How the fuck do I grow a beard?

>be 20 year old man
>have never had any facial hair aside from some pathetic peach fuzz just above my lip
>meanwhile, I see 15 year olds with full-blown lumberjack beards

Is it purely genetic?

Attached: >tfw facelet.jpg (960x645, 146K)

Minoxidil. Those 15 year olds are likely on Minoxidil too.

why do you see 15yos as a 20yo? graduate high school nigger, then worry about growing a beard.
also, only men can grow beards. once youre a man, you will obtain one effortlessly, but only then

Attached: 1543026232295.jpg (471x346, 25K)

Attached: YOKE.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>20 year old man
Age does not define manliness.
Manliness is earned not given you cunt.
I have meet men whom are 28 and 40 whom still arent men.

>be 20 year old man
No. No you aren’t. Stop larping. You’re 15.

>wanting to look like a weak chinned beta soiboi
Clean shaven is for chads

Fuck it.
I just ordered Regaine foam from Amazon.
Tired of being a beardlet, I don't even want a dwarf tier beard, if anything I'll keep shaving myself clean but I want it to be because of my own choice and not because I have no other choice.

t.beardlet

You don't need to...unless your jawline is fucked. You do got a jawline, right user?...

what a fucked up guy

god could've at least given him an extra inch or two

look at modern day fucking Socrates here, spreading his wisdom on Jow Forums

go drown in a puddle kid

Hair growth is purely genetic and hormonal yes. Ethnicity and genes rule that part of you. Ask any doctor for confirmation on this.

It's ok.

I've been told by women that I'd look hot with a beard, though

t.weak chinned beta soiboi

Tfw awesome beard but bald.

Post body

t.mouth breather hiding his recessed chin behind a beard

I'm 23 and still can't grow a beard. I can only grow a decent stubble. Maybe my time will come when I'm 30, otherwise it's purely genetic.

Attached: 1518093032746[1].jpg (1280x720, 548K)

It's purely genetic. You can experiment with supplements that might work or might fuck up your skin if you want, or you can just live with it.

Or just high t....able to grow by 15 as well.
Knew some at 13 that could

1. Have attractive facial features

Grow a beard n style it youll move 2 points up.
Use to get rated 4.5 now 6.5...i get 5-8 in the range despite some acne scars. Plus do get hit on here n there for work.

If u dont have a johmny depp jaw a beard can back ya

>I've wanted to grow a beard ever since I was a young boy
>Now beards are considered gay

Attached: Yotsuba yell.jpg (620x295, 72K)

i'm 30 and when i shave i look like a fucking bitch, but a beard makes me look older than i am. a weeks worth of growth is just enough the maintain that youthfulness with a bit of maturity. my gf likes me better with stubble too. hates me clean shaven and hates my beard.

Literally who says they're gay? I associate them with powerlifters, lumberjacks, wrestlers, and military dudes

Both sides are manchildren. The ultimate redpill is to understand that westerners in the 50s were hardly more self sufficient than basedboys today.

We've been in decline for longer than the manicured self obsessed actors you posted have existed. But before the decline, most men had beards.

>literally lists off the gayest of the gays
let's not forget the fact that a beard is also a term for gay men who marry women to come off as straight. beards are for fags

>before the decline, most men had beards.

greeks had beards
romans were clean shaven
middle ages europeans had beards
early modern era europeans were clean shaven
19th century europeans had beards
20th century europeans were clean shaven
21st century euros have beards

The men on the left would look good with beards, the vaginaless women on the right won't look good no matter what there hair status is.

>whom
*whomst've

Serious question though, doesn't beard growth get better as you age? I'm 21 and right now I can grow a semi decent but still patchy in some areas beard and I have hope that by my late 20s early 30s I could rock a chevron or pencil mustache

Attached: 1550442534273.png (1022x750, 1.16M)

Based and Boomerpilled

32, still no beard. But at least I’ll never go bald.

in hs there was this dude that looked like jim morrison (at time of death) when he was 16. im 25 and couldnt grow shit but been on minox for 4 months and its coming in. looks decent still got 8 months left on minox tho

>pencil mustache
great idea if you want to look like a pedophile

>Is it purely genetic?
Pretty much.

>if you want to look like a pedophile
t. lazy fuck

Being gay and marrying and coming off as straight is the straightest thing a person can do.

i thought romans had beards with no moustache and the germans had massive moustaches as a big fuck you to the romans

Yeah the Cimbri and the various Celtic/Germanic tribes had long moustaches / beards

yea thats why it's gay

Germanics had big mustaches because they found them fashionable, not necessarily to spite romans.

