(((dating)))

Dating isnt trad, but a jewish trick to destroy society.

Attached: selner_petibone.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1984373&pind=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Traditional method of pairing was:

1. courtship/engagement - youll meet each other at the presence of the family, so hands dont become too sticky and for PARENTS to judge you and your family (because bride become a part of husbands family). Also, PARENTS of the bride questioned you about your own family in order to test the geneology, your material status etc. Parents of bride test everything, you also test about your brides history, that is why old marriages were so successful.
NO SEX happened here. BUT WE LOOOOVE EACH OTHER. Okay, and what happens if you stop loving her or engagement fails? Girl looses virginity and is on its way to work at the whorehouse or marry down.

2. marriage - you are OFFICIALY a family. Have wild christian sex and create plenty of white babies. Congrats!

So where does dating fit here?
NOWHERE.
Dating isnt even courting, you basically LARP as a marriage. You LOOOOVE each other and then you LARP as marriage with another, then another and then you wonder how everyone has a mileage when getting married and how so many marriages fail.

Dating isnt a christian custom (is there a place in Bible that even mentions that kind of male-female interaction?) but a jewish trick to destroy society.

So Selner and other coolredpolledtrad people should do that kind of shit. Either engage a girl who you think is suitable for marriage, dont do this postmodern marriage LARP.

Attached: marriage_father.jpg (700x467, 117K)

pic rel- father brings her daughter to be GIVEN to the man as her wife

why does father bring her daughter? because she stays with him until marriage, she doesnt LARP the marriage and (((date))).

You die two deaths; your body and the last time your name is spoken.

I agree, And they reinforce it in the media with BS like true love and the idea that there's someone perfect for you out there if you just keep looking.
Not that you should settle on the first ugo that crosses your path, but women are "man-shopping" we'll past their prime and its a big problem.

Dating for more than a year without a marriage proposal is indulgent and juvenile. Serial monogamists are disguisting--you know the type, the ones who are always dating someone, and never getting married. That's a sign of dependency issues in women, and merely a desire for regular sex for men.

Date to find a wife, not to get easy regular access to pussy.

i got to say this is pretty honest and straight up

MGTOW is the future

I agree marriages were usually arranged by families.

Attached: 1524522105832.png (960x960, 436K)

you just know it...

Attached: 1525092731292.png (1896x1009, 2.44M)

This is what RooshV was getting at. He was right

during time of courtship, potential bride doesnt leave the family, you come to their family to be tested and father of the bride comes to your family often. Notice the influence of brides family in this process.

=low partner count

>Serial monogamists are disguisting--you know the type

"Im in a serious relationship"

I cringe when I hear that faggy virtue signal. There is nothing serisous about dating or (((seriosus relationship))) just a rationalization for whoring around.

RARE

are you a real flag?

wat

mgtow leads to loosing your future, but I respect those guys. plenty of solid dudes there, however I disagree with their defetism.

Attached: marriage_fathers_dance.jpg (345x240, 39K)

>This is what RooshV was getting at

screw that degenerate.

Unironically agree OP. Arranged marriages or bust.

who's the turk

Dating was invented by the gays. Bring back arranged marriage NOW

There is so much wrong with today's society on so many levels that I sincerely doubt that we will ever recover.

Attached: 1521898460098.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

Unironically this. When I hear someone has a girlfriend I immedietly hate them

>have wild christian sex
Ok that's degeneraet. People who have sex should be imprisoned

>t. 14 year old autist with no concept of reality

it's like you're describing the rules for one of your tabletop RPG's or something.

Attached: 440px-Codex_Manesse_(Herzog)_von_Anhalt.jpg (440x603, 135K)

You have to Ride the Tiger you little coward. You should be using all the bountiful resources of modern society to perfect and sculpt your person so that when the time is Right you will be Ready.

Attached: 1509776499149.jpg (1010x1024, 79K)

Šefe di ima u ZG za nać neku normalnu žensku?

>natural
>order
Pick one. Or did you mean Natural LAW, by which case you'd recognize that Natural Law IS still working, and quite normally.

You leftist are so weird

Attached: awW6nYVm_700w_0.jpg (418x250, 25K)

These pictures unironically trigger me.

Fuck off you leftist. If you """date""" you're a leftist scum. I hope you get cancer.

Then how babies would be made?
Because he said you can do it after marriage, but if you can't have it even after marriage, just HOW would people be birthed?

Having sex for pleasure and not for reproduction is degenerate, and sex for reproduction SHOULD NOT BE PLEASURABLE. Wild sex parties even after marriage are degenerate.

there is nothing wrong with having sex within marriage for fun.

seems like you are incapable of abstract though, are you white?

joj!

