How do I get people on Jow Forums to take me seriously...

How do I get people on Jow Forums to take me seriously? Every time I make a thread asking a serious question people call it bait. I think the problem is that I have a very high IQ (professionally tested), therefore my thought processes and morals are hard for the commoners of Jow Forums to understand. Is there another place where I can get advice from others like myself, or am I doomed to be misunderstood by the common dullards?

Attached: 8F3E2ECB-28F3-4DE4-A9B2-1AA916AA2DFD.jpg (324x499, 25K)

It's funny how much your post looks like low IQ baiting.

160 iq (also professionally tested) here, you sound like an annoying cunt. No wonder nobody likes you.

What e.g.? I swear to god if you gonna ask me why you cant a gf I will find you and make nice gun hugs with you

hmm try reddit my friend

What's the question?
>tfw I will never know my IQ

You are on the dumbest board of Jow Forums.

because of the normies, if the triggered 85 iq normies left it'd be the smart board again

Nobody fucking cares if you have high IQ go suck a dick faggot

Attached: 1451171707577.png (736x616, 21K)

IQ doesn't mean shit; I scored 147 on the WAIS and I am a complete dumbass.

Maybe the reason you don't get along with people is because you're a fundamentally uninteresting and unpleasant person, and not because others are "dullards"?

A piece of advice. Whipping your IQ out makes you look like a tool.

>commoners
fuckin lmao

Attached: let_them_eat_my_ass.jpg (768x512, 49K)

it is 100% factual that the size of your brain equates to the size of penises you take in every orifice possible on a day to day basis

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Because of incels. All incels have an IQ of below 80.

You call yourself a dumbass but you're probably a way higher quality person to be around and you know it.

Incels are smarter than normies, but I'm just going by this board there might be smarter normies who aren't here or something that would change those results.

>How do I get people on Jow Forums to take me seriously?
You are a smart boy I don't think I have to explain why this is stupid.
>Every time I make a thread asking a serious question people call it bait.
You must ask some stupid questions.
>my thought processes and morals are hard for the commoners of Jow Forums to understand.
There are plenty of intelligent people on Jow Forums. Have you considered the problem may be A)They don't think you are worth being serious or B)You aren't as smart as you think you are.
>Is there another place where I can get advice from others like myself, or am I doomed to be misunderstood by the common dullards?
Reddit.

Racism is associated with low IQ

All you have low IQ.

That has more to do with social skills than I.Q

How can incels be smarter than normies when normies have an average IQ of 100 and incels have 80?

OK I am 90% sure this is bait, but just in case you are a real person, here it goes.

You would be surprised how high the IQ is (especially of r9k and b), this place attracts both rather skilled and intelligent people, because of the appeal of entertaining ideas completely anonymously, even if it is shit posting 90% of the time. So if you just post, listen here is my IQ, I am looking for a debate or I have this IQ, I really dont know what to do or expect from life, the majority of posters will be in the top 2%, because only those who like bragging rights are going to be attracted by it. That being said if you really do believe this place to be a cesspool, join mensa (if you are really professionally tested, you just need the joining fee or you can do the mensa test, which is very inexpensive, due to mass testing and they only look at spacial and mathematical reasoning skills). It is a very welcoming community and they are really great with talking and helping you though situations (and they are pretty global and they are always looking for new members).

I am assuming that the poster is just trolling, but I hope my words reach someone else who was attracted to the thread

Projection, mainly. Like all those people who claim nobody has an IQ over 130, and that there's only 1 or 2 on the whole site with an IQ over 115. They're just insecure because they can't see patterns.

>tfw too smart for this board

Attached: 73a.png (1280x1483, 41K)

i was listening to aaron clarey back in 2012 back when he was still decent and tom leykis was making a comeback. nowadays clarey is incorrect and irrelevant,and tom leykis is close to being dead. old tom is the best podcast listening material imo

also iq is the biggest waste of breathe dick-swinging-bullshit-competition in existence. you CANNOT MEASURE INTELLIGENCE. you can have doctors with measured iq's of 120, and useless robot NEET's who dropped out of highschool after failing everything with iq's of 160. its a fucking JOKE

you cant put a number on intelligence

go ahead, ask your question

This. A simple standard measure of IQ is a relic from before our modern skill-based understanding of how competence is acquired. Unless you want to start bowing to our Asian and Jewish overlords, you have to admit there's more to the equation than genetic "intelligence."