Why?

Why does r9gay hate her so much?She just wanted a nice neet robot bf to watch series,play vidya,share bikini or dresses like pic related,pics(because she's your gf after all) and sleepcall with.Isn't that what most of robots want from a gf?

Attached: 8fc3c40fbd03ef0f1f218ec72032278e-imagejpeg.jpg (1125x2326, 1.78M)

oh jeez this thread from another one of her eternal virgin white knights.

you just cant accept people arent going to like what you like and that's pathetic. but hey any excuse to post this 4/10 future prostitute

I really don't care for her aesthetic

Fpbp
She literally dresses like the standard club thot.

I dont hate Brooke, I just always laughed at you guys who sent her money and thought she was a virgin

No,I just noticed how hypocritical this place is.Everyday everyone complains about tfw no gf but when a girl is 100% down to at least edate them(it's a fucking start.like a practice gf),because they would probably fuck up badly irl they just shoo her away because muh bikini pics.
>to watch series,play vidya and sleepcall with
She could've offered more than her looks.

She's like 14 and lives in some remote shithole.The only way that she could get dicked down is if her parents drove her around, but they are never home.

Dude she is in high school and looks like that. I guarantee She is beating off guys with a stick. For a board that claims to be high iq you guys somehow bought that this club thot is a virgin social outcast its crazy.

>I guarantee She is beating off guys with a stick.
Wouldn't you beat off sex crazed hormonal horny teenagers who only wanna fuck you and brag about it to the whole school?Irl she's just a fuck trophy,that's why she came here.
>bought that this club thot is a virgin social outcast its crazy
I doubt that she goes out like that,it's just a picture,females take fucking lots of them,and yeah she may be popular now that she's back into regular school but she was being homeschooled for a year.Her facebook was pretty depressing last time i saw it desu,she has like under 10 friends and a few pics of her and her dog, only commented and liked by her mom.

>parents never home
>has internet access
you have no idea how easy it is to be dicked down as a chick with an internet connection.
she also gets money from old men.

Did she really want that?

>Irl she's just a fuck trophy,that's why she came here
to be a masturbation trophy?
she wants attention, she probably gets it both IRL and online.
she's a basic thot and if you can't realize that, i pity you, user.

Shes not wearing underwear you delusional orbiter. I dont care what fake throwaway Facebook she added you on normie

>she also gets money from old men
>she can buy more vidya
>she can buy more bikini for her horny ass bf
>she can order food for the both of you
>she can send gifts
Wew,that money hungry slut!!!
Yeah,she talked about it in threads and discord servers.And higgus pretty much confirmed that's what they did until he went all psycho incel rage mode on her.

I live 13 minutes away from her city but I dont know her address.

implying she's not spending most of her money on more slutty clothes to get attention from more old men.

>to be a masturbation trophy?
Can we fucking stop being hypocritical here?It's not like 1 month in the relationship TOPS,none of you horny bastards wouldn't deliberately ask her for "stuff".And if she wouldn't comply you would probably just leave her.
>she's a basic thot and if you can't realize that, i pity you, user
I don't care who or what she is IRL as long as I get my vidya co-op player,my series watching partner and my affection.I thought this was a more common mindset around here.
Fucking kek,nice echo chamber you got there.I didn't add her,I just saw it back when someone posted her info and it was definitely her only fb.
>Shes not wearing underwear you delusional orbiter
The sentence that makes me see how shallow r9k really fucking is.
>shes hot
>therefore she fucks 100 dudes weekly and she walks around naked,thats what the incels are preaching so it must be true !!!!!!!!

yo someone post more pics of this thot i want to jerk off. thanks.

she has a really stupid voice lol

Ive been away for three months. Is she still relevant and where are the new rare brookes?

Attached: 1549836932438.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

>implying she's not spending most of her money on more slutty clothes to get attention from more old men
Her body,her decisions.It's not like she's my fucking wife,I just wanna enjoy her company.

>a nice neet robot bf

When you say it like that it imples singular, one. Pretty sure she was bleeding dry dozens of you thirsty motherfuckers lmao.

Is her city a niggerzone?
You missed on a lot of shit user,want me to bring you up to speed?There's like a 1hr long vocaroo where she explains it.

Attached: 1550034198441.jpg (523x655, 238K)

I think she's done with "nice neet robot" bfs

Attached: 1547810828492.png (997x580, 109K)