Asking here because I dont know where else

Asking here because I dont know where else.
Anyone know what this is? My friend has had this weird painful abcess on his bellybutton for like 3 days.

Attached: 20190603_172457.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease
youtu.be/-XG7oFGFj_s?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go see a doctor

pop it

Hes poor and doesnt have healthcare

Sterilize a needle and do this. Barely break the skin so you can get it to drain

This. Looks like a pilonidal cyst.They usually occur on hairy asses, but they can occur in hairy bellybuttons too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease
It needs to be surgically removed and the hair needs to be lasered off to prevent recurrence.
Sorry bro, shit sucks

Take him out to the woods and give him a mercy kill to end the pain.

Your friend is fat. This is a consequence of gluttony.

It's called a pimple and it means your friend is a fat unhygienic fuck.
AYYYY

OP here, so what do we do?

Report him to ICE

if they tell the doctor they don't have healthcare, they'll usually give them a discount and the option of being put on a payment plan. even then, you can just not pay it for a while. they're not gonna just deny seeing you if you don't have insurance lol

>asking for a friend
I had something like that on my butt crack for a bit. was super painful until it popped

Stop. Before even thinking about it. This is blue board and not filled with medical practioners. Do not post visual proofs especially on that specific area. Consult your physician.

Likely an ingrown hair. Clean better and pluck it

SS+GOMAD

Get off Jow Forums you neet faggot
>my friend
Sure thing pal

Not op but are you saying my extremely hairy naval and ass will cause issues?

Contact the online doctor.

Here's how to fix it youtu.be/-XG7oFGFj_s?t=16

If he's to poor to see a doctor, what I have done is rub a bit of oil on it, and set a heating pad on the area and try to get a head to form, then just fucking suffer.

Got one above my tailbone once and it was not fucking fun.

You only need surgery if it's reoccurring, they often stop after happening once or twice.

It's more likely in men with some serious cake action going on, but yeah a good way to help prevent it is to shave your crack and other hairy creases.

Disregard this man, post ass now.

Without knowing certain symptoms, i can't offer you my side of help. any discharge? This could mean you have either a strep infection, an infected epidermoid cyst, or an infected sebaceous cyst.

Attached: gettyimages-901093600-170667a.jpg (338x509, 58K)

>Not washing the nut out of your belly button after you finish
Nigga you are not on the path to enlightenment

Hello, actually examining your photo, it appears you have epidermoid cyst. These are small red bumps that are very painful as they grow. Think of it like a ballon, it blows up til it has no room to stretch. Same with these. They do release yellow discharge, and can leave a deep hole depending the actual size. It's best to get these checked out by a dermatologist so they can drain them. On the other hand, red bumps could be anything. It's not necessarily cystic. You could have an irritation due to an allergic reaction to certain products you use or fabric you wear, or you could have problems with ingrown hairs in the area. Of course, it is best to go see a doctor whenever you're worried about your health so I agree that you should do so just to be sure. Even if you lack funds, they can work with you. I would do it because this is MY life i'm talking about.

Attached: 5.jpg (852x480, 20K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-03-10.41.27.jpg (2084x2279, 400K)

Had this on my buttcheek.
Luckily not my ass crack (This puts you out of work/walking/sitting for weeks).
Doesn't go away, lived with it for years until I gave in and got surgery.

If he is lucky it is close enough to the skin where it can erupt like a giant pimple and heal itself. Unlucky, doctor+scalpel time

I get these on occasion, literally just pop it and drain it. Might take a few rounds. Just make sure you don't pop it inwards

just pop it.
dip needle in alcohol to prevent infection.
sanitize hands as well.

>Hes poor and doesnt have healthcare
Lol what. Where you live.
>tfw africans still live like animals

OP here with updates,
He was going to pop it last night but ended up just passing out instead. I'm trying to get him to go see a doctor instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-053048_Chrome.jpg (917x1103, 171K)

Good ol US of A

His family is welfare poverty tier so yeah.

Oh god no. I thought antihuman-tier healcare was just bad meme

Attached: 9F8CE680-0384-4263-96BD-07A196E22BA3.gif (512x288, 2.07M)

>Pilonidal cyst
>belly button

This is why you don't listen to quacks on the internet.

The US has the best healthcare in the world, so long as you're not nigger-tier poor (aka subhuman)

>my friend

Keep the thread alive and I'll keep posting updates when I get off work

Dude, tell your “friend” to get a colonoscopy.

I’m sorry for your loss, this is bumfuck asscancer and there isn’t a non-invasive rectal treatment. You’re going to prolapse user.

user I’m going to fuck you in the chubby arse.

Attached: 991CFF24-FFFA-4092-B920-038A3111F46C.jpg (640x1136, 559K)