27 and single

>27 and single

Is it too late to find true love lads? Please motivate me

Attached: 1510409758555.png (250x382, 154K)

No,but its gonna be bitch of a time if you're looking for quality woman.
Also if you never had serious relationship before.

My dad married at 35 so don't worry user you can still make it

True love? You’re golden. A 10/10 who isn’t used up damaged goods with a shit load of issues and baggage? I’ve got bad news for you.

I met my wife at 29. She was 33. No need to rush into it bro. That's why people get divorced. Forcing it with someone they actually don't click with. But I was nowhere near a kissless virgin. If you are, it's over. Unless you date super fat chicks.

How many dicks did your mom take by that point?

You'll be fine, man. Have you had relationships before? How do you put yourself out there and meet women?

I've had 1 serious relationship before. Not a kissless virgin.

I put myself out there on dating sites

Dating sites are okay, but it's too easy to just browse forever looking for the perfect one. Use it to fuck around, but you still have to put yourself out there in person. My wife was a customer at my business. Turns out we had a mutual friend, and I just asked for her number and took her out.

What do I have to do to not end up being 27 and unexperienced? Im 23 and had one gf (teen love, we were 16) so Im not completely unexperienced. I tried a dating site but there were fatties, super ugly women and single mothers. Like, I never see women that ugly anywhere. I dont even have high standards for looks but dating site women are hideous

Attached: 1552659423304.png (496x494, 441K)

#
I don't think that many since she's so fucking introverted and shy (so I guess that's where my spaghetti comes from)

Remember that women get lots of messages on dating sites, if you're not top pick, top women won't date you.
Spoken that I don't know where you get women irl these days.

Attached: 683c4de626e177632018b96e2e058f09f340f5bed118941d2b6b9e34d06eee73.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

Talk to women irl and be charming. It's a numbers game.

What are thoughts on a 27 year old dating a 18 year old. They relate and both like each other

they're immature, you'll get tied up in dumb bullshit

every situation is different but the maturity difference between 18 and 20, 20 and 23 and 23 and 27 are HUGE. If you want to date him/her go for it but just think of how different of a person you are at 18. I see this as maybe a 2 month relationship

Never give up. Never surrender!

29 yo femanon and single since 3 years ago :3 but stay positive user, worst case we die alone

What is the point of marrying a 25+ roastie that had a billion dicks inside all holes on her body?
Might aswell try to get a underage since they are interested in older men.

Posts tits with timestamp or gtfo

Well if you have AN income, are secure and stable, you can find love or companionship no problem. Dating in your mid-twenties and thirties isn't even remotely the same as in college or high school. Different, but how - ask yourself and find out. You usually aren't a child by that point, but modern times tend to show us it isn't quite the case. I met aged 30+ women, who were mentally worse off than a four year old.

If you are a NEET of few redeeming qualities, better start fucking working on your shit or prepared to be smashed against the bedrock that is full-on mature dating.

Guys also have the option of dating clueless younger women, who will fall in love with a provider - some will leech you, some will actually very much appreciate it, even if you end up being the one (and you almost always will) be the one who gives more. Love is one thing, relationships are always about transactions one way or another - even if your highschool sweetheart loved you for who you are, give her some years and a few silver hairs on her scalp, and she will definitely start seeing you in terms of financial stability and mental support.

Just remember that finding women is no easier than using Tinder and not being a fucking psycho. Really. I was against using it for some goddamned reason, until I realised I missed out a lot - because suddenly half of my friends have stable and loving relationships from that app.

There's a spider web on my tits, nipple to nipple, user...

Thanks man. I have my own apartment, car and full time job.

How and at what age did you find someone?

>34
>never had a threesome
>turn 35
>fall in love with awesome woman
>she tees up FFM threesome
>lands us another one the next week
>gets us a LTR with a total hottie
>continues to pull pussy for us better than I ever could
You fill find true love, user. We will all make it.

Attached: INF3-98_Food_Production_Dig_for_Plenty_Artist_Le_Bon.jpg (2416x3640, 2.55M)

I'm 24 and I can't even talk to people, let alone get a gf. I'm not ugly, deformed or anything, I'm just a massive fucking social retard due to years of isolation and I get severe panic attacks whenever I'm forced to interact with people. It sucks.

>21 year old (turning 22 next month) KHV
I accepted that I'm going to die a virgin a long time ago

Attached: 1555288541390.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

I'm 27 and just broke up with my allegedly love of my life.
4 years of constant lies.
I'm done with women.
I'll live alone from here on out.

