Am I missing out if I never OHP

Been lifting for like two years and I've never done an OHP or any overhead movements, am I missing out?

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 5K)

Duh retard

Post shoulders.

If you're too insecure to, then you know why you need to OHP.

Attached: soyboygif6.gif (307x343, 22K)

I hate it but OHP is literally the best exercise you can do, its almost full body

what are you doing for delts instead?

OHP is overrated but it is still a good compound. I do straight arm side raises for top delt and have been making good progress and I have other compounds hitting front and rear. As long as you are doing something else for your shoulders I dont see a problem.

It is a meme to say you have to do a certain exercise, same as when someone says you have to squat or have to deadlift. It is horseshit.

>ohp
>full body
t.dyel

when was the last time you increased the weight on dumbbell raises?
compound movements like OHP are easily overloaded.

If you dont OHP 135x5 you are not a man

Pendlay row is the most fun followed by OHP. Squats and deadlifts are okay tier and benching isn’t fun.

the only reason OHP is so popular is because the difference between advanced and intermediate numbers are much smaller than the squat, bench and deadlift. also it is not a competition lift so there are no solid strength standards for the lift due to the small number of people who train it. this allows you to train the movement for a few months and be able to stroke your ego over muh 1.5 pl8 press, as few others in a commercial gym will be able to match this

Attached: 1559073175683.jpg (720x573, 18K)

I did OHP for the first time a couple days ago. It may have just been because it was the first time, but it felt like more of my delts were being used than when I do seated shoulder dumbbell press.

Surely you can rep out 80 kg since it's that easy, right? Why don't you post a video of it?

Not that user and I regularly OHP with it being one of my favorite lifts
Fuck off you retarded faggot

Why did you say this? How is it relevant?

>lower body matters
Bloatmaxx squatter detected

Missing out on dem trapezius gains.

>It is a meme to say you have to do a certain exercise, same as when someone says you have to squat or have to deadlift. It is horseshit.

Post body/lifts.

Attached: 1551594082938.jpg (592x432, 71K)

FYI this is who you're talking to

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27-23-06-57-901_com.alensw.PicFolder.png (1080x2160, 1.23M)

It’s my favorite non-squat lift
You’re missing out op

Still waiting on those body/lifts, scrub.

Attached: Oppressive Laughter.jpg (958x960, 44K)

I have a sperated shoulder so doing OHP is not really fun. Feelsbadman