Be me

>Be me
>Be 27 year old NEET, 578 lbs last I checked
>Dropped out senior year, no high school diploma
>Family is lower class
>My brother, who's 18, wants to a really nice college for a career in chemistry
>He always did well in school
>The scholar ship would cost about $40,000
>If I got gastric bypass, my family wouldn't be able to afford the scholar ship, but all of them insist that I do
>I've tried tons of diets, none of them have any long term results

What do I do? I really don't want to hold my bro back. Should I just die?

Attached: 1526002375916.png (205x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steak and Eggs diet + Raw Milk and vegetable juice is the ultimate weight loss diet that keeps you satiated

An heroing would probably let your brother go to college and motivate him to go ham on his studies. He'll probably change the world and mention you in his TED talk

Go vegan. Literally, I was 300 lbs and went vegan and the weight went off now 200 lbs.

Meat is killing you, Dairy is killing you.

If you start to eat fruit and vegetables you will not crave soda and junk food.

Gastric bypass surgery won't even work as animal products are so high calories people regain the weight.

Pick up the book
Proteinholic
How not to die
starch solution

Attached: meatconsumption.png (940x469, 145K)

Fast.

Nope to all the advice above. Gain 22+ more pounds so you can qualify for My 600 Pound Life and really ham it up for the normie's pity and Jow Forums's entertainment. Have your brother and your scholarship situation be featured and really rack up sympathy points then start a gofundme for his college education.

>578 lbs

Attached: 1480690515251.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

fat retard just eat less dknt bullshit me with this tried to diet crap you just just get to 500lbs you make that choice every damn fucking day, eat less, move more fucking dickhead

SS + GOMAD

STOP FUCKING EATING. You’ve already ruined your life, don’t fucking ruin your brothers since he actually has a shot at making something of himself. It’s not hard, you can do it but you have got to try user. Spend enough time here and you’ll find ways to do it.

Just stop eating lol

Bro no it’s you . Stop with this sugary nonsense. STOP EATING BRO. Diets do work on you, it’s just you don’t work on diets. That’s the problem. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MANAGER UR EMOTIONS.

IF + 400g chicken breast every day as your only meal and 100mg tren a EOD

>You’ve already ruined your life, don’t fucking ruin your brothers

Go to /fat/ and ask them since there are tons of fatties there. Do not get the surgery and squander your brother's chances. Lose the weight yourself so that you can look back and say "I did that".

Nigga 600lbs is a death sentence u gotta get your shit sorted immediately

Based and altruistpilled

lol. Unironically better advice than anyone else has offered him

Post pics

doesn't matter, no ethical doctor will do the surgery until you've shown that you can lose 100 lbs on your own to show your commitment. You have to have "skin in the game". It's like a commitment-deductible. Any ethical doctor knows that you're just looking for some "magic-pill" and that you have yet to take responsibility for your own state, which is how you got so fucking fat in the first place. It IS your fault. But that's GOOD news. Because it means that YO CAN FIX IT. You're not completely helpless.

t. friend of a former 500lb monster who is now down to about 240lb. (after stomach surgery, lapband, and cosmetic skin removal surgery).

pls be 8 feet

i wish i was 578 lbs, everytime id get up the bed it would be like a 400 lbs SQUAT and everytime i did a pull up it would equal a 350 lbs bench

578 lbs ?
who is this twink

Attached: 1558895630707.jpg (1080x761, 397K)

i meant push up*

I wonder if this map correlates to the colon cancer rates

By scholarship, you mean the tuition, right?

Either way, you need to actually eat less by yourself, all the time, and the money needs to go to your brother's university expenses. It will suck and take years for you to be human again, but it's penance for your sloth and gluttony.

Fucking this

>I've tried tons of diets, none of them have any long term results
Because your fatass didn't do them for long. CICO is all you need, let your bro go to school.

It's a bittersweet feeling when your younger siblings do far better than you in life. I (24) grew up always being a complete loser, never had friends or a gf, and got the ugly genes of the family.

