As a 5’0” woman, I need to consume under 1200 calories to maintain my desired weight of 94 lbs or so...

As a 5’0” woman, I need to consume under 1200 calories to maintain my desired weight of 94 lbs or so. I am at s loss of how to do this.’I have a binge eating disorder, which is exacerbated by me working at Panera bread around food all of the time. Keto is not a diet for me, because that would result in me felony starved from how little I would have to eat, since fat has more calories than carbs and proteins. I can’t control myself and hold strictly to a fast or a protein-modified fast around food. Every day I wake up and try to eat healthy but I can’t stick to it, specially since I don’t know what to eat. I don’t even crave healthy foods anymore, just super processed carbs, and I have no idea how to stop. Even when I eat too many pastries and feel sick, I still want them the next day. I’ve tried appetite suppression supplements and they don’t work. I’m at the point where I want to start nicotine for appetite suppression... what do I even do other than kill myself, which I want to do because of this everyday?

Attached: 1AA4B925-72E5-46D9-A0F9-D6D799959099.jpg (183x276, 8K)

>waaah im a woman with no self control, sort out my life for me!
Just eat less lmao. Resist temptation for food

Just eat less lmao

I imagine you'd just consume 1200 cals.

Stop eating anything but meat and vegetables you crazy bitch. You're a carb addict, kick the junk, go through withdrawal, and then you'll feel better and hopefully be less fucking psycho. Now post tits.

post glutes

>I’m a heroin addict and want to quit. Can I keep working at the heroin refinery in Istanbul?
No, you cannot

Would exercise or lifting weights help allow you to eat more calories?

Maybe change to a healthier job environment

You can guzzle down 1200kcal of my semen if you cqtch my drift.

don't eat at panera, don't bring anything home from panera either. maybe every once in a while, treat yourself to one item. you have to overcome, try to be strong, but also don't beat yourself if you cave, because that tends to lead to the mentality of "fuck, i already blew it. i might as well just keep eating..." much like strict alcoholics who have one beer with friends and think the same way, and suddenly wake up in a ditch on the side of the road because they had this mentality that they already fucked up, might as well keep drinking.

You know I normally son't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them first. So you shouldn't post anymore. Unless you wanna... you know.

How many times do you have to say the word "I" ?

Attached: 20190602_123419.jpg (720x468, 139K)

What you say about yourself is very important. It's how you change. The tongue can guide you in life, weather you realize it or not. Disown that former self that has no self control. If you ever mess up, be sure to remind yourself that's not who you are. You know in your heart you don't want to eat in such a manner, but your flesh is out of control. Don't rush decisions. And catch yourself if you're about to eat something. Desire it no longer. For action starts with desire. Desire healthy actions more so than bad ones. Even if you get angry, that's a good thing because now you're making progress. If you screw up a lot at first don't lose hope, just keep going. It's like a baby learning to walk. Stay the course and as time goes on, and your self image and desire changes, you will find it much easier, and probably like your self a whole lot more afterwards. But remember. Dont EVER call yourself a failure, don't tell yourself you don't have self control, this or that. Because what you say about yourself is what you become. Good luck.

>5’0”
>94 lbs

I M A G I N E

keep some carrots or other low calorie veggies or fruits you like for when you get hungry

>As a 5’0” woman

Attached: 1493148968585.png (226x262, 104K)

Is this a joke?

Eat 1800 calories and all your problems will disappear.

If you want to be 94 lb you willl want to kys every day until you eventually do, because you are literally starving or because you look in the mirror and see a fat fuck.

Real answer, eat 2000 and do lunges and hip thrusts.
Useful answer, go get help for your eating disorder. No woman looks like whatever "thinspo" you review for half an hour before your exhausted body falls asleep every night.

The food you want is cigarettes, or meth.

>go to gym
>lose weight in fat
>gain weight in muscle
>94lbs--->105lbs with abs
>eat whatever the fuck just excercise to keep up calories in calories out
Simple as

why do females feel the need to have to bring up their genders? who the fuck cares?

drink pic related and fuckoff whore

Attached: 55.png (328x469, 17K)

>As a 5’0” woman, I need to consume under 1200 calories
Be aware that for a lot of women it is actually lower than that.
For example MyFitnessPal will never suggest eating less than 1200 calories, regardless of how small you are.

