahahaha holy shit, you were almost keeping it together until this point. how do you ever expect to make it while being this much of a retard? have you ever talked to another writer in your life?

That guy isn't a 'writer.' He's a fucking hack.

I very well could be, but I know when to take my constructive criticism.

Is this your first day on Jow Forums? Suck my dick.

Cool shit yo

Have a good time getting your movie funded, I genuinely hope you do. God bless.

Attached: 1B0A28CE-1528-473F-B688-6F9F2E93C9CC.jpg (480x360, 13K)

lulz. Thanks, man.

So shit it doesnt even belong on one of those cheap movie racks you see in Mexican stores

YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT!

BOOO YOUR PEOPLE HATE YOU GO TO SOME FUCKING FRAT PARTY AND GET WASTED LIKE THE NORMIE YOU ARE BOOO

DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT Jow Forums! SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT ME, BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE I LOVE!

I LOVE NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH!

ME TOO, I LOVE FUCKING NIGGERS TOO!

Fuck you, you fucking racist piece of shit. I hope you get stabbed.

Fuck you. You're a fucking pathetic racist waste of life.

Alright I admit it, I'm just here to make a quick buck and take advantage of the robots here to start up my director job. I am a huge normal faggot and I don't even visit Jow Forums often.

lay off the cocaine dude. you don't have anything to celebrate yet.

You need to have proper spelling in order for that to work.

They're using my handle because they think it's a good way of trolling me.

this thread is low-quality shit-posting bait. report and sage, easy as that

Attached: slidethreads.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Fuck you. Jow Forums is easily the worst part of Jow Forums.

Best actually. Pol is always right.

Stop pretending to be me! I'm dope and you're nope.

Jow Forums is fucking stupid. All you racist idiots do is complain about the 'Jews' because you're not capable of admitting the fact that your lives suck because of the choices you've made.

Ugh. You're not even good at this.

You're right. I love Jow Forums but I have to pretend I love niggers and jews so that my movie takes off.

I was raised by a black dude. No pretending involved.

((((Tripfag))))
Your comment was Not ((((original))))

>always right
>keep losing

lmao

Attached: 1506440630740.png (500x600, 262K)

looks cringe as fuck. please just stop and let's all forget this never happened

I'll bet any amount of money on the fact that you and the rest of Jow Forums don't have the balls to say even half the shit you say here on YouTube. There's a link at the top of this page. I fucking dare you, pussy.

Uh, no I wasn't. I would kms if a nigger raised me. Fuck off and stop pretending to be me.

Fuck you. I'm the bomb.

You're getting closer in terms of the spelling.

Both of you pretending to be me right now, you're making me look bad. I really need this to catch on so that robots can give me their neetbux to support me.

Neetbux? Fucking lol. Are you the same guy who posted the Grand Theft Autism thing? Because I totally stole that for my Instagram.

Stop making fun of serious mental illnesses. I bet you're the guy who keeps talking badly about black people with my handle. I would never post something like that on my Instagram.

Again. You have to try in order for your trolling to work. A) I have autism. B) I love GTA. C) That's why it's funny.

It's true, I just want these faggots on this board to make my movie happen. I don't care about this place lol.

Shut up nigger lover

That's why you have to make fun of kikes and niggers. Because they're jews and blacks!

You're a fucking racist piece of shit, and I hope you get hit by a truck.

Ugh. I bet you have a 'rebel flag' hanging on your wall. Kill ys.

You have to get better with the spelling, I don't spell anything like that.

You're just jealous that I came up with this idea first

That should be a dot. Not a comma. You fucking idiot. How are you still failing this hard?

,';^) i want cummies pls

It's called a fucking short pause, dumbass. Not that you would know. Like I said, get good at spelling or don't even fucking try trolling as me. Lulz.

Did your mom have any kids who she didn't try to abort? I'm autistic. What's your fucking excuse?

HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK FAT NIGGER COCKS

Attached: 1506751130077-trash.gif (320x284, 1.15M)

You fucking racist shithead. People like you are the reason Jow Forums has a weird rep.

Excuse for what? I don't care about your mental illness and it has nothing to do with my post, how you spell and how you're so bad at it. Fuck off.

I WANT A BIG NIGGER DICK IN MY BOI PUSSY

Suck my dick. You fucking idiot.

Fuck you.

SORRY HAHA DISREGARD THE KIKE HALF OF MY BRAIN. IT IS FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED AND CAN'T HELP BUT SPOUT RACEMIXING PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACKS. PLEASE SLAP MY GRUBBY JEW HANDS AWAY IF I REACH FOR YOUR POCKET OUT OF INSTINCT.

Fuck you and fuck all of Jow Forums. Racism is a fucking cancer.

I see that you can't even come up with a proper fucking response then. Are you going to blame that on your autism too? Nice comeback btw. Is that what daddy told you to do every night before bed?

YES YES YES! PLEASE YIFF IN HELL WITH ME!

RACISM IS A FUCKING CANCER! FUCK YOU, AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE YOU!

Sorry. I'm not really a good enough writer to respond. I just want elementary school girls to suck my cock.

Attached: 1549980305066.jpg (601x800, 51K)

cameo my dick and i'll come to the opening premier

You and the rest of Jow Forums can all go kill yourselves. I'm not ever going to budge in the face of you racist and bigoted assholes.