I just started my weight loss journey and I have a question

So, I lost about 26lbs but during the weekend for a cheat day, I got hammered, and ate pizza,because I was at a friend's party. Well, after that day I went back to my normal diet, but I keep gaining weight. Idk what I am doing wrong, other than I tried to add more greens, but I didn't think it would affect it that much. (Sorry for my grammar in advance.) (Picture unrelated)

Attached: download (3).jpg (304x166, 9K)

go back to what you were doing to lose 26 lbs. nothing more needs to be done, just give it time.

after a binge there's going to be all sorts of water retention and other complicated shit that will go away

Thank you, ^-^, I started adding greens, because I felt like shit. I think it is because there isn't enough greens in my diet.

haven't really had vegetables in 15 years, it's a meme

Water weight.even more so if you keep eating salty foods. Ive gone from 180 to 170 pounds from one day to the next

You'd be surprised how little food a human needs to survive.

If you look up the Audrey Hepburn diet you'd think it was a lie.

You're still overeating. If you're sedentary, if you're not a Navy Seal, you really don't need that much food.. There's a famous study of a morbidly obese guy who went (medically supervised) without food for over a year.

You're eating too much. When you tell yourself "I'm not! Everything I'm eating is healthy! I eat small portions!" remind yourself, you THINK it's healthy. You THINK it's small portions. Is it? What's your frame of reference? You have none. This is all you've ever known.

You have absolutely no idea what a meal plan resulting in a caloric deficit resulting in weight loss is because you've spent your entire life not paying attention to that.

Weight loss is calories in, calories out. That's it. If you're gaining weight, if you can't lose weight, you are simply eating too much. The amount of food you need to eat for the ensuing weight loss you seek is likely far and away smaller than you realize.

Well, I've only been eating up to 1,000 calories a day, most of the time less. I will say recently I have gone a little bit over, to 1500..

Hepburn's diet was simple and healthy. For breakfast she and Wolders often had brown bread with jam; for lunch, a lean meat or pasta with produce fresh from their garden; and for dinner they had chicken soup with veggies.

K.

Physical impossibility.

Unless you have the mass of a neutron star and are sucking in matter from neighboring stars, there is no way you're not losing weight on a 1,000 calorie diet.

Are you sleep eating? Tell it to yourself. It's a physical impossibility that you're fat and can't lose weight on a 1,000 calorie diet. You are either lying, or you're sleep eating.

Or, if you're a 4'9" woman, maybe your "minimum caloric intake needed to maintain a healthy body weight" is something like 700 calories.

The portion SIZE is what's interesting user. She hardly ate anything. Extremely tiny portions. And yet she wasn't skeletal. Her frame simply didn't require that much fuel to operate.

I mean I was losing weight before, saturday, and like I said I got wasted and had a cheat day. I am still around the same weight since before saturday, but gained 2 pounds.

cringe

your life is a meme. green vegetables are good.

Since, people are here, lol. Would it be a good idea, to make a small salmon patty, from the left over salmon I have from dinner, for breakfast?

Audrey Hepburn was a skinny fat DYEL

fuck off back to r*ddit you turbo nigger you type like you have a cock in your mouth and probably dyel too

add green split peas for fiber

you’re not a lab rat. you don’t reward yourself with a cheat day. junk food is not a reward. if you know that you will lose self-control and discipline on a pizza relapse, then don’t cheat at all until you are mentally strong enough

Thank you

Well, After the day of the party, I've been keeping with my normal diet, that one that helped me lose 26 lb. Like I said the only thing added was the greens.

Is that a real animal?