Whereas my younger sister & younger brother (22 and 20) are both attractive, popular, very outgoing, very successful with sex/relationships, etc etc

Stop being a selfish leech on your family. All you have to do is eat less food, like you don't need to exercise or anything. Just eat fucking less. Be a man for your family.

have sex with your sis

man hes 578 lbs LMAO that obese grade III he probably cant even get up from bed asuming this isnt bait

He doesn't need to get out of the bed to lose that weight. His TDEE is probably 5000. Super huge fat asses can lose half their weight in a year while being on a calorie restriction only.

OP just fast
this is only one week of fasting
you can do it

Attached: yxayrfw753131.jpg (768x768, 75K)

Literally stop fucking eating you fat fucking pig
You can subsist off your own lard for a couple of years. If you're worried, take a multivitamin every week, but it's unnecessary, you have everything you need in your massive fucking gut
You absolute food syphon

Stop eating, nigger.

Try not being a fucking loser, not even making a joke. Just eat less and walk around and study for a trade of some kind. Why tf would you think you need medical intervention to lose weight when everyone else just naturally isn't fat? It's because you're significantly lazier than everyone else.

FAST + SNAKE JUICE
If you stop eating, and maintain your electrolytes, you'll lose weight
Fast for 1 week intervals or longer, and eat super light low calorie meals between breaks

>In just one week I lost my undies
Post starting and current weight, fatties can lose a fuckton of weight and barely show it visually

>Suffers hunger for 3 seconds
>Rubberbands from -100 calories to +1000 calories

CICO is all that's thermodynamically required, but if he wants more than a 1/1e8 chance of succeeding, then he's gonna need good dietary choices like fiber, PUFAs, and only drinking water. He needs the kinds of things that keep him sated with less calories. An otherwise healthy, able bodied person could just white knuckle it, but somebody who's pathologically obese just won't - even when his brother's tuition is on the line. He needs a good diet that keeps him under his calorie count, the Twinkie diet isn't gonna cut it.

>300 LBS retard
>Meat is killing you, Dairy is killing you.

Attached: 1525821953410.webm (640x640, 1M)

That's because he's a weak willed bitch and doesn't want to lose weight. Rubber banding is done by fat useless NGMIs

>She does it for the camera
>If you found her Instagram, something is probably being marketed to you

Attached: 1558404117959.jpg (840x854, 264K)

I would go to a B grade college to save my brothers life anytime.

You are the one that needs this the most. You will literally die if you don't lose weight. Just do it.

Yeah, did the 400 extra lbs give it away?

If he loses the weight, it's not gonna be because some anonymous faggot calls him a loser. It's gonna be because he has a plan. He needs to understand what foods are good for satiety, what his calorie goals looks like, what his intake looks like, what to eat if he gets a big craving for quick food, what he can do for exercise, what to do if his motivation wanes, etc.

Tell him, not me. It literally takes a single Google search to read up on macros. But he would already lose weight by not eating junk food and cut all the soda and in general all the sugar because you don't get fat on chicken, rice, vegetables and occasionally an apple unless you fry that shit in oil and breading.

why don't you just eat less and move more? you could save 40 000 from food instead of spending it on surgery.

At this unhealthy of a weight, if going vegan helps you, then go for it, but understand that meat will always be the best and you are losing out

You're not some magical creature that creates fat out of thin air. Just realize your fat comes from food and eat less holy shit.

You're not 578 lbs unless you post body

>Should I just die?

an hero by starving yourself to death

>27
>500 something lbs
>never once mentions any type of diabetes

Holy shit if you’re gonna bait do it right

????

To be fair, regardless of diet, it takes more than 4000 calories on a daily basis to maintain such a high weight - simply counting calories and reducing OP's daily intake to a not unrealistic 2500 combined with mild exercise would result in up to a 2kg loss per week.

>The scholar ship would cost about $40,000

I don't think you understand how scholarships work

please do the operation and fail to loose weight. be the blackest ship this board have seen. Let down your parents, fail you brother. Also post a livestream leak while you an hero with a shotgun

Attached: file.png (519x362, 187K)

I'm guessing he means with scholarships University will only cost $40,000.

American University is expensive.

lose weight on your own. tell your brother to put himself through college. stop mooching off your parents.