>dating site women are hideous
the algorithm shows you women of your caliber

Attached: aid254854-v4-728px-Deal-With-People-Who-Make-Fun-of-Your-Appearance-Step-1-Version-4.jpg (728x546, 73K)

So anons,if you're KV and 24, is it good to go for a hooker and learn kissing and fucking not to embarrass self in front of real woman ?

pic related is body similar to hooker i found

Attached: 1543630333904.png (719x883, 767K)

I'm a 29 year old reasonably attractive dude. I get a lot of attention from females wherever I go but I gain some weird satisfaction by completely ignoring them. I do this at work as well and they act all submissive and apologetic around me, it's really weird. I'm fairly intelligent and require stimulating conversation so most people don't interest me and most girls I meet are absolutely fucking stupid.

It sucks being alone all the time and sometimes I'd love someone to talk to but I have tons of money to blow on whatever I want without anyone nagging me about stupid shit. Just remember that by the time you hit your 30's most dudes are either divorced or in unhappy marriages.

>go for a hooker
>and learn kissing
>hooker
>kissing

Attached: 1518344447114.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Well the most important life lesson I have for you is that only bad (or in some cases evil) women will always be the one to initiate any sort of romantical relationship. That's what I can wholeheartedly say. This is what this board always gets wrong. Sure, there might be instances when a woman will throw herself at you, because you're such a good salesman, you could have sold binoculars to a blind man. But most of us aren't, so all we can do is try to be a better man and be honest. Preferably also not make her feel miserable too often.

I'm a medical professional, who has the privilage of working with these times' people and their problems, and I know how insane or out-of-reach the prospects of a stable relationship are to some people.

Literally do something to meet people. In these times, the Tinder app can be a good experience.

Thanks, I'll remember that

FUCKING DELETE!!! MODS!!!!

Big difference between being old, single yet experienced, and being an old incel loner with no experience.

The first will have no problem pulling and "finding love" if he tried and put his mind into it, the latter does not have the social skills and standing required to interact with other Humans let alone attract females and keep them.

Antisocial recluses are fucked.

>I gain some weird satisfaction by completely ignoring them.
You're so afraid of rejection that you'd rather maintain the narrative that you are ignoring and rejecting everyone else?

>Coping this hard

>Tinder isn't showing any attractive women
>Bumble isn't displaying anyone hotter than a 5

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Why does every board on this site constantly have a thread up filled with hundreds of replies from 20 something kissless virgins?

It's almost as if there was some huge change in dynamics between men and women in the past 20 or so years that favors women more. Hmmm

>tfw to intelligent to be happy

Are they? Even if they are, what people would you expect to find on a monte negro vaccum cleaner enthusiast forum?

Yeah haha imagine being a friendless 23 year old virgin recluse haha it’s completely unimaginable to me haha

I saw a post that struck a chord with me - women of present days didn't inherit the silence of their female ancestors. You can thank your fathers and grandfathers for being actual pieces of garbage for creating women, who need to be fought over like a Helen of Troy.

Haha bro imagine if you were turning 24 this month too and just recently got rejected by another girl bro imagine that

Attached: 1549179486859.jpg (440x660, 75K)

man shut the fuck up lmao

haha could you imaging being 29 and knowing that if you ever manage to find someone you know full well that the perfect girl you knew in highschool left you for someone else and is still together to this day and have a better relationship than you could ever have lol

If you've been in relationships before then you have a pretty good chance of developing others, you'll more than likely go through long periods of being single.

If you've never been in anything then you can forget about it, anything past 23/one year out of college if applicable, if you haven't made it by then you have 0% afterwards. Anyone who tells you they lost their virginity past then to someone who isn't a hooker is larping.

Debate me faggots

MODS!!!

As if any of us autists on here are achieving that anyway, the absolute state of (you)

It isn't user
You're good, be a strong and nice man and don't fear trying with women

I fucked at 22 first time, one year later the second time. Now fucking more constantly. Also am a shy fem

When I was 28, I had resigned to die alone after a lot of shitty relationships and one night stands. Preparing for a life of boning young girks and whatever MILFS I find, I met a 27 year old single relationship virgin. Kindest girl I've ever met. Beautiful 8/10, financially stable and no oddities. 5 months later I proposed.

They're out there, man. Just obscured by thots like a diamond in a mine pit. Keep looking, my dude.

>Helen of Troy
I literally watched Troy this morning. What the fuck

Attached: 1519516082636.png (1010x719, 594K)

I also fucked first time at 22. Was a fat fuck throughout school and only really started getting Jow Forums towards end of college

How did you find her?

who is this cutie bro i wanna sniff those pits

fuck that jew agatha and her beguiling charms, making me want to shove my face in her hairy pits and asshole

Attached: agatha feet.webm (854x480, 365K)

dont bother she is ftm now kek

>kissing a hooker

Attached: 19C78BCB-61A0-4EAE-850B-5B73D2DF6534.jpg (287x286, 13K)

Kissing is easy, girls will make out in the club and not think much of it

cope