/britfeel/

Cheeky sip of cough syrup edition

Attached: BRITFEEL NEW OP.jpg (3877x2823, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0xSnTEhkw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn5T3dBOwE
youtu.be/1r9ghI7YcL0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47248555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moni aka Poleaboo aka Amer is a male

boot laces finally snapped today, lads. :^(

Well done lad thank yew. I said in the other thread how much phenergan? Just swallow it or crush it and rail it?

Coffee has additional chemicals in addition to caffeine, they enhance the effects which means you'll feel even more on edge than with tea/coke(drink)

These chemicals are also in tobacco, but not capes which is why some people feel that vaping just isn't as satisfying

She's gone, drop it Cola

Splenda is good you heard it here blurst

Lee Anthony Hoyland propping furniture up against the door as he barricades himself in the house to prevent the men in white coats from sectioning him

some people use the phenergan elixir because of the orange taste, i just bought some sominex tablets from the pharmacy. you want half as many mg of promethazine as you do codiene to get the ratio right.

SCEA flipped so quickly from acting like some Fortune 500 CEO to being an unashamed concrete-pourer that it's actually impressive.

He still denies being a concrete pourer

My job the past 2 years has been to pleasure this fat ugly lass
I'm return she let's me stay with her for free and she provides food and buys me gifts
She has a pretty good corporate job but she's fucking disgusting and I might kill myself

should get dressed desu, got stuff to do

"they made a racist gesture towards me"

youtu.be/I0xSnTEhkw8

What racist gesture could he be referring to?

my scottish friend hasn't showed up for valentine, i don't know why but he couldn't have ignored me for this day

Attached: __moira_elu_shibuya_hajime_higuchi_kaede_yuuki_chihiro_and_etc_nijisanji_drawn_by_miyukiyo__sample-6 (850x510, 127K)

>pleasure this fat ugly lass
like...sexually?

What are these chemicals?

sounds amazing I wish I could have a life like that

Coffee and a vape is nice

Usually it's Indians who pour concrete, it's a shit job that a mongoloid could do.
Sure he's not overseeing it, a pump driver and operator or a materials tester?

Yeh she makes me lick her asshole and fuck her and stuff
Worst is she is very unhygenic but it let's me live a neet lifestyle while she's at work

>Valentines day has passed
>this mong is shitposting about it his Scottish friend

Cola acknowledging Poley as a man would essentially be acknowledging himself as one too tbqh.

if you drink coffee add 200mg l theanine to counteract negative effect of caffeine bonus points if you switch to a fat based coffee like bulletproof coffee

Have you not considered just leaving?

Please give me the strength and energy to workout today

Attached: 1544417282414-1.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Just realised this probably another one of Britnormies larps

Having a few coffees to stay awake so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour like a normie

Tim starts shouting at the workers at around 28:00 onwards

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

Is organic food a meme lads?

Haven't you got any conference calls or other work this morning Gordon?

No cause then I'd be homeless and I have no family

Yes mate food is a meme.

Think I've read this larp before. Sure some lads get off imagining having to rim a fat lass for room and board

Thought so lad. Gonna start a water fast.

just want a simple life, lads. make enough money to be comfortable, maybe pick up a hobby, keep healthy and go /out/, give back to my local community, and shitpost on /britfeel/ with my fellow robots.

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

even organic food is coated in glyphosate which cause cancer

I wouldn't rim anyone unless it was a very good deal.

Started my warmup but nope cant do it. Might just get fat tbqh

Had one of those cute robots when I was a kid. I think the last one I had was 30 something. I wonder if anyone is selling the collection of magazines and stuff on ebay

Thanks lad. I'm not used to these sorts of highs, I usually have more refined tastes (honest). Just asked my neighbour to get me a bottle, I'll get the phenergan later.

just had an emergency drop off mum. 1 slow cooked gammon shank (already eaten half) 5 fresh custard donuts (eaten 2) and some orange and pineapple squash. and found a use for a tiny clamp i had (pic related). going to have a little spliff then do another hour on legends. need to shave before my eyes get too blurry but i'm alright when staring at the screen
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn5T3dBOwE

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-121429.png (720x1280, 1M)

What makes your life so complicated now?

you built that using a PI? seen projects for it online but have never tried soldering before

Well at least you tried. You won't get fat from missing one day. I hope you feel better tomorrow

Not really, mainstream supermarket might be, I don't know but I grow my own veg and don't use any chemicals.

