Snake Diet

Aight. I've just started my first snek day and I'm about to vomit. The snake juice tastes worse than sea water.
My question is sinple: Can I fill one or two of the salts into capsules and swallow them throughout the day instead of drinking them?

Attached: downloadfile.png (1000x1000, 31K)

NOOOOOO
Seriously user they will burn a hole in your gut, but you can fill your mouth with small amounts through out the day and wash it down with water. But don’t do the pills, cole tried it and it didn’t work.

no, you'll burn a hole in your stomach.
this is your punishment for being a fat disgusting pig.

>Can I fill one or two of the salts into capsules and swallow them throughout the day instead of drinking them?
You can if you want an ulcer

Try
1. Measuring correctly (with an accurate teaspoon measuring device)
2. Using half as much salt

hey fatty. you need to use baking soda or u will fucking die with a hole in your stomach. don't be an idiot. And stop being fucking fat.

Attached: dumb nibba.jpg (1024x1019, 107K)

My stomach goes crazy right now. I chugged down an entire liter at once.
Also, I bought pharma grade salts. Does this make a difference?

You're supposed to sip on it retard. Enjoy your diarrhea

>drinken snekjoojoo on his first day

Your body is still chokefull of sodium, dumb nuts. Waterfast for another day.

>salts
>burn a hole in your stomach
???

Yeah I can already feel my asshole twitching. Fuck.

It's not the salts, it's the body stomach not being able to handle "gel caps" while fasting. Cole fucked himself by doing this and gave himself an ulcer after slamming a ton of capsules per day.

lethal injection is sodium, pancuronium, and potassium.

The magnesium sulphate I bought is, like I said, pharmaceutical grade and tastes HORRIBLE. It tastes like the worst soap you can imagine.
Can't I just use regular magnesium pills you can buy everywhere instead?

>The snake juice tastes worse than sea water.

Shut the fuck up, your american water tastes like public pool water

I'm German though

Why the fuck does Cole recommend 5mg of magnesium sulphate? That's A LOT of fucking magnesium. Enjoy your diarrhea.
Also, magnesium sulphate isn't meant for oral consumption. Look at magnesium (tri)citrate if you want to consume magnesium orally.

Attached: 1558130143755.gif (500x237, 286K)

You are a fucking retarde how can you fail a diet that simply requires you to sip on water for a few days

This is you on snek diet.

Attached: IMG_4075.jpg (640x657, 40K)

lamo retard
you gonna piss out of your ass

dont worry, just drink some plain water, it should stop pretty soon

key takeaways
>dont do too much concentration of salt in water, its supposed to be slightly salty not disgustingly salty
>try lightly carbonated water, it conceals the salt and makes into refreshing drink
>if you cant take that either, change salt into baking soda + potassium

It says not to do this in the sticky

Literally drink as much as you need and measure better. If you're that autistc get then premeasured powders

Doesn't the sticky say not to follow fad diets? Why does the snake oil diet get a pass?

why woul you drink saltwater on the first day of a fast? nigga you have electrolytes already

its not a diet...

upboat

MONTREAL
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

are you fucking sure you have not bought the one which is for baths? Read the fucking label for me please.

>Falling for this low tier bait thread
All of you are retarded

Where's the sticky

It's for baths, yes. Every magnesium sulphate is.