I get what you're saying parents were much more involved in the process of marriage and that was a good thing, but dates that are just hang outs aren't a bad thing. Now tinder dates, yes that's a different story.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to get into either of their pants? Give me a girl next door 7 any day.

Sex is an immoral and should-be-criminal act. Humans are inherently immoral for being created through it.

He kind of is, but RooshV has some legit points

>but dates that are just hang outs aren't a bad thing

they are not, but (((dating))) really is a weird pheomenon.

>Am I the only one who doesn't want to get into either of their pants?

nope, they dont have that girlsih charm, Petibone does some, but Lauren is such a plasticky girl.

>Sex is an immoral and should-be-criminal act.

what? why?
Sex CAN be imoral.

Any normal person want to explain what 'seeing people' means?

seeing their genitals

Being filthy degenerates.

jesus christ im quitting Jow Forums

>I work with my family business training K9's for the military law enforcement. I strive to keep God first in all things. I love animals, being outside, shooting, hunting, fishing, spending time with those I love. I am saving myself for marriage.....oh and my dad is a baptist preacher! If you have similar likes and beliefs then maybe we can communicate

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1984373&pind=4

Attached: u_id_1984373__480x480__width_height__20180423185938__(_)usr@1984373@2018-04-23(_)125ee12711281424018 (300x300, 15K)

A marriage without love and mutual dedication is doomed to fail, just like one where the couple have had a lot of previous sexual partners.

So is that what people call the "1000 cock stare"?

>A marriage without love and mutual dedication is doomed to fail

you think that in trad method of courtship and engagement couples didnt communicate or that bride didnt have a say?

All three of them have it.

>t. possessive dingbat no one in their right mind would date
A thread like this is a perfect example of Jow Forumstards who are disconnected from reality.
is quite a peek into the thought process of a person completely alienated from real life. How about spend more time on trying to figure out how to fix your dead-end life in your mom's basement instead of worrying about and trying to control stuff like this?

>"Im in a serious relationship"
>I cringe when I hear that faggy virtue signal. There is nothing serisous about dating or (((seriosus relationship))) just a rationalization for whoring around.
You're a complete fucking nut, and it's your fault.

>is quite a peek into the thought process of a person completely alienated from real life.

you suggest I get into more contact with current year beliefs to get your respect? did you even read what I said, when in the history of Trad do you find dating?

FAGGOT!

BUMP

Attached: marriage_father2.jpg (2140x1427, 292K)

Banp

No, you don't have to gain my respect, it's not about that. What you need and clearly have deprived yourself of is living in the real world like a normal person instead of wallowing in your incel fantasies and decorating them with trad life markers to virtue-signal to yourself and other incels who buy into your hate-protected ideal of the good life.

>when in the history of Trad do you find dating
When in the history do you find internet and computers and anything modern. We don't live in the 15th or the first century, lad. If you want "Trad", it's time for you to give up all this unnecessary modernity including raging in a foreign language about other people's relationships on a Micronesian electric surfboard.

Also
>(((dating))) really is a weird pheomenon
You have to be completely out-of-touch with reality and real world human interaction to say something like this.

OP is assuredly possessed by an utter desire of faggotry. Please, desu, tell me what has really led you to your (((conclusion))) that I might benefit from your wisdom.

White women are a lost cause, marry asians now to create a hybrid high IQ master race.

no thanks i want to minimize the chance of my children being psychopaths

I can't help but want to fall for this clear bait...

Fuck it, I'll visit the site.

Would you let your daughter casually date men

>Having a daughter to begin with
Why would you raise up a woman to be the best she can be just to hand her off to some other guy to fuck raw?

What's wrong with dating? I'm proposing to my girlfriend of five years next month and I just came inside her for the first time since she went off birth control last month, feels good man.

To give me grandchildren

>girlfriend of five years
If she was so great what took you so long?

We need arrange marriages and date chaperones

A male child can do that by getting a wife.

>No, you don't have to gain my respect, it's not about that. What you need and clearly have deprived yourself of is living in the real world

you are on pol just like me.

>When in the history do you find internet and computers and anything modern.

tech and social values are different things, so it obviously doesnt follow and you havent even engaged my argument like a man should.

>You have to be completely out-of-touch with reality

what kind of bullshit SJW non argument is that and why do you keep repeating it? I am out of touch of reality when I think - its called abstract thinking. Why do I have to explain that? You contribute nothing.

nope, it seems legit.

Daughters let you put your blood in other peoples families

Face it, it's cucked to have girls.

why?

>OP is assuredly possessed by an utter desire of faggotry.

quite the contrary friend.

>Why would you raise up a woman to be the best she can be just to hand her off to some other guy to fuck raw?

to make her a happy women in marriage, she is your blood after all.

>Face it, it's cucked to have girls.

but under the unironic trad system, you dont get cucked.

you can know with significant certainty that your daughter isnt a whore and that she will give you offspring etc.

with (((dating))) that certainty drops.

dating is entirely postmodern phenom, but all the best to you and your future wife!

