/risk/ General - Europe

Old thread ROUND 12

>War breaks out in Spain, Sharawi victorious and conquering land in northern Spain
>ISE hopelessly trying to defend while being attacked on 3 fronts, losing ground in Turkey, Russia and the balkans
>Czech defending themselves against Romania winning ground in Germany

Attached: round12.png (4104x2680, 657K)

Remember to be clear with what you want to do, the first roll counts.

steal all of spain if possible

Fill Norway and invade Finland.

Defend if attacked. Fill India. Invade Oman.

Attack Iran with everything. Don't defend the counties in Turkey.

release all polish lands as a gesture to romanians, telling em we're tryna be nice and fuck off from germany (as in turn em back to grey)

if that doesnt count as im not trying to attain any lands, take belgium

Just fill whatever is left.

if that doesnt count for the digits+territories thing**

Continue the invasion of the Islamic Steppe; and if possible seize the Caucasus states

concentrate all troops in the Balkans, retake Bulgaria and if possible retake lands lost in Anatolia

Can i join
>color Teal
>country iceland
>Name:Iceland empire

Fill Britain, be on defence against attack

if i give you all russian lends will you be willing to accept the truce?

Update bonus, you're down to 8 now

Joseph my friend use your nuke in India. If the scoundrel gains control of it there will be nothing we can do to stop him.

I told you not to expand north. You'll regret this. Deus Vult!

are you interested in an alliance?

:(

How many points do i have OP? If possible do a new invasion of Lithunia, or else DEFEND

I will accept a truce on the grounds of the cede of both the Russian territories; AND the Caucasus

Comrade; I'm sorry. They are my greatest and only ally. It is foolish to unsheathe a dagger against who I consider to be a friend.

Can i still join?

I have never heard more insulting proposal in my life, prepare to be pushed back to your steppe!

Thanks but I'd rather be on my own buddy

Gaul Friend, how about an alliance? We are boxed in by greater powers, together we would have three sea routes.

how long does it take for a inactive person to dissappear

What would the Romanians know of loyalty and trust? Wandering savages. The pact is eternal for we have shed blood together. We have already passed the test of time. Let not the naysayers disillusion you, my time tested friend!

That is very honorable but understand that they are going to snowball now to victory unless they are stopped in their tracks right here. If it is just me against him he will win as he has over twice as many bonuses as me.

you can have anything else i need spain to survive

dodacete ne brini se

Who's inactive?
Just waiting for the Byanzatine empire to roll, then round 13

its has been 20 minutes hes inactive, just go update

well im still here, hope that byz hurries up

How do you count points OP, how many i have, i plan an new invasion of Lithunia, but i don't know how many i have, so if not possible, lemme hold my positions

its on the bottom right of the map

you have two points for controlling estonia and latvia

I'm open to one

Meanwhile could you give a little explanation of what the bonus points do, and how you get them? Sorry but I don't quite get it from your pic

My bad. Take albania

May I join or is it full ?

ROUND 13

>The war in Spain continues, PastaNigger gains some of the lost land back
>The Assyrian Empire launches an attack on Iran which is efficiently defended by Maiwandi who also invades Oman
>ISE finally catches a break, while USSR gains some new territory in southern Russia they manage to take back Montenegro and parts of Bulgaria.
>Jeb Bush launches a succesful attack on Lithuania, also secures Kaliningrad and moves in on Belarus!

Attached: round13.png (4104x2680, 656K)

Thanks guys now i understand it a bit well

Sorry goys I didn't see the new thread until just now.

it wont be if byz doesnt respond soon

So if you control an entire country you get the bonus points given in that list. Each turn you get your points from the roll + the bonus point of the regions you own.
If you roll 66 and control entire India you will get 20 points + 10 bonus points = 30 overall.

landlock all german romania.

Can I take control of Byzantium ?

FORWARD INTO SPAIN

You should have filled India first before invading Oman OP. You are making it difficult for me lol. Anyway, defend against attacks. Fill India. Continue invasion into Arabian peninsula. In that order pls :)

Can i join
>teal
>iceland
>Iceland empire

Did that get in or non?
Take Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia in that order

Retake rest of Bulgaria spill into Greece

No
Don't worry niba

Great, together we can least
Fill out Finland, invade Iceland and defend.

Can someone pls explain the bonus thing to me i dont quite understand it

Mmmh, i don't think i can make into belarus, give them back that Belarus clay and let me hold my positions like that on all 3 baltic States and Kaliningrad, i might plan a new invasion, but not on the next round... i'm good with those Baltic states and Kaliningrad! :D

Sorry, from now on I'll be sure to look at your order.
It didn't get in no.

why arent you trying to take the other side of constantinople?

Brother. Unite with me against these deceitful Arabs. You can have all of North Africa. I only require Spain.

updating bonus points

oh i see now

Attacking the Islamic State
also
>looking for allies in Europe

Attached: 666.jpg (600x413, 250K)

Will it be added this turn or also no? I kinda of understand if you don't since I was kind of afk but it still did technically make it in before the mupdate

Push south. Make the British Isles the Irish isles!

Finally; and ultimately achieve the goal of seizing all land in Mother Russia in the name of Islam

dont listen to we can conquer europe together

Because I won't be able to take all of turkey to get the bonus, so it makes more sense to hit Bulgaria and the smaller countries so I can deprive him of the bonus

I will consider both proposals but I'm not exactly in a position to open another front right now

Fucking mods REEEEEEE

gas the mods

gay mods

yeah ree

aloha mate also if i have extra spill it into the new landlocked romania-germany

updating bonus

All good. Merry Risking

I'm holding my positions.... also wtf mods...

Long may our allegiance last! Would you be interested in expanding south? Also fuck the mods

Goddamn mods.
Still waiting for PastaNigger and Assyrian empire

Where are you guys from? Jow Forums?

updated points

Jow Forums

Jow Forums

So alliance in Europe anyone?

I would, I can't be conformable with the red menace at my border.
I'll try to assist if possible.

i asked but you refused

Jow Forums. How many boards do they dump into here?

Yeah whatever, let's do it
Also update your points

I would buddy with you if you want :D

whadya mean i have 10 points

frens

Attached: 1481253632319.png (778x512, 29K)

lmao nah you're kinda surrounded by 3 enemies

what's with the 36? you havw 10

ROUND 14

>Czech conquers some parts of Romanian Germany
>Sharawi takes a huge chunk out of Spain after a succesful attack
>Maiwandi manages to conquer entire India and continues the invasion of Oman
>ISE succesfully retakes bulgaria but gets attacked from above by Romania

Attached: round14.png (4104x2680, 655K)

Don't ally with Islamists, consider entering an alliance with me, leave England alone, I'll help you against the czechs if you let me to the Pasta border to help my ally.

nigger cunts
teal
kuwait

By the strategy of Ribbentrop-Molotov, you could get more influence in center and South easter europe with a Northern ally, and i have no interest in such territories, since i basically got all the territories i wanted, think about it

Defend if attacked. Continue occupying Arabian Peninsula.

conquisto germania de la romaia por favor

Defend for now.