I'm 21 and I already feel too old. What the fuck is wrong with me? I want to be 11 again

I'm 21 and I already feel too old. What the fuck is wrong with me? I want to be 11 again

Attached: 1444680986695.jpg (569x506, 44K)

u need to take daily vitamins

I'm 21 and Most of my friends are 24 and I feel like we are the same age.

not OP but same situation. it's not that I feel elderly, just that I don't feel right being an adult.

seeing happy teenagers makes me sad. I never had that and never will

Because your subconscious knows that you fucked up so hard that your situation is beyond repair and had you been less retarded 10 years ago you wouldn't even be aware of the existence of this website.

It will get stronger and eventually you will be fully aware that you had the opportunity to live a happy life but failed to jump at the opportunity. Suicidal thoughts will no longer occur 5 or less times a year, they will become a daily event multiple times.

Almost 23 here.

Heck, come to think of it my last checkpoint was about 5-6 years ago. I missed the last train and now I'm here.
I had shitty childhood and teen years, so perhaps that's the cause of my late mental development.
What about you, OP , is it all your fault or something else is to blame?

i remember feeling that way at 22. I'm 30 now.

time is like getting hit in the face with a lead brick.

Go fucking study or something

>11

Sounds like Dominos and Diddy King racing

Honestly I'm not that old (26) so anyone younger than me is a little dumbass who should stfu

I'm 22 and already feel 30 breathing down my neck. I don't know why, maybe it's because y

>22
>maturity level of a 14 year old (and just got here)
>feel like 30
>existential despair like on my death bed

*yesterday I was fucking 18, it seems

it's because you haven't accomplished anything as an adult. You still have the mind of kid but you know the glory days of your childhood are behind you, so you feel a confliction with who you are.

you'll start to notice things like this more and it'll blow your mind. take my advice, don't fret on it too much, figure out what you like, seek help for any conditions you may have and study something, anything!

>study something
what do you mean by this, exactly? just learning stuff?

I'm OP and you're exactly right.

I realized just how subjective age really is when it comes to your identity. looks > age. Take for instance how a 12 year old dog is considered old as fuck but a 12 year old human is ludicrously young.

and you don't really need to accomplish something to assert your identity over yourself. Just looking at adult/older fictitious characters can show just of subjective it really is. You don't need to be -20 to be young in fact most won't take you seriously at all.

23 here. I feel like a teenager mentally. I don't know what the fuck to do. I just want to reset and try again, have another chance to have a normal development. But of course that'll never happen. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm reminded of how far removed I am from the people around me. The basic things normies take for granted to get them through the day are foreign concepts to me. I can't relate to anyone I meet, and god dammit I've tried. I've been trying since I was 13.

If it weren't for my mom I would've killed myself years ago. Sometimes when I'm walking outside I fantasize about a drunk driver smashing into me at full speed, smashing my skull and spraying my brains all over the place. That seems like a fitting end for me.

Attached: 1483541517997.png (325x267, 93K)

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your life in order. It is in your interest to be competent and hardworking if nothing else. Do people in your life trust and respect you? Are you capable of raising children who become functional adults? What does your family think of you? Internet politics don't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these basic things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people, in real life. That's very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life

I have suicidal thoughts everyday at 19, I feel nothing