I've ate McDonalds daily for 6 months now and it feels like virtually no health changes have occured...

I've ate McDonalds daily for 6 months now and it feels like virtually no health changes have occured. I read that in Ancient Greece some people use to just eat bread. I find it difficult to believe in a 'healthy diet' because I don't feel any effects of eating healthy.

Can I carry on doing this?

Attached: 8q46aiozw9521.jpg (640x775, 95K)

Shoo shoo summer goblin

Post body

No you'll get addicted to it eventually

Nothing wrong with mcdonalds. Gluttons just demonize it because they can't control their portions.

Attached: 46681331-99b9ab00-cc1d-11e8-9587-992126a6f0c0.png (1480x1280, 1.08M)

> I read that in Ancient Greece some people use to just eat bread

They didn't eat bread, they used it as a napkin and thrown it to the dogs

>McDonald's is bad only because it is calorie dense.
Kill your fucking self, anime nigger.

Based

You did not eat nothing but McDonald’s for 6 months you lying retard.

This is just like the fags in nofap threads that say “I’ve gone 1 year on nofap and feel no different”

Maccas tastes like shit
Get some proper fast food

>mcdonalds is scawwy because I can't pronounce some of the ingredients
Go back to facebook, mom.

Attached: 1530543754730.png (625x773, 111K)

how old are you?

>It taste good so it good!
Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.

wtf mcdonalds is not nutritious now because you told me to kill myself a second time

Attached: 1555852643730.jpg (284x178, 9K)

I dont understand why you are shilling fast food. Its low quality and everyone knows it please grow up and stop eating trash

No, that's not the reason why what they offer is unhealthy. Some ingredients are actually pretty good on their own. One reason their menu is so bad is the combination of refined carbs with saturated fat and protein during the same meal.

Not me, fag.

I honestly don't know how you do it.
I worked at a mall for 6 months last year ( Europe ) the only food joint was McDonald's and for the first month i ate there 5 times a week
I've never felt as bad as i felt during that month holy shit,i had no energy,was light headed all the time,fucked up sleep,you name it

>One reason their menu is so bad is the combination of refined carbs with saturated fat and protein during the same meal.
On which meme diet is this bad? That sounds particularly well balanced to me.

On any diet? Protein and refined carbs combined spike insulin, refined carbs and saturated fat combined increase blood levels of saturated fatty acids, and refined carbs have their plethora of issues.

Chad dont care bout no health

CICO you dumbass faggot. READ THE FUCKING STICKY

This is BS because you're still alive.

> it feels like virtually no health changes have occured
You dont feel bad cholesterol and high blood pressure. High blood pressure is called the silent killer for that reason

Shit like LDL cholesterol is not a meme, enjoy dying at 50 from heart disease bucko. You know, one of the top causes of death in the world? That's why doctors are telling you to not eat like this.