>pic related
honestly m8 I'm not sure what I'm looking at

i only ever managed to build the bottom bit. i think you probably could find one fully assembled on ebay, not sure about all the separate magazines tho.

nothing much, just the money and the hobbies. not a big deal, just thinking out loud lad. thought you guys might have similar goals or dreams. :^)

naw mate, it's from a magazine that ran in the late 90's or early 00's called real robots. it's one of those ones that entices you with a cheap first issue, then has like 6 quid issues afterwards. you got a piece of the robot each week/month, whatever it was. it was one of the first magazines of those type that i remember coming out. i think you still see them in shops too. i saw one with different types of rocks in it the other day in sainsbury's.

>missing one day
haha yeah

Attached: 1479421794297.png (686x524, 125K)

Went and bought a meal deal and I am eating it in the bath.

Just wanked in the middle of an oreo and ate it.

Organic fertilizer is still chemical in the sense of NPK and other things like Mg, Si and Ca etc. It's just not synthetic

I have never willingly exercised

dog is such a lazy cunt who never wants to go for walks

he likes going to the park and have a run about, but hates it when I walk him

Sounds like the perfect dog

I ate a fuckton of carbs yesterday and I know I'm going to pay for it if I don't get moving today. Carbs are my fucking kryptonite, I lost 10kg over 6 months by cutting them out but yesterday I had a pastry binge and it's a slippery slope.

ah, yeah, was too pleased with my idea. just a little clamp to hold the headset remote and headset. think the clamps are called G clamps

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-123204.png (720x1280, 949K)

Cuts down on crumbs and mess, top work lad.

going to start swinging in a minute, what am i even doing here? it's just not what i want at the end of the day

Attached: 1550197859147.jpg (600x800, 44K)

Everything is elemental lad. Even the air we breathe. Fertiliser I use is from grass fed cows.

whats all that shit under the desk

My dad finally stopped the dog from barking today. I've been telling him for years you need to give them a little whip with the leash, shouting obviously doesn't work. And he did it today finally and it worked.

all the wires or all the detritus on the floor?
i'm not the cleanest user

Why are there so many retards on here who don't know how to look after dogs right?

Reporting you to the rspca lad

Cow shit isn't really a fertilizer it's just mulch. What's the NPK ratio of your cow shit? What micro and macro nutrients does it contain?

What amuses me most is that he was long rumoured to be a simple concrete pourer and denied it heavily, now a few breakdowns later, he seems to have accepted the reality of his situation. There was also that one lad who did his research and absolutely destroyed SCEA. Not sure what inspires someone to drip feed us information on their personal lives, but there is always some one autistic enough to join the dots. At any rate, I havent discounted the possibility that this has all been one massive LARP courtesy of BN

>he has never literally fapped to this video

youtu.be/1r9ghI7YcL0

Do it, hate the fucking thing.
Although I understand it's not it's fault it's my parents for treating it like a baby it's whole life and now it thinks it rules the house.

Having a right proper food binge today, lads. I'm going to have a takeaway tonight as well.

Today I learned that a right wing think tank called Quilliam basically fabricate figures on 'grooming gangs' to create false narratives about the amount of nonces that are Muslim. According to the CEOP, there were only 65 cases of 'group paedophiles' on register. Of that, a smaller proportion were 'grooming gangs'. So lets be generous and say 3/4 of them were. That means about 25 of them were.
That's 25/2000 or so for the figures gathered. Needless to say, that's a tiny amount of people.
By comparison, nearly 90% of convicted nonces in the UK are white.