Your gonna end up like boogie. He did the weight loss surgery and is still over 400 lbs.

You cannot fix bad eating habits with surgery.

My parents paid 30G a semester to send my older sister to a super nice school. She now writes coupons for a living.

I went to a state school and paid for it all myself.

Older siblings always get preference. Bastards.

Quit being a faggot and just fast

He could not eat for over a year and not die

Same

>>I've tried tons of diets, none of them have any long term results
why? its you. Youre eating too much. Why cant you just eat a normal amount?

kys

if op lost 200 lbs he would still be a fat as fat ass

the best advice has been given. My advice, go keto for a week or two then do a full blown snake diet fast. Document it fully, make proof, show the world you can stay alive with no food lioe they did with that obese guy in the 60's. Do it well enough and publish results and you will get tons of money. I can already see this shit on the BBC News home page in 7 months "Obese man loses 326 pounds by not eating anything for 6 months" I joke u not they would publish that shit. You could change your life and make a good buck. All you have you do is eat no calories for 6 months and document it.

How the fuck you are poor but you are obese at the same time you fucking subhuman. Just end it and let your brother have a happy life

Attached: 1552914372765.png (2048x2048, 804K)

this

Just stop fucking eating lmao
>B-but i'll get hungry!
Muscle through like a non-pussy for once, it's obvious that you're in this situation because you don't even have a sliver of willpower, but do it for your brother. If that fails, just off yourself, it would solve a lot of problems for everyone, including yourself.

Dont fall for it. Fasting fucks with your mind if you do it too long

Stop eating you fat retard, this guy did it for a year and he was fine, drink salt water so you don't die, don't let them cut your fucking stomach open and fuck about with your body

Attached: angus-704x454.jpg (704x454, 57K)

>all you have to do is eat no calories for 6 months
ezpz

Fast or kill yourself.

Notive tge shortest people eat the least meat

yeah, if its a diet that makes you lose weight it is obviosuly not good from growing. Parents who torture their children with a vegan diet shold be lined up against a wall and shot

No just stop fucking eating shit like a disgusting pig you fat cunt

I hate this post and I hate you.

kekd. thanks.
cia on the left tho

>move
>dont eat as much

Use this to motivate you OP.

Skip the surgery, learn will-power, motivation, self-respect etc.

Let your bro go to college. By the time he is done you can be Jow Forums

You can both make it.

go /auschwitzmode/ and only eat bread, rice, and occasionally on the weekends beef.

>578 lbs

Attached: 1558460250479.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

You are a huge faggot, one of the most powerful driving forces as an older brother it's to guide by example, since you should want your younger siblings to look up to you, you have no other choice than to try your hardest, your failings in life are not about your fucking genetics or your fucking luck, they are your fault and yours only, your siblings didnt get lucky either, in fact, they got unlucky having an embarrasement of older brother. It's not too late to fix everything you just have to stop sucking so many dicks and being this much of a faggot.

kill yourself retard

What the fuck are you even complaining about you brainlet? That Instagram thots exist? Then who would you beat your tiny little meat to?

you should kill yourself, honestly
your body is irreparably fucked and obviously something is wrong with you mentally

look man, i know everybody is being a dick. I believe in you though. Muster some willpower, and start fasting. Its gonna suck a lot, you will be hungry and feel like shit, but it will pay off man im telling you

Like this fat fuck isn’t drinking 3 gallons of chocolate milk a day. Just imagine weighing 600 pounds, body weight squats would be rough

all fat people should be executed

Based

Take that as a sign

Your weight is not only holding you back. It s holding your whole family back and clearly impact negatively their lives

You could have it good, user, if you take the right decisions

you greedy fuck of course you don’t hold him back. start fasting, drinking water, and stick to a diet.

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Go vegetarian. Do it for your brother, my friend.

When the urge to eat those sweet calories and fats inevitably comes, think about your family, think about the sadness and rage your feel right, make it your fuel, and go drink water.

You can do it.

First of all you need to get rid of your sugar addiction. Refined sugar is THE DEVIL.
Once you've quit sugar for two weeks, commence with CICO.
Don't hold your brother back.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM