Why British people have bad teeth?

Attached: 4L_SaQkVc8f.jpg (2048x1178, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/399032/Now-we-pull-out-our-own-teeth-Boom-in-DIY-dental-kits-as-patients-cannot-afford-NHS-fees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just cut the teeth out at birth so their mouth stays more hygienic. I hear girls love kisses more when you have a cut mouth.

Attached: breck.jpg (295x171, 6K)

British people tend to have better overall oral health than Americans but orthodontry (? orthodontics? braces) is much more uncommon
lel

Americans have bad teeth too, we just get them fixed.

Because brushing your teeth and going to the dentist is an EU scam to hold the Great British Empire down, obviously.

>Why British people have bad teeth
It would be good for one of them to respond, maybe dental health is expensive ... they are very addicted to harmful foods etc

>no sun --> no crops growing --> bad nutrition

Going to the Dentist is not "free" on the NHS. unless your a leech

imagine the kind of asshole a british dentist is, he could fuck your teeth up worse than before and nobody would believe you. "lol u jus a druggo"

The government runs British health care.
express.co.uk/life-style/health/399032/Now-we-pull-out-our-own-teeth-Boom-in-DIY-dental-kits-as-patients-cannot-afford-NHS-fees

It's the NHS and the greedy jew dentist's fault.

In the NHS, dentists get paid for each session rather than getting paid for each filling for example. So if a dentist notices you need two fillings, he'll fill one and leave the other until the next time so that way he gets paid for each filling rather than filling both in one session and only getting paid for one filling.

In private, because the dentist gets paid for each filling, this bullshit doesn't happen and the patient's teeth actually get fixed.

t: three weeks of work experience with three dentists.

Kek

Attached: 1525861545911.png (533x716, 688K)

spbp
Their teeth are healthy, but crooked and inbred looking.

Vitamin a d and e deficiency from not eating enough meat and animal fat.
Eating too much white flour.

We drink tea, like copiously, chronically, like filthy addicts lol, this is reason number one for yellow teeth, stained by tannin. I have about 12 cups of tea a day.
We are not vain enough to have our teeth polished and bleached, also no amount of polishing and bleaching in the world would ever be able to remove the ingrained tea stain anyway.
Also because we punch each other in the mouth a lot, or we used to in the good old days anyway, kids now probably have nice teeth.

Attached: Tea.png (1353x519, 659K)

>meat and fat has nutritional value
Holy shit, do they teach that in America?

Also brits eat fatty shit and animal products like crazy.

> British 12 year olds only have on average 0.7 decayed, missing or filled teeth

that is a problem. The human body is not supposed to eat or drink. stab yourself 17 times to let out the evil spirits and then fast for eternity.

Just swish hydrogen peroxide in your mouth 3 times a day and I guarantee they will whiten. It’s what all of the dentists use when they whiten teeth.

With NHS orthodontist you have to qualify for braces, you have to have significant displacement of teeth for them to cover the cost of braces. This may feed into the idea that we have bad teeth, in my opinion our teeth aren't much different to other European nations from what I have seen. Though you don't care because you faggots just like bashing on the British for no reason.

It's part of the Anglo survival strategy. They bite and you die of blood poisoning. Their women also go stanky snaches, literally making your dick fall of after union.

Attached: biowaffen.png (780x360, 106K)

There is no stabbing in the UK. Stabbing myself or anyone else with a theoretical butter knife which i would never consider possessing has never crossed my mind. >.>
I smoke endlessly too on top of the tea m8, my teeth are not going to whiten regardless of how many tide pots i eat. Like i said, i'm just not vain enough to care, my teeth are solid, that's all that matters to me, colour be damned.

Attached: 1524321516451.jpg (1200x1799, 443K)

Actually, from what I heard they have better teeth than Americans.

Americans don't learn nutrition. They just make up that whatever they want to eat has something they need.

>Brits
I'm surprised they even have teeth since they are continually getting that shitskin cock rammed down their throat constantly.

thats badass. not quite murder cube, but damn close

On would blame the high cost of dental care.. but the truth is that Saxon genes don't mix well with Celtic abos.

i can't afford to fix them, so i look bad all the time and cant smile, fuck this nation, fuck all peoples.

Cause the Clean Teeth Loicence is too expensive for the average bong.

Attached: 1518355235821.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

>I have about 12 cups of tea a day.

diet and genes, your teeth are direct indicator of your health with each tooth responsible for a specific organ/part of your body.

Attached: 74cedd_901a428f9d784c968f41367414e4649d_mv2.jpg (1193x724, 351K)

lol bad thread

can you even imagine being this retarded even ironically