Now, if you listen to Robinson and the like you wouldn't know that, because Quilliam put out a report which says otherwise. They used the same data as the CEOP, but disregarded almost all of the data except those 65 cases. This is where the far right get the idea that 'a majority of nonces are muslim'; it's because a think tank just decided to ignore the 90% of cases that were not.
Fuck nonces and fuck the far right who want to weaponize this shit for they ideological ends. They're not interested in helping kids, just furthering their own goals.

I have this rule were i can't have a curry if I'm over 14 stone.

>25 of them were
45 derp how do I maths

Because what works for one breed of dog might not work for another, what works for a dog that's come from a breeder probably won't work on a dog from a shelter. How idiots don't understand that I don't know.

>By comparison, nearly 90% of convicted nonces in the UK are white.
Because the population is mostly white.

People here aren't great with animals, just look at the lad who overfeeds his cats.

you fat shite

90% are non grooming gangs you mean.
Retard.

Doing CBT to help with anxiety. Found something that actually works for me. It's difficult, I find I am having to do it very often throughout the day, but apparently this can train your mind to deal with things better over time.
Whenever something is causing me to worry, I write it down and jot down any things I might be able to do to change it. If I can't think of anything to change it, it's a hypothetical worry. If I can, it's a practical one.
If it's a practical one, I pick the best solution from those I wrote down and come up with a plan to do it. This removes uncertainty and stops it causing anxiety.
If it's hypothetical, I write it down and put it in an envelope. Then I spend 20 mins in the evening going through all the things in the envelope and letting myself worry about it. This means I can say 'No, I'll think about this later' rather than ruminating all day or just trying to ignore it. Sometimes I end up putting the same thing in the envelope over and over but that's fine.
Apparently doing this for 2-6 months is enough to stop anxious thinking patterns.

Too many people treating their pets like friends or children rather than pets I think
I have 2 dogs and keep Syrian hamsters and they are very friendly but also very obedient as they've been trained well

At 14st 4lb now, might have a curry in April at this rate

Stuff like organic milk and eggs are for sure.

Basically noncing is a white thing, frankly if you're against it you're probably a coloured.

That's pretty irrelevant here to be honest, because there is no statistical difference in representation between the two groups. There are not statistically higher representations of Muslim nonces unless you fudge the figures like Quilliam did. Anyone who unironically thinks Muslims are more of a risk to your kids than anyone else has had a billionaire think tank pull the wool over your eyes. Look it up

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47248555

doomed society
Fat doesnt make you fat

Attached: A02FEFC0-9763-4CA5-9B4C-99895FF3A9B5.gif (540x304, 338K)

Yeah my dog pulls on the lead all the time, it's important to train them

No, I don't mean that.

IM now stealing this rule but for pop. THanks

kek
see noncing is a nonce thing, there is no statistical evidence that any ethnicity is over represented.

>NPK ratio of your cow shit? What micro and macro nutrients does it contain
Imagine caring about this shit

I've got no idea lad. I plant it and it grows, I'm blessed to have very fertile land here, things grow massive too.

Stuff like Rotherham happened because they were all in foster care. Although that situation was certainly blown out of proportion and exploited for political purposes.

I do wonder what it's like in Rotherham though, does literally every person know a groomer and '''victim''' personally?

Just fucking anime girls don't mind me hmmmm nice tight PUUDSAY

>implying this one person is news worthy
outrage media
burn the witch

I don't mind the pulling, it's the non stop barking that bothers me. My parents hit young me for any little thing but refuse to tap the dog it's a joke.

Not him but some cats are just big. I had a 12kg one who was on a vet controlled diet but it didn't change a damned thing, she wasn't getting food elsewhere either.

>no regrets, but she wants to have her baby in UK

what a parasite

True. If someone was really concerned about children safety, campaigning for better funding for foster homes/better community policing/more outreach projects by the council would keep more kids safe than going after pakis desu

>he has never met a woman in her mid 30s from Rotherham

Honestly it'll change your perspective of what happened in the 90s there

I know I'm just taking the mickey, frankly not arsed at all about the whole noncing business that gets talked about on here.