>romans had beards with no mustaches
Nah, most romans were clean shaven. Some had full beards (Marcus Aurelius) and some had beards without mustaches (Nero) but they were exceptions. Being clean shaven was a sign of discipline and dutifulness.

have sex

>be me threads

>beards is Jow Forums
Off to reddit with you

t. beardlet

mid 20s, i look like a teenager still, and i cannot grow facial hair. would post a picture but every time i do i get flamed.

>try to grow beard
>look younger than when i was clean shaven

do it faggot

post beard

This
Plus I don’t even look good with facial hair.

>He needs a beard to look manly
That being said, I believe that genetics are involved to some level.

Don't use minoxidil.
>Use coconut oil mixed with castor oil and rub in your face after a hot shower.
>Leave it for at least 5 minutes
>Clean the excessive amount of oil with a wet towel
>Keep your skin hydrated, drink a lot of water

You can even mix some coffee powder with the oils for exfoliation

whom is not used grammatically the same as who. It's used as an object

>Don't use minoxidil.
Y

During 6 months of follow-up, blood pressure did not change, whereasminoxidilincreasedheart rateby 3-5beatsmin-1. Compared with placebo, topicalminoxidilcaused significant increases in LV end-diastolic volume, incardiacoutput (by 0.751 min-1) and in LV mass (by 5 g m-2).

Asians are literally highest test (seriously, look it up). Hairiness is usually linked to higher DHT receptiveness, not higher testosterone. It's also linked to balding. That's why:

>asians
>low DHT receptiveness
>low facial hair
>never go bald

>wh*te
>high DHT receptiveness
>lots of facial hair
>balding threads on Jow Forums everyday

I’m on my third month and it’s working great for me. I had two bald spots on either side of my chin and they’re almost completely filled in now

kek

Yes. It is purely genetic. You either have hair follicles sensitive to dht on your face or you don't. Or if you're like me you don't have enough so if you grow anything out it looks scraggly and patchy as fuck.

Glad to know it works.
Thanks for the encouragement.

I was the same at 20, but I've gotten more and more beard growth over time since then. My father was only able to grow a full beard when he reached 30 or so.

reminder if you have a slim/small neck, beard can hide it

>go drown in a puddle kid
DRENCHED IN REDDIT

t. pedophile

You know test is what gives you the beard which also makes you bald.

It is purely genetic but it keeps thickening even after puberty. I could barely grow a few patches at 19 but now 21 while still scant it passes for a beard. Don't lose hope.

>acquire twink build
>get fake boobs and stuff them in a bra
>go to doctor with your sisters id
>get HRP

I barely had any facial hair before minoxidil

Attached: DSC_4062_20190531153914434.jpg (916x812, 295K)

Weak men use a beard to hide their lack of masculinity, they believe is they posses one outwardly masculine feature it will make up for their complete lack of the rest. It is also commonly used to hide weak facial features.

why the fuck would you want a beard, they all look like shit

shave those pubes lmfao

That's a thick nice looking beard. How long did it take?

Is that really Alpha Destiny lol

Yes

All the pakistanis get beards at like age 10

>You know test is what gives you the beard which also makes you bald.
yup just take one look at alpha destiny

It's DHT that makes you bald. Test is intimately related to DHT though and involved in facial hair growth too.

>caring what women think

I'm 25 and i can't grow a beard either, it's purely genetic OP. No amount of snake oil supplement will change it.

aging slowly is not a bad thing dude, there are people who are 25 and look 40 (mostly girls)

>Is it purely genetic?

Yes. But most men can grow beards eventually, it can just take a long ass time. Like not until you're in your 40's or even 50's.

Just find a style that works for you beardless

punjab

Look at your father/uncle/grandpa whatever
If they have or have had beard just wait, it will grow
I can tell you about my experience: I've never seen my father and his two brothers with full or short beard, also my father shaves almost every morning because military thinking
I almost started to use minoxidil because like you I was 20 without facial hair while my friends had already full beards
My brother though is two years older than me and I saw him develop facial hair and every month it would be thicker
So I figured I just have shit genetics/late puberty and my beard will grow eventually

This. Onions boys and hipsters ruined the beard. I got rid of mine and am clean shaven now and women love it.