Since women generally need less calories, I'd say it's pretty relevant in this case.
A man would have to be a literal midget to have to eat that little

If you can't have any self-control then outpace the calories you're eating. Run. Every mile is approximately 100 calories burned and for some reason you don't feel hungry after you're done.

ECA, you fat cunt. Or just eat a large amount of low calorie shit.

made up eating disorders as an excuse to why you suck and excessive I's to indicate another female narcissist.. I'm so happy with what feminism has done for women

>I wanna be skinny but I don't wanna diet
Every woman ever

>As a 5’0” woman, I need to consume under 1200 calories to maintain my desired weight of 94 lbs or so

So you weigh 94lbs and want to stay that way? See pic related, I guessed your age as 25 and put "moderate activity" as I'm assuming you exercise with you being on Jow Forums. Now you can lift weights, add cardio, take up an active sport or hobby and then add even more calories.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-133621_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 644K)

>total calories 1927
>calories from fat 1962
???????
Does iron have negative calories?

Get help for your eating disorder. Please.
Fuck starving everyday and fuck keto, GET HELP FOR YOUR EATING DISORDER.

Pumping iron burns calories user, therefore allowing you to eat more to still be at deficit/maintenance.

Shut the fuck up you utter cunt, hunger is relative, being small means you should be less hungry than bigger normal sized humans. You just get to experience the same satisfaction with a smaller monetary cost

I cannot imagine this life. The best thing for me about training kickboxing 4 times and week and lifting twice as well as running regularly was being able to eat insane amounts of food.
One of the most important reasons why I don't want to be a manlet is because I'd like to eat more. I can just imagine it, 195cm and 110kg, with the aforementioned training routine. I'd eat thousands of cals and not give a shit.

>mfw thinking of your hurting

Attached: leo.gif (500x280, 1.86M)

>and put "moderate activity" as I'm assuming you exercise with you being on Jow Forums
>assuming she exercises
thats a good one user

Attached: 02-4.jpg (800x689, 28K)

A). It's unlikely that having a standing-esque job is only 1200 Cals. / day.
B). Keto is more about protein than fats.
C). It's obviously possible having more intense physical activity for upping TDEE, and getting various types of gains amongst circulation, hormones … (especially T for increased sensation, libido, and orgasm).
D). Eating sweets is really simple with stevia. Basically every meal here is made with ~ a teaspoon of "some 200x sweeter than sugar".

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (807x403, 28K)

this

you guys have no idea how much work the heart has to do to pump iron through your veins. It's strenuous and burns a lot of calories so the higher your iron intake the easier you'll lose weight.

>nicotine for appetite suppression
Yes, this works for normal people.
Not for fatties. You will be addicted to food AND cigarettes. I guarantee it.

You must learn to eat without fad diet shit.
I had to get out of bulimia doing physical labor and eating every two hours. Once I got over purging, I couldn't stop binge eating. Literally entire tubs of ice cream, crying. Learning how to eat normally again meant two hour windows between meals.

Eat protein like you're trying to bulk. Get containers of low fat cottage cheese and greek yogurt and that is what you can pile in. Everything else in moderation. You will look like shit for a few months and deal with bloating because of how much you've damaged your body. It will go away. But you must see this through and be patient. Wear loose clothing
>wahh that looks bad
shut up

Imagine telling someone in AA to go pick up some vodka to treat themselves

Doesn’t dairy have less protein content than meat? Why choose that over just chicken breast or steak or fish?

THIS PLEASE SEEK HELP
t. Former anorexic

PS: full nutrition.

It's actually really simple understanding what specific "hungers" are …
>protein vs. fats (that latter mostly being omega 3s at all because of having other types simultaneously, and/or their abundance elsewhere)
>B vitamins

Attached: and choline.png (616x262, 25K)

Attached: 1559300103493.png (362x447, 144K)