Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1559180874165.jpg (1300x1434, 364K)

based

Post body

On 1 hand, this HAS GOT to stop.

On the other hand, if this is what the liberals wanted, then seeing them get it is is perhaps worth the ments.

*ahem*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>also a bunch of muslims getting BTFO'd

also what republicans want. a rare case of win/win

its womens sports who cares?

Seeing liberals eating their own shit is literally the highlight of this absolutely bonkers political era.

Attached: 1550973454713.jpg (1024x1022, 57K)

Look at that fucking smile. This dude knows exactly what he's doing. Absolutely based.

it's probably a very similar feeling to playing Skyrim for the 1,000th time, now knowing exactly what is OP and what is a waste of time, and you're basically a god even without playing with mods or cheats

hm. based

looks like a younger brad pitt

based

lol. I make a fortify destruction potion by millions of percent. Put on the flame cloak. Every enemy in a 100 mile radius now instantly dead.

wheres her hijab? what a bigot

Attached: 1531884852646s.jpg (232x230, 6K)

if women are upset that trannies are in their sports, maybe they should vote better next time

Not for a jedi

Attached: images (15).jpg (617x497, 17K)

He didn't get his contract renewed and whines on Twitter about not being able to find a job. Serves him right.

this is incredibly interesting as my current 8th fucking playthrough is the first time playing a mage

We should send this chick to fight Isis. I mean god damn look at what she is already doing to their women.

Yup.

After, they wouldn't want to be "problematic", right?

Attached: ate.png (1024x719, 439K)

Absolute unit.
Wished I had "her" facial aesthetics though.

Why is it that women have difficulty beating men in sports?

Pic related. The women's soccer team of Australia got completely humiliated in a game against a bunch of boys under 15 year's old.

Attached: fa.png (641x286, 35K)

What do you mean why? Look at the op picture. Test is a hell of a drug

It should natty itself from a bridge. Nothing I hate as much as trannies. I'd put up with ten pajeets in the gym before allowing in a tranny.

You unlocked a way to legally beat women with a man's body! And that's an achievement how, you piece of shit coward.

He can always get hired as a bouncer, the whiny cunt. He's an utter unit. A pack of feral manlets should band up to fuck his shit up six ways from Sundays.

respectable and based

Am i the only who actually encourage trans "women" to compete with real women? The very fact that white women have voted for the rights of these mentally ill individuals for so long, only to be completely obliterated by them in literally every single physically demanding field, fills me with so much gleeful joy and i don't want it to end.

Attached: 24534345345.png (200x302, 44K)