Energy levels

>Energy levels.
>Personality.
>Social interest and investment.
These are, initially, mostly aspects of nutrition.

Debate.

Attached: 0.png (404x404, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=liposomal vitamin c
walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-Equate-Women-s-50-One-Daily-Multivitamin-Multimineral-Supplement-Tablets-65-Ct/572855896)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PS: For fundamental starting points, realizing that vitamin C supplementation in amounts near 15g is plausibly where a lot of health is. Even small animals are producing 10+ / day. It's also very important in cellular energy and stability.

Attached: Vitamin C - Cellular Regulation.png (544x267, 28K)

(Doxycycline is an antiobiotic … with a natural analog: Carvacrol, derived from oregano, etc.)

Attached: Screenshot_161.png (825x431, 59K)

Attached: Vitamin C - bordered.png (700x620, 121K)

A Bit out of my expertise when it comes to quantitative molecular biology but I'll debate the OP. To this day I'm not convinced that a huge impact on the brain-endocrinological system and balance is this prone to dietary influences. Or to keep it simple - nutrition doesn't seem to cure hereditary depression.

>supplete 15 grams of vit C
>piss out 14

Based on …

Because A). human efficacy at sperm+egg to adult, even with minimalistic diets – and scholarly articles' rarely controlling for full nutrition – suggests so much potential; B). substrates of neurochemicals (5-HTP for melatonin and serotonin; L-DOPA for epinephrine and dopamine) are "very quick and effective". [Image.] Furthermore, "the rate-limiting step [of steroid hormones' biosynthesis] is the transport of free cholesterol from the cytoplasm into mitochondria", suggesting the benefits of dietary cholesterol (else, production of which is actually really expensive). … Metabolites producing fresh cells is the dietary definition of youth.

>lots of protein (Examine.com suggests 1 - 1.5 g/lb.)
>all vitamins and minerals (*)
>omega 3s (evidenced benefiting telomere lengths, asserting their utility as building blocks – especially important because of rarity in foods)
>powerful antioxidants (E.g., ORAC: Cinnamon has 131,420; cocoa powder has 55,653; coffee, the top contributor to America's antioxidant intakes, has only 2,780. Yet astaxanthin has 2,822,200; and Croton lechleri has 2,897,110)
>substrates of Acetyl-CoA (cysteine and glycine), NAD (B3s) …
>choline (especially beneficial for acetylcholine – and potentially even preventative of effects from botulinum toxin, plausibly correlated with sizes of bodily features … )

It's ~ 4g x 4.

At some juncture(s), it becomes hydrogen peroxide, which is assisted by various safety metrics also.

Attached: Some Correlatives of Health 0.png (958x459, 52K)

>leveodopa
are you trying to promote parkinson medication?
why?
levodopa is a shit, one, long term use causes problems that are worse than the disease it treats

Doesnt vitamin C require a transporter to get through the gut fully? So unless injected you only benefit from so much?

Also for antioxidants, Curcumin+resveratrol+EGCG injections making me feel great

L-DOPA is a natural product of the amino acid L-tyrosine. It's also available as extracts from some flora, in some potencies as much as 99%.

Taken properly, it's really safe and beneficial.

Protip: Antioxidants are neurotransmitter protective.

google.com/search?q=liposomal vitamin c

PS: Having certain amounts / potentiation of neurochemicals signals the formation of new receptors …

Finally a thread on Jow Forums that's interesting

What're you taking OP?

Unless amounts are specified, only some cupped palm-full, or else reasonable …

Casein and whey (80:20; up to 3 large muffins / small cakes – usually 2 and homemade cheese)
1-2 eggs per meal (also the sourcing for selenium)
Some 4g vitamin C
Similar amounts of L-arginine for balancing acidity, etc.
Magnesium for ascorbic metabolism, et al.
L-cysteine and glycine (for acetyl-CoA)
L-serine (for potential BMAA protection because … )
astaxanthin
Sangre de Grado
A multi, mostly for the B vitamins, iodine, manganese, zinc, copper, chromium, and molybdenum (walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-Equate-Women-s-50-One-Daily-Multivitamin-Multimineral-Supplement-Tablets-65-Ct/572855896)
Primrose-derivative vitamin K
Sometimes extra D and E, maybe once per day
Flaxseed oil (often in recipes; that's "the oil", with other fats being cheese, heavy creamer … )
200mg caffeine
GABA
Niacin
L-DOPA
5-HTP

Some of that's repeated. GABA, niacin, L-DOPA, 5-HTP, the antioxidants, cysteine, glycine, and serine are in the morning, before bed, and potentially elsewhen – e.g., near intense physical activity (but that's still usually in the morning or evening).

… Maybe some D-ribose near HIIT (which is my only fitness option while I'm getting liquid-immersion electric musculature stimulation going).

Attached: Kara_stasis[1].jpg (592x448, 31K)

Attached: Cheese, Ast'n Cake, Cake with Egg.png (640x360, 534K)

Attached: protein cakiness ... 0.jpg (4032x2459, 1.92M)

Attached: [Casein, whey, flaxseed oil, stevia, water, potassium- and sodium- citrate, coffee beans; AmericanCh (600x600, 753K)

"Keto", BTW – "near-0 carbs" before it became popular.

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (807x403, 28K)

>Not realizing that actual empirical studies of vitamin C in humans have failed to demonstrate health benefits of megadosing except in very limited circumstances

Attached: 1559201107080.png (645x729, 56K)

>He believes in 90s memes!

Articles or specifics …

>YOU drink a slurry of supplement pills to BIOHACK and still looks like SHIT while CHAD eats PIZZA and seems to NOT AGE

Attached: pizza.jpg (284x178, 11K)

>lying

Is there a regimen to get ALL the required vitamins/nutriments/micronutriments/macros/etc... to have powerfull brain and lifts ? please thax in advance

Attached: 1548226386227.webm (640x800, 2.08M)

's multi has been the only reasonable found amongst pages of Amazon and shelves of Walmart.

All of those things are really beneficial though.

Just ordered is some Sumac (for a cinnamon-ORAC-powered antioxidant alternative – plus it's berries), Berberine HCL (which is supposedly really neat, and is also a chloride sourcing), turmeric (because of its other compounds, though curcumin is an option) …

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

Attached: basic nutrition; $87 per month.png (916x1262, 282K)

Can i get them with food ?
I fear to become the new supplement avenger ? btw is he dead yet ?

Hello vitamin avenger.

Getting simple vitamins and minerals, and even ~ 125-175g protein is ludicrous amongst regular grocery foods …

How about not being a tard and instead looking at a review article of vitamin C studies published in idk, the last 20 years?

You need me to cite a source for the fact that germs cause disease or cigarettes cause cancer?

Completely agree and someone is supressing this. Had I known exactly how to eat properly in grade school I would be a completely different person now. Schools never taught me something so valuable as proper nutrition and neither did my parents

Some example material is already posted. Vitamin C is huge in cellular health regulation, already further to it providing lots of energy.

Your response is still an assertion and thus relevant to burden of proof.

Dude just post body LMAO

whats your daily routine for supplements op?

>

Most of it is by feeling or habitual scheduling, which is really easy after experiencing various aspects of fullness.

>protein hungers, vs. fats
>B vitamins

Attached: 5235234 0.png (640x338, 515K)