Is doing 20 pushups right before or after each lunch a good addition to training ?

Is doing 20 pushups right before or after each lunch a good addition to training ?

Attached: 38D5FC42-7EC9-40C3-A8DD-5B9423FFE060.jpg (948x640, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marines.mil/Portals/59/Docs/PullupTrainingGuide.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if you have a skinny penis

20 pushups is nothing you retard, you're not going to accomplish anything by doing 20 pushups.

Start with 20. Add one more each day. Make it two months.

>20 pushups is nothing
>but 20 bench presses or deadlifts will make you strong
you guys are a bunch of low iq retards

>t,

Attached: 1556821229887.png (645x729, 147K)

How many lunches do you eat?

20 push ups =/= 20 reps of any exercise involving weight

Anything helps, my man. I'd do that before lunch.

>50984305
Nobody mentioned being strong. And calisthenics and weightlifting are different things. GTFO.

Attached: 1506017069348.jpg (376x374, 11K)

I’d recommend doing them before lunch so you don’t puke. Also, 20 might be a good starting place but I don’t really think doing 20 push ups one time a day is gonna be worth the time it takes to do them. Try to work your way up over time. Good luck bro

cope

t. retard

This is what I imagine Abigail Shapiro looked like at birth before getting a bunch of plastic surgery

40 pushups a day is better than zero op.

I said it was an addition to my training, of course I do other things, back then I used to do around 100 pushups but my level became shitty because I had a lot of work and didnt found te time to do this without ruining my sleep schedule, now I do around 50 and try to more

Attached: C4-eUnaUoAAnnUB.jpg large.jpg (2048x1585, 577K)

I recommend you follow an actual pushup program, OP. Something a little more structured and with a better progression than just an arbitrary 40 a day. Or at least make it a goal to add two reps per set per week or something like that.

Attached: 1558052070588.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Also by each meal I mean all three, that makes 60 pushups + 50 or more a day

I'm doing calisthenetics. Started with this meme infographic, it's unironically good. Of course you wanna add more exercises ontop of them but its a good place to start.

Attached: 1528719964080.jpg (1288x3200, 531K)

>couldn't find 5 minutes for pushups

Explain to me why you think this would be true first.

Push ups are good. Nice thread faggot.

That's bullshit, there is no way to can go up that fast except if your pushups have shitty form.

20 pushups x 4-6 series will do make you strong you onions slug

It works if you repeat each week. These programs should be more explicit about that.

Maybe if it's 21 weighted pull ups in three sets.

how long does it take to go from 8 to 20 pullups, bros. I thought I could do like 14 but my Jow Forums friend told me my form was shit and I lost almost half my total

following this program:

marines.mil/Portals/59/Docs/PullupTrainingGuide.pdf

Attached: 1552785502372.png (1022x1146, 494K)

20 pushups are only good if your max out rep count is 20-25, if you are decently strong yo ur max should be around 40-50, in which case 20 pushups won't do shit.
What matters is mechanical tension and you achieve maximum mechanical tension when you're close to or when you reach muscular failure.

I can do 85 consecutive pushups and all I do is I do pushups to failure for 1-3 sets a day.

How come I can do 10 push-ups and I weigh 160lbs, but I can’t bench 160 10 times

Isn’t it litlarry the same thing

pls guys dont fight I just wanted to ask if 20 pushups before lunch was good to add to my routine :(

Attached: this isnt nice anymore.jpg (372x362, 36K)

Not gonna read that but try adding weight

When you get to 5 reps at 5 kilos add another 5, repeat. When you’re at 20 kilos you ought to be able to do 14

Of course it is. Is 50 cent extra an hour a lot? No. But it’ll add up and that 50cent extra will likely increase over time

Nokia 3100?

Cool, I just got a dip belt but I wasn't sure how to incorporate it for pull up progression. Thanks.

depends what your routine is. doing a set number of reps with the exact same resistance each time isn't going to do much, as other people have said you need to have some method of progression.
In short, no.

Looks like, I dont want to imagine the smell of fat unwashed sweat from this staying between thoses flabs

Oh well fuck, I unironically thought if I kept doing a set numbers of things would make me get used to it and then be able to go to the next level with better form and less difficultness

Also as said before, my current routine is 5 sets of 10 pushups with a max of 20seconds inbetween, back then I could do around 7sets then I would do 5 by 5 (5 normal, 5diamonds, and 5 arms wide) to make it to 100, but my level decreased, so I try do get back up

Attached: wojak_dark2.png (631x767, 691K)

It's all about progressive overload my dude, same as every other kind of exercise from running to neck curls.