If you have a daughter, and she grows up to fuck another man you are a KEK. You raise her and some other man fucks her.

>You raise her and some other man fucks her.

AND gives you offspring!
what is wrong with that, I would like my daughters to be happily married.

>your wife has sex with another man
>the kids are not yours

>your daughter has sex with another man
>the grandkids are yours

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

I was waiting to buy a house before getting married, and getting married before having a kid. Though I'm not one of those "we'll have a kid when we're ready!" people, I actually had a budget set for years that led to the home purchase so we can live comfortably.

My nigga this is the way iots been done for thousands of years, (((dating))) is relatively new and very unsuccessful just ask all the roasties who road the cock carousel and are now single/divorced/single mother

That guy looks stupid.

>I was waiting to buy a house before getting married,
why?

Breed her yourself.

Jesus the chin on that bitch. She has pretty eyes but...

do you know how genetics works you shill faggot? daughters pass on the most of your genes. fucking kys

You say that like it's a good thing. Creating human life is one of the most disgusting acts you can do. They are going to suffer for at LEAST 18 years living under family-tyranny and then unless they're a Chad or Stacy will live a shit life for the rest of it.

Having kids is a bad thing

>kekistani flag

golly... checked

Why would i want my subhuman disgusting nasty FREAKISH genes passed on? I'd be ashamed.

why the fuck are you so triggered? you little faggot

Aren't they just pretty regular qua looks? And they both got some pretty big flaws.

>They are going to suffer for at LEAST 18 years living under family-tyranny and then unless they're a Chad or Stacy will live a shit life for the rest of it.

piss of with this anti-natalist bs, you are here to fight and to struggle so you better enjoy it...and you can learn to enjoy the struggle! all the best user, we are with you!

Attached: family805760.png (671x668, 496K)

They could be brothers, it's one of *those* couples that look alike. They'll probably stay together forever.

Ok Shlomo

Attached: 460683272 (4).jpg (1024x835, 572K)

Yeah that's how it works... Retard. Your mom was someone's daughter too.

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>piss of with this anti-natalist bs
I'm not entirly an anti-natalist. I'm a eugenicst and believe you should only have kids if they are most likely going to have a good life

>you are here to fight and to struggle so you better enjoy it
How?

and a tip of the hat to you, good sir.

Attached: 1519351944642.png (316x499, 223K)

>t. Modernist cuckboy

He's 100% correct

Couples that look alike are fucked up.

Despite the slight autism, you hit the nail on the head

Attached: msr82.jpg (960x960, 56K)

My grandfather was a cuck then, but suuuure

Whatever faggot. If you inhibit my ability to reproduce, i willl force you to suffer until you die of old age

Are you a pajeet?

How you going to do that tough guy?

MODS=GAY

>How?

do you do pushups? are you overweight? spend time on open? not meming. its doable.

post-patriarchial chivarly isnt patriarchial.

>you hit the nail on the head

I know I did, but what is autistic about my post?

Attached: family087.jpg (1600x1218, 471K)

stop bumping Jow Forums reddit garbage

dfg

Yeah, it's not an "SJW non argument" but an observation of reality. Cool mental gymnastics to draw a line between reality and your reality-deprived thought process and pretend all thought processes are intrinsically reality-deprived because abstract.

And yes, we were both on Jow Forums. A cow exists, you exist, therefore you are a cow.

Good luck with your abstract thinking, lad, and rest in peace when you get to the end.

>triggered
Nice buzzword.
>little faggot
Oooh. And said by someone white-knighting some alienated control freak. Gee, I wonder why you rush to defend his reality-deprived "abstract thinking". Could it be because you're in the same boat with him. >(((dating)))
>roasties
>cock carousel
Smells like incel spirit.

Raging about other people's relationships while upholding some traditional and neatly controlled fantasy as the ideal and pontificating about it sure is knowing da wey. It's one way to rot, I guess. In the meantime others choose to live in the real world too and go on dates and interact with members of the opposite sex.

>Yeah, it's not an "SJW non argument" but an observation of reality. Cool mental gymnastics to draw a line between reality and your reality-deprived thought process and pretend all thought processes are intrinsically reality-deprived because abstract.
>And yes, we were both on Jow Forums. A cow exists, you exist, therefore you are a cow.
>Good luck with your abstract thinking, lad, and rest in peace when you get to the end.

this is again, just an mindless non-argumentative rant like all your posts, go suck an aids ridden dick.

>mindless non-argumentative rant
Because truth hurts. A pity, but it is your own fault.

you are weird, go away

Yes, it's definitely me who's weird. I do live in the real world after all where real people interact with each other and go on dates and have those